Ttc #2

peanut - oh no i saw the new ones i was talking about the first one that you posted with the blue dye. there may be some color on the top one (the ones from today) but again not sure, plus if you are as many dpo as you think then it's still early so don't give up hope! oh and have you been tapering you meds just in case?

I can't taper my meds. My body will reject my new kidney and pancreas, and docs won't switch meds until a.. I show positive test via urine or blood, or b... I have a kidney biopsy to verify no rejection and then slowly switched to a different med that's safer. But, if I show pregnant I will be switched immediately.

Hey everyone, I've been busy this week trying to get as much work done as I could before our vacation starts tomorrow. I don't know how much I'll get a chance to post, but I'll try to keep up. Af is gone and it's back to waiting to O. I decided not to take my thermometer, which I'm sure come O I'll miss. Good luck everyone!! Oh and last time we went to Germany DS was conceived 10 days after we returned. Maybe we'll get that lucky again :)

Hi everyone, new to the thread. TTC #2 since Feb. It took only 4 months to conceive my 6 year old. I had an HSG performed on the 21st of Sept. tubes are all clear. praying this is our month.

Peanut I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties with your medications... So challenging.
Mom15 have a great vacation!
Welcome October, Fx this is your month!
Afm, 1 dpo here. Was going to test on the 3rd but I want to wait till 11 dpo so that brings us to the 4th.

Okay, here we go... who sees it? I see it. :happydance:
Note: you can see it better if you rotate pic.

Attachments

• 73_1474725177691.jpg
    73_1474725177691.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 14
I think I see something too but it's a bit blurry! Can you post another?

Welcome Octoberbaby!

Here's hoping you catch that egg this month!

Peanut -ok was just asking cuz u had talked about it. Hmm possible start of bfp but i'm still not sure, fx it gets darker and there is no mistaking it!

Mom15 - travel can delay o so who knows u could o after u get back and have another coming back from Germany baby! Have a wonderful trip and try not to go crazy about not ttc.

Anne - the tww and wto are both killer, try to keep busy, it helps some.

Okay, here we go... who sees it? I see it. :happydance:
Note: you can see it better if you rotate pic.

I downloaded it and rotated it as you suggested, and I do think I can see a bit of something. Will you post a pic of it once it's dried? The one you posted is a bit blurry, so it's hard to see clearly. And I ask that you post when its dry bc they usually will become a little bit darker and easier to see once they have dried. Fx'd for you. How exciting for you to finally see something when DH has been seeing something for the last few!

One without a glare.

Attachments

• 75_1474744537817.jpg
    75_1474744537817.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
Peanut -ok was just asking cuz u had talked about it. Hmm possible start of bfp but i'm still not sure, fx it gets darker and there is no mistaking it!

Mom15 - travel can delay o so who knows u could o after u get back and have another coming back from Germany baby! Have a wonderful trip and try not to go crazy about not ttc.

Anne - the tww and wto are both killer, try to keep busy, it helps some.

Mom15- Hope you have a wonderful vacation and that you come back with a big fat positive or one shortly afterwards!!!

Anne- No joke. Both waits are brutal. Im only a few days into my cycle and already dreading waiting for my O date, bc they have been so all over the place these last few cycles. I think the last half is easier for me bc at least I know I have definitive time frame, that once I do O at most it's 15 days at the least it's 12, bc my luteal has varied a little each cycle. Im hoping that all the supplements I'm adding this cycle will help pull everything together and make it all much simpler. I'm doing the Geritol thing this cycle, as well as Femaprin which is Vitex and a high dse of B6, a Folate supplement bc geritol doesn't have enough in it, and Folate is better then Folic acid, then Black Cohosh for the first TWW and EPO, I got sme DIM which is green superfds in a supp. a complete B complex bc they are really good for egg health and hormone regulation and some Ubiquinol which is good all around for everything esp for egg health. Hubs will be doing the DIM, Ubiquinol, and High Doses of Vit C this cycle, bc there have been some really promising studies done on sperm health and high dose vitamin C that goes into effect in 60 days or less, and helps with count, motility, morphology, and ability to fertilize eggs. So, yes, it's a lot but if it get's a fertilized egg implanted into my womb, then it will be worth it, ya know :wacko::dohh: FX'd this or my next cycle does it, as I believe the saying is that there is a baby at the bottom of every bottle of geritol! I hope there's one in my bottle, lol :haha::winkwink:

I'm also ttc number 2. Our first is turning 3 in December. I had my implant removed September 12th. I didn't have any periods whilst on Nexplanon and I haven't had one since removal (yet) I fell pregnant on my 3rd cycle last time. Fingers crossed it will be quick this time!

Good luck cw! I hope it's quick for you too!
Amber, I hope all those supplants do the trick!

I'm also ttc number 2. Our first is turning 3 in December. I had my implant removed September 12th. I didn't have any periods whilst on Nexplanon and I haven't had one since removal (yet) I fell pregnant on my 3rd cycle last time. Fingers crossed it will be quick this time!

Good luck cw! I hope it's quick for you too!
Amber, I hope all those supplants do the trick!

CW - You could try using something like Vitex to get your cycle to come back quicker, I know it's worked for a lot of other ladies. Just a thought, though.

Anne Thank you! I'm excited to do it, all I can do is hope, right? But if you look at my previous cycle's they have been all over the place so if I could get them whipped into shape then maybe that was the problem and it will make it so that we can finally conceive? I just have a feeling that that is where our problem lies, so Fx'd. :coffee:

Amber- I hope this does the trick for regulating your cycles too!
I'm 3 dpo today, having lots of lower abdo pressure/fullness/ache. I don't remember having this with previous cycles but I don't remember having it when I was pregnant with ds! I hope it's a good sign!

Hope everyone I'd doing OK today, I have a beta test tomorrow hoping for good results

On cd11 and this is my opk!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7
Welome cw1990!

here's hoping af shows soon so you can start ttc another beautiful child! (this is one of the only times we ever want af to show haha)

amber - fx that all of what you do (not just supplements) helps!

anne - let's hope the fullness/ache is a good sign, but 3dpo is really early for implantation, hopefully it's just getting ready for it!

peanut - gl on your beta! if you are testing more, i can't wait to see more tests and look for lines!

mummyduck - hmm almost pos but not quite. is cd 11 early for you to start a surge?

afm - feeling a little more energy as the second tri continues, def better than being completely exhausted all day long! not much going on with me, my next ob is oct 7th. i hope that you ladies won't have much longer to wait to be exhausted and nauseated (and more)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->