Ttc #2

How is everyone? 5dpo today, trying not to symptom spot too much as it's super early. So far I notice high cervix, sort of soft, closed. And really watery clear whitish cm. super watery, like ad is coming. We will see! :shrug: I get to watch a 7 month old baby this week so I'm testing the 2 babies lifestyle. :haha::coffee:

Sounds positive Kern!
Cd13 for me today, no real ewcm yet unfortunately.

So, a lot of wishful thinking. But, dh SWEARS there is a vvvf line here! I couldn't hints why I put it in a negative effect. I maybe see the eeeaaarrrlllyyy start of a line. Near where there's a scratch on my bathroom counter. Opinions here? I would either be 4dpo, on a 29 day cycle. Or on CD40+. But, maybe.

I see that!

Hi Ladies, I thought I'd share that after 15 days of an OPK reading high I finally registered a peak. It actually does match with the temp readings too so I think I did O in CD28. I'm on DPO 5 today so I'm trying to not count the days down until CD39 to test. DH and I Bd 16 days this cycle so this better pay off!!! :winkwink:

Pretty sure I ovulated this evening, had mild pinching all afternoon, squeezed in a bd session with Dh and twinges got stronger, finally eased off at 10pm so hoping we caught the egg! I got a smiley face on my digi opks yesterday and today and my cheapies have started to fade down (no longer darker than the control line). Temps will hopefully confirm over the next few days.

I'm so nervous and excited that I feel physically sick lol Dh has been stressed out from work I so thought we'd miss my fertile window after DS blocked finishing bd fully last night and a power cut this morning scared him (our home phone resets and yells at you to set the time/date and you could hear it all of the way upstairs!) So no bd then before dh left for work. But hey we managed to conceive DS under similar circumstances and he's now 2 and a half, stupid nerves need to stop making me feel queasy though lol

Cd14 for me today and lots of ewcm, hoping that bd session today was helpful... And if not it was fun anyway!

Yay! Excited for you both! Hope you catch the egg!

6dpo today, tired but it's explainable, no real symptoms to report, feel out lol. :coffee:

Kern I had zero symptoms when I was pg with ds, until 11dpo slight heartburn which I never get then got my bfp that afternoon! So zero symptoms is not necessarily a bad thing...

This may be tmi but... Anyone get really swollen vaginal lips around O? Cd15 today and in mirror vaginal lips look puffy and enlarged.

9 days til af due, bfn this morning. Still have symtoms, even inner labia has darkened in color. Confusing. Trying to not think about it bc dh SWEARS the hpt are dumb and there's no way I'm not pregnant, but the hpt all say no

Kern I had zero symptoms when I was pg with ds, until 11dpo slight heartburn which I never get then got my bfp that afternoon! So zero symptoms is not necessarily a bad thing...
Haha true! It's just so quiet over here! I even got the pms bitchiness I always get about a week before af. :shrug: it's just helping me to decide not to test before af due, so I guess that's a good thing. :haha:

9 days til af due, bfn this morning. Still have symtoms, even inner labia has darkened in color. Confusing. Trying to not think about it bc dh SWEARS the hpt are dumb and there's no way I'm not pregnant, but the hpt all say no
That's still really early! I wouldn't count yourself out just yet. :hugs:

Im quiet cause im in limbo at the moment. Just waiting to O.
The most boring part of the whole month lol!!

I have 2 pics I will upload them and you tell me what you suee

Attachments

• 65_1474644190716.jpg
    65_1474644190716.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 67_1474644537307.jpg
    67_1474644537307.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 11
I have 2 pics I will upload them and you tell me what you suee

The first pic: top test looks like something is there, can't see anything on the others

AFM: 4dpo and trying to not symptom spot. my new mantra is going to be "It's TOOOOOOOOOO early!!!" but tender BB's acid indigestion that won't quit and perpetual tiredness but the latter is DS waking up at the crack of dawn and me not going to sleep till gone midnight every night

Ahhhhhhh so much going on in this thread! We are all at different stages of our cycles and it's exciting! I'm currently 9dpo, not really feeling in except last night I had lots of poking/pinching in one area on the right side of my uterus, the poke lasted seconds but it went on for a few hours. Nothing today bough this morning my cervix was high and soft and cm seems to have amped up in amount. :coffee:we will see

How is everyone?

Welcome Mommyofseabas, Disneylovers, Peanutmomma, and Believer43!

Mommyofseabas -try not to be too anxoious we caught the egg the first time with ds but this go it took a couple tries!

Disneylovers – too funny he wants to keep the neighbors kid.

Peanutmomma- how did your blood test go? Not sure about the pt may have some color but blue tests aren't so reliable.

Believer43- ttc is not only frustrating but all consuming, fx you catch that egg soon!

sorry i've been lax in responding but i have been reading and keeping up daily!

Kern – frisky is good it could just be your bodies way of saying hey get going! :haha: hmm the spotting could have been cuz of o (it happens) or just from bding (doesn't even have to be rough, we are sensitive down there!) 2 baby practice, nice!

Anneburg – fx tracking cm works but we do have a lot of people who can help if not! as you can tell we love passing on what we have learned!

Amber- I hope you figured out your cycle that was troubling you!

Mom15- fx you caught that egg

fxmummyduck- hope you got your cystitis under control! Sorry to hear your lp was so off.

Oily- so sorry your dh is being so mean and holding out on you.

Second- I thought all your signs were good sorry to hear that it's a possible cp, here's hoping that the progesterone helps!

afm- still tired but better. the birthday party for ds went well (i think) he had fun so that is what matters! i have to wait until like 21 weeks for my scan, it's at the end of october which seems so far away. now that i'm not completely exhausted all the time i should be able to get on here more often, instead of doing these big block things!

Welcome Mommyofseabas, Disneylovers, Peanutmomma, and Believer43!

Mommyofseabas -try not to be too anxoious we caught the egg the first time with ds but this go it took a couple tries!

Disneylovers – too funny he wants to keep the neighbors kid.

Peanutmomma- how did your blood test go? Not sure about the pt may have some color but blue tests aren't so reliable.

Believer43- ttc is not only frustrating but all consuming, fx you catch that egg soon!

Bloods are next Tuesday and my test pics from today are pink dye tests. Is that what you meant by Blue tests?

peanut - oh no i saw the new ones i was talking about the first one that you posted with the blue dye. there may be some color on the top one (the ones from today) but again not sure, plus if you are as many dpo as you think then it's still early so don't give up hope! oh and have you been tapering you meds just in case?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->