• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #2

Amber I definitely see the lines on the ic and on the clearblue!! Weirdly I can't see anything on the frer. So exciting!!
Will you test again with a frer tomorrow morning??

Amber I definitely see the lines on the ic and on the clearblue!! Weirdly I can't see anything on the frer. So exciting!!
Will you test again with a frer tomorrow morning??

The IC is a 10mIU (a real 10mIU and not just claims to be) so that COULD possibly explain why the FRER is not picking it up yet. I have a faint line on two other brand IC's though too, so I'm not sure. This is just so weird. I'm fricking 16dpo!!! :growlmad: I just want an answer my LP has never went on this long, and I know I O'd CD17, so there is no guessing my LP this time. It's just crazy that it is taking this long to get a definitive answer. I felt what felt like implantation cramps (more like stabbing in on specific spot on the right side of where you would assume your uterus/ovaries are, like literally could of pointed it out) on 12dpo, if that was in fact when I implanted, shouldn't my hcg be higher then 10 by now?

Amber, I read so many stories of people not getting strong positives until quite a while after ovulation. I don't think it's a bad sign, but I know it's frustrating. Things are looking great though, and to have it happen on multiple tests seems so promising. Fingers crossed!

Yes I agree with second I've also read so many stories of implantation only happening after 14dpo... I've got my fingers crossed for you Amber!!

Amber, I read so many stories of people not getting strong positives until quite a while after ovulation. I don't think it's a bad sign, but I know it's frustrating. Things are looking great though, and to have it happen on multiple tests seems so promising. Fingers crossed!

Yes I agree with second I've also read so many stories of implantation only happening after 14dpo... I've got my fingers crossed for you Amber!!

I feel like I just want to bang my head against the wall. lol.

second - congrats i def see pink, fx it gets darker and you have a sticky bean for a h&h 9 months!

amber - hmm maybe a little bit of a squinter on the frer and the blue dye one, fx for a blazing pos and a sticky bean for you too!

Omg second I totally didn't see your earlier post! Congratulations!!!!

Thank you!!! I ran out and bought more tests. I got a positive on an Equate test as well, so I guess it's sinking in. Really hoping that everything goes well -- this is such an uncertain stage.

Thank you!!! I ran out and bought more tests. I got a positive on an Equate test as well, so I guess it's sinking in. Really hoping that everything goes well -- this is such an uncertain stage.

What cycle is this for you?

What cycle is this for you?

It's the third cycle. We had two unsuccessful ones back in August and September, took a cycle off, and this is our third time trying.

So I'm driving myself a little crazy right now. I was so tired last night that I passed out without setting my alarm. I woke up at 4:50 a.m. and took my temperature. Usually I temp at 7 a.m. My temperature was 97.08, which is below my coverline of 97.4. I took it twice to make sure. I went back to bed, slept for a bit, woke up again at 7:15 ... and my temps are back up to where I'd generally expect, in the high-97-low-98 range.

Do you think the huge drop was just because I woke up so much earlier than usual? I adjusted it with one of those calculators but it was still 97.5. I really hope it's not a bad sign! I still have a BFP today, though not darker than yesterday's.

I don't know much about temping... For how long is the temp supposed to stay above cover line for?
Hopefully it doesn't mean anything! I have my fingers crossed for you!

Well, if you look at BBT charts most pregnant charts see a steady temp rise after ovulation -- maybe some dips here and there, but pretty steady after maybe 10 DPO. The first trimester is supposed to run pretty hot.

I've been anxiously taking my temperature throughout the day, just to reassure myself, and it's been consistently 98.2 to 98.6, which is nice. When I take my temp throughout the day pre-Ov, I'm usually more like 96.8 to 97.4, so this is a good change.

I should probably just stop temping now that I have a BFP. Most women do. I'm just at that stage where it doesn't feel real and any sign either comforts me or scares me.

Second - I had to force myself to stop temping when I got pregnant. It would get a low temp and freak out. It was hard, but it made me stop analyzing sth that didn't need analyzing :)

Amber - any news? Hope af didn't get you!

Mom15, it's probably a good idea to stop! I wasn't charting BBT with my first, but I was pretty obsessive about taking tests. And not temping is a nice excuse to not have to wake up quite as early.

Amber, I agree with Mom15 -- I've been waiting for updates! Hope all's well with you.

AFM, had a darker FRER today. With my chemical, the tests kept getting fainter, and with my son, they kept getting darker, so it's a relief to me to see progression.

Hello all:flower:
Currently on the dreaded TWW on our first month properly TTC #2. We were originally NTNP only to realise we were actually getting sad when AF came along so here goes nothing! AF due on Halloween so I'm trying to resist the urge to POAS :rofl::witch:

The moral of my story...if you want to get pregnant, don't go on vacation. Ha. Cd 41....41!!! No O yet. More than ever do I believe in supplements etc. While on vacation I stopped seed cycling, Mayan massage, was sloppy with taking prenatal, vitex and omega 3 every day and here I am still waiting to O. Of course the other factors are jetlag and increased nursing at times due to plane ride, sleeping somewhere foreign, etc. I am hoping what I saw today is the start of fertile cm. Doing my ic opk's and so far just a faint line. To be continued...Fun fact on the side, I am very slowly trying to wean my son. He still nursed 3-4 times last night, but a couple of times he was satisfied with holding my nipple when I said no. Little weirdo :) I'll take that as a first step.

Welcome Miss Cherry!

Welcome miss cherry!

Haha I am right there with you mom15! I am trying to say no (halfheartedly) to nighttime feeds but it is SO HARD when ds gets so upset about it. We had some really good nights with maybe only 2 short feeds during the night but then he got sick again and it's back to every 2 hours...
The nipple holding totally cracked me up ;)

Sorry to hear about your long cycle! I hope the opk's start getting darker for you!

Second, yay for darker FRER!

Amber: any news?

Afm 4dpo here and the waiting sucks...

Anne - i bring him to bed when he wakes up, so last night he fed at 10.30, 1.30, 3.40, 6.30, 7.40. Waaaay too much. I am planning on getting a mattress I can put in his room on the floor, so when he wakes up at night I can nurse and then sneak away and hopefully he sleeps more through the night. I cannot get him back into the crib. He'll wake up as soon as I try to lay him down.
Hope the next days pass fast for you!!

i can't wait, we are getting ready to go to the us right now, we are finally going to have a peek at this little one!!! and if the baby cooperates they will know the gender and write it down for us to bake in a cake, possible reveal set for the 4th of nov.

i'll be on later to catch up with all that has been going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->