• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #2

Congratulations, Anne!!! That's wonderful.

Mom15, hope this fresh start brings an awesome cycle and a BFP next month.

Thank you second. I look forward to some awesome numbers from you tomorrow!!

Thanks guys!! I'm going to have to figure out how to attach a pic! I think I have to use the desktop site instead of the mobile site?

Ladies I think I was wrong!! Looks like my opk's are showing a progression. Today's was 4h hold and done at 7.30pm. Maybe I haven't O'ed yet after all?!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
Anne - yes, I just had to figure it out too. Go to desktop version and then advanced reply instead of quick reply. Click on the paper clip and you can attach a pic. Maybe there is an easier way, but it worked.

Mom15 if the bottom one is today then yes I think you're right you haven't Oed yet!
Any updates on the betas Second?
I will get around to updating a pic I swear but frer was darker again this morning! Yay!

Anne - today's was even darker. I think I peaked midday today. Will keep doing them to see them get lighter and take a pic to have a reference for next month. Will skip this one and the give it 100% starting next cycle.

Congrats again on your bfp!! Nice to hear that it's getting darker.

Second - I hope everything is ok?!?

Amber - thinking of you!!

Anne, that's wonderful to hear! Getting darker is such a good sign!

Mom15, sounds like a good plan.

I had my betas drawn this afternoon and I don't have the results yet. I've tried to just focus on having a relaxing Halloween with my son! It was a nice one. Hopefully I hear some good news tomorrow.

Does this work? The top one is at 9dpo, the bottom one is from this morning at 11dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
The nurse called me and said my hcg level went from 426 to 2200 in three days! That's a doubling time of 30 hours. I guess that's good? Seems so high!

Great betas second! I think normal is around 48h!
Yay!

Thanks, Anne ... it just seems so high for 4w1d. I can't find many other women who had such high hcg levels.

Second - glad to hear your numbers are going up. I have never had them done so I can't help with the actual numbers. Could O be off by a day? As say are rising so quickly a day could make a difference. Twins wouldn't happen to run in your family ;)

Mom15, I don't think so! I've never heard of any multiple relatives. My husband's grandpa was a twin, but that's about it (and I know twins come from the maternal side, right?).

I'm really thinking I ovulated earlier. If I'd just been paying attention to my signals, I would have assumed CD12. But my temps told me it was CD14. Maybe my temps were off because I was traveling that weekend? I know traveling tends to give me lower temps.

It would make sense -- our BD timing was MUCH better for CD12, it would explain the early positive (because I would have been 10 DPO, not 8 DPO), and it would explain the higher HCG, because 2200 at 18 DPO is a little high, but not too crazy.

I think that makes sense Second.
I heard that only when beta is like over 95,000 are they worried about molar pregnancy.

Yeah, I worried about molar pregnancy a little, but it seems like those numbers are 50k + very early on. Plus there's only like a 0.1% chance of it happening. As scary and sad as it is, I probably shouldn't worry too much.

How are you, Anne?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->