Ttc #2

MiBaby - looking forward to your update and hoping all is well at the us!!

Afm - EWCM finally and a lot! Just need DH to come home. I am begging my body not to O before Saturday. Dh comes back from his work trip midnight Friday. Ugh. It's killing me waiting over 40 days to O and now we might not even get a chance.
Oh and I forget every time and wonder why DS is nursing like a maniac. I'm positive now it happens when I O. Last night I started my first attempt at weaning at night. It took him 1.5h to go back to sleep :) that was around one am. At 5 am I caved and let him nurse. But still happy I didn't cave all night.

MiBabyHopes, good luck at the scan! How exciting to find out whether you'll have a boy or a girl.

Mom15, hope O holds off for you. I get EWCM for several days before O so I imagine your timing will be fine. We were traveling a lot this month and I was sure we'd mistimed it.

Today is the day my period is officially due to start. I haven't had a cycle longer than 25 days since July 2015, so if it's going to start, it would be today. I know the progesterone supplements would probably be helping anyway. But I saw another strong test today and I'm optimistic! After two chemicals, early pregnancy always feels a little scary.

so the tech said all looks good but she did say that i was measuring a week behind but that matches better to when i ov'd so... they did find out the gender but it's in a sealed envelope ready for a baker to make a cake.

mom15 - thankfully like second said o doesn't happen right when ewcm shows so you have time still!

second - i hear you i was waiting for the other shoe to drop for the first few weeks of this pregnancy (we still haven't told everyone, just family and close friends)

Attachments

• 2016-10-27 11.39.06_crop.jpg
    2016-10-27 11.39.06_crop.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
Welcome Miss Cherry!

hope the witch doesn't get you on halloween (hehe that's a little funny) fx you catch that egg instead!

Yeah, last few cycles I had 5 days of ewcm, so that's what I'm hoping will happen again.

The witch on Halloween....that is funny. She shall stay far away!!

MiBaby - glad all is fine and sounds like the weight is explained with O date. Lovely pic :). Can't wait to hear how the reveal party went!

Mibaby: what a wonderful pic of your little bean! Looks happy and healthy in there :)
Gender reveal sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to hear about it!!

Mom15 I also get many days of ewcm before O so I think you've got time! This cycle ewcm started on cd11 and I only O'ed on cd16.
Also you're so brave with the nightweaning! I've halfheartedly tried to cut down the nighttime breastfeeding several times in the past... Not good at sticking with it though! Especially when ds gets sick!

Second: I'm sorry the early part of this pregnancy is causing you so much worry, I hope that soon you start to feel secure enough to be excited!!

6dpo here and I feel so done with this tww! AF due in exactly 1 week I just want to know already!!

Also is anyone worried about Amber? Strange that there've been no updates?

I caved this morning and tested. bfn. I'm 11 DPO. Could still be a little early (wishful thinking) I've come down with tha flu this week and I'm diabetic so my immune system is shot at thall moment :(

Sorry not been in much it's really hard we're not trying for these 2 cycles!!

Beautiful scan photo Mibaby, so lovely to see baby. Glad all is going well.

Wow huge congratulations second! H&h nine months to you x

Mom15 hoping you catch that egg and you can get to bd really soon!

Welcome miss Cherry, good to have you here.11dpo could just be too early so don't give up hope yet. I caught a cold with my ds so the flu could be a good sign. Hope you feel better though.

Anneburg. Aaah hope the rest of your tww goes quickly! I always find the second week so much worse, the first I don't symptom spot as I always reassure myself with it's just too early, but the second week is torture. Good luck!

Also worried about Amber too, I wonder if she is any other thread at the moment. Hope she's ok.

Afm. Cd15 and really bad O cramps for the last two days, stayed away from dh last night, it would've been too hard/tempting to just go with it. Once this cycle has gone, just one more and we'll be ttc again!

Thanks, everyone! I'm feeling cautiously optimistic today. Things are continuing to look pretty good. I went to have betas drawn and will go back on Halloween to get a second round done, to see the comparison.

AnneBurg, fingers crossed you see a BFP very, very soon.

Cute scan, MiBabyHopes! I bet you can't wait to slice into that cake.

MissCherry, 11 dpo is early -- hope your flu clears up quickly.

Fxmummyduck, I know it's tough to wait, but you'll be back to TTC in no time. And I really felt more optimistic this cycle after taking a breather.

Hope Amber's OK. I'm surprised there are no updates yet.

So glad you're starting to feel optimistic Second! Let us know how the betas go.

I'm 8dpp today. Time is really dragging on... I might cave and test tomorrow, although I was planning to hold out to 12dpo!

Sorry to hear that miss cherry! It's so frustrating when your cycle does something unexpected.

So I'm 9dpo today (possibly 10?) very faint line with clear blue this morning. I know I know blue dye tests suck but I had bought it in error! Will have to go buy a FRER today to see if this is the real deal...

MissCherry, I'm so sorry. At least with an earlier AF it means you can get back to TTC more quickly. I was frustrated by the early AFs I got while TTC, but it was a relief to know that I was about to get another good chance. Hope this next month is the one for you.

AnneBurg, that's exciting!!! Please update us once you take the FRER.

I got my first beta results back. At 3w5d, my HCG was 426.5. I'm hoping it's risen a lot when I get it taken tomorrow.

Thanks all. My last 3 cycles have become a little bit irregular but I've had a lot of stress ans the flu so fx it will sort itself back out now!

FRER definitely has a faint positive!!! I think I only got a bfp at 11dpo with my son so I really wasn't expecting it this early!!!

Oh Anne how awesome!! Will you treat us with pics??

Afm, I really hope I O'ed a couple of days ago. I got a bad head cold on Friday so hopefully that didn't stop O as I'm very sure I was gearing up to it. With my cold and cm being back to creamy when DH was back home we didn't bd, but I'm ok as this wa such a late O it feels like the egg quality was as good anyway. That might make no sense, but either way I just want a fresh start. So I am pretending I'm 2 dpo without the chance of pregnancy. If my lp is still short, which I am expecting as our nursing has not changed and if anything it has increased, I will be expecting AF in 5/6 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->