Ttc #2

MrsK - hope you get your positive opk today!

Fxmummy - yay, isn't it funny depending on the situation we either hate seeing AF or can't wait for her to show up!

I'm cd 18 I think and just a very faint line on opk. Really hoping I'll O sometime next week or by dec 27th as DH won't be traveling until then except for this week, but no way I'll o in the next three days.

Just got my positive OPK! Yay! We dtd Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, so I think we're in good shape if I can't talk DH into tonight, but I'll still give it a shot. We should know either way by Christmas!

That would be such a great Christmas present!! And your timing sounds great!!

Omg I have an almost pos OPK and convince DH of a quickie before he had to leave on a work trip :) he is gone til Thursday night. Hope this one time was a lucky one!

Fingers crossed!

We skipped last night because DH fell on the ice and was sore. I'm hoping for today but not counting on it, Tuesday is a 12 hour work day for him and he's still a little achy from his fall.

Oh no, glad he ist "just" sore and didn't break anything. Hope you get another bd in.

Sorry I haven't been on in a bit but i've been busy with Christmas prep, my little man, and of course this pregnancy. I failed my 1 hr gtt so i had to go back for the 3 hr test and they haven't called me with the results yet i'm not sure if i should take that as a good sign or that they are all just off for the holidays already. the baby has been very active and dh has even felt her move so he's happy but between having to do a lot of stuff and the baby growing and bouncing i'm getting tired again and my back and hips are feeling the strain.

hope all you ladies post updates soon as i stalk on here even when i'm too tired to try to post and i can't wait to read up on all of what's happening.

welcome to the new ladies, sorry i misses a proper welcome before but as i said this baby is making me exhausted!

Hopefully you get good news about the 3 hour test!

No news here. BFN today, but I'm only 9dpo so I'm not taking it seriously. I was negative with Teddy at 9dpo too. No really obvious must be pregnancy symptoms.

MiBaby-good to hear from you!! Sorry it's so exhausting. Something I don't look forward to when I get pregnant.

I'm right behind MrsK and happy to report that as of 9pm I have made it through 8dpo without AF, but upon internal check I have brown cm, although very little. My cervix also felt a bit more open. I really, really hope I can make it two more days as I would feel like a bfp is finally a possibility.

Hi mibaby! Sorry you're so exhausted, but so lovely to feel baby lots. Have a lovely Christmas!

Afm, im cd9 so waiting to O in about 7 days time.

I never thought I would test early, but with my discovery of internet cheapies that's all gone out the window. Bfn at 9dpo. Did you test today MrsK? My spotting is getting more. Still just upon checking, but no cm and getting more red. And my temps are too low too (compared to my pre DS post O temps). Lower back achy too.

Fxmummy - FX you get to start the new year with a bfp!

I didn't test this morning, but I was tempted. I think I'm feeling superstitious - this cycle is playing out like the cycle when I got pregnant with my son, and I skipped day 10 then, too. I don't want to test on DH's work days, either, because I like to tell him before I tell the internet, and it would be hard to keep it in all day. I don't really have any clear symptoms today, though. He has the next 3 days off so I should be testing daily until AF shows.

Mom15 and mrsK keeping my fingers crossed we see some more bfps in this thread!!

Pretty sure I'm out. So I made it one day longer. Still a bit disappointed that my LP is still too short to conceive though.

How short is it? It can take awhile even with a longer luteal phase, are you sure that's the issue? Have you tried any easy remedies like b50? It lengthened mine last time.

This cycle I started B100 complex. Before my longest pp LP was 8 days. This time it was 9. Here is what my Lp's have been. 5,3,4,8,7,3,9. They got better with less nursing. Then we traveled, nursed more and I was inconsistent with supplements and ate so much my milk supply went up and voila a 3 day LP. Now we only nurse twice a day since a couple of weeks ago and it already has made a difference. Looking at my temps I'm guessing I am low on progesterone. I'm going to ask my doctor about progesterone cream. How are you today?
Merry Christmas everyone :)

3 days! Ouch! That must be difficult. I hope the progesterone cream helps!

I'm good, getting all my last minute stuff done for Christmas. I just have a couple things left to wrap after bedtime tonight and I think we're good!

I might have a faint squinter this morning on a FRER! My mom group ladies claim it's there but I'm not convinced. I'll test again tomorrow. Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hope it turns into a strong line for you!! Do you have a pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->