• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #2

10DPO FMU Different Brand- ICON 25- Taken at 3 mins.

Attachments

• 10dpo ICON 002 (640x480).jpg
    10dpo ICON 002 (640x480).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 10dpo ICON 005 (640x480).jpg
    10dpo ICON 005 (640x480).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 10dpo ICON 010 (640x480).jpg
    10dpo ICON 010 (640x480).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 10dpo ICON 017 (640x480).jpg
    10dpo ICON 017 (640x480).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 10dpo ICON 018 (640x480).jpg
    10dpo ICON 018 (640x480).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 14
I'm not sure I'm seeing anything yet, but you are still early! I did think your post o temps seem more even, so maybe the progesterone is working!! Looking forward to an update!

I'm not sure I'm seeing anything yet, but you are still early! I did think your post o temps seem more even, so maybe the progesterone is working!! Looking forward to an update!

LMAO- THIS is why my pics weren't on my PT thread!!!! OMG, haha, what a ridiculous thing to do. I was like, I KNOW I just uploaded them what the hell happened. :blush::haha::blush:

On these, just for reference, the test line is up near the top of the T instead in the middle like most test. Here is the link to it on CTP.com so you can use the invert and other tools with it. I also have a thread going with all my test so far. FMU is always bad for me though and yes it is still early. lol. Hopeful that something will come of what I am seeing in person. :flower:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=612571

And last Night's test with what is supposed to be a 10mIU test:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=612562

How is everyone? I can't seem to get rid of some bug I had for about a week. Keep having a fever....and that or the Tylenol has caused me to start spotting/bleeding. It's really light, so not sure whether to call it a mini period and CD 1 or just some mid cycle spotting. Also opk's seen to get darker, so confused....I'll try to upload a pic. Hope everyone is doing well...it's so quiet here

Here are the opk's. I did them sporadically

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
I doubt it was o bleeding. Too much for that I think. My brown spotting turned into really light flow. All in all 4 days. Think it's done now. Just think I had an annovulatory one do to whatever virus I had. Don't some people get lines on opk's right before AF?

I get darkish lines on opks just before af shows up.

Feeling so impatient, about 12 days before af arrives for cd1 of the cycle we can start trying again! These two months off have been the longest ever!!!!

I am TTC #2. I expect AF this weekend, or early next week. (I've always had irregular cycles). I was absolutely CERTAIN I was pregnant last month, but lo and behold, I wasn't. This time I'm trying to wait until I miss my period instead of wasting tons of cheapies but I am SO impatient.

Fxmummy - I know it must feel like an eternity, but you are almost there!

Country - welcome!! I'm the master of irregular cycles, so I know how frustrating it can be! Do you do any temping or opk's the pinpoint O?

I hadn't brought out the bigs guns yet, opk or anything, because we just decided to start trying again in October. My cycles are irritating, but I can usually tell when I'm ovulating. It just varies. However, this weekend I got my BFP! :D

Wow country! That is awesome!

Ok ladies I'm so happy for everyone getting their BFPs, but anyone still around on their ttc journey? Fxmummy, I know you are still wtt again. MrsK, how are you? Amber, are you doing ok?
Hope all the preggo ladies are doing well! Don't be shy to update us ;)

Hi everyone! Congrats on the new BFPs. Fxmummyduck, you're almost at the end of the wait! That's amazing -- here's hoping you get your BFP right away. Sending a lot of good vibes to all of you.

Just for a quick update: I saw a healthy baby at my scan a few days ago, which was a big relief. Actually measuring slightly big! So I'm starting to feel like this is real, though the first trimester isn't over until New Year's. My morning sickness has been really bad this time, but thankfully taking Unisom/B6 and using preggie drops and mint gum has helped me feel more normal.

I am at a crazy mode right now! searching for a clinic is very tiring especially for the clinic abroad, you have probably guessed I am also on my 2 ivf round and the funny thing is that i am not scared of all of the procedures there are but I am afraid that my second clinic will be as bad as it was in Czech, we ran away basically from there.
now i only think about my hopeless state of mind, I was really hoping for becoming pregnant till the end of the year so on Christmas our family is the happiest, but it didn't happened.
i am just getting my joy and happiness from reading all of the bfp's post that are out there.
it is ivf with an embryo donation, due to my age..

I'm still here, just getting annoyed by all the pop-up ads on my phone and haven't had much chance to get on the computer. And no news. I'm close to O now, expecting a positive OPK tomorrow or the next day. We dtd every other day this week, so fingers crossed!

Second - great news on the scan! It's so reassuring when everything looks great. I'm sorry the ms is being bad, hope it will ease up soon.

Gwinny - I hope you have a better experience this time and you get your bfp soon!

MrsK - I hear ya. The ads drive me nuts and I'm always just on my phone. Thankfully they have pretty much stopped for me now. Good luck with catching that egg! I'm still waiting, probably at least another week before I O. I'm starting to get very impatient as I had hoped to be pregnant by April, but with my cycle still being so irregular and long, I feel like I'll only get about three more chances and I haven't even had a sufficient LP yet. It was getting better until we travelled and it messed everything up.

Hopefully things start looking better for you! You still have awhile until April!

Negative opk today but it's very dark. Maybe tomorrow. We're going out of town with my mom and my brother's family in early February, and I'm really hoping to be far enough along that I'm comfortable telling them. I managed to hide my last pregnancy for a weekend trip but we'll be gone a whole week this time.

Some pink spotting yesterday, so think af is about to show. Let's get this cycle party started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->