• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #2

I had to take a screenshot of a Facebook photo, so I don't know that it's any good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161225-151551.jpg
    Screenshot_20161225-151551.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 10
If I try really hard I can see something. Did you test today?

I did, but I'm still not convinced. It might be just a hint darker but I'm still barely seeing it. I haven't heard great things about these new FRERS and evap lines, so I might buy a different brand today. I'm getting nothing on my cheapies. The photo uploader is giving me grief again even though I posted a photo into another thread earlier with no trouble.

I'm on day 32 and 13DPO. My cycles occasionally get to day 32 but 13DPO is rare for me since I ovulate late. I'm not sure what to think.

Hope it turns into a line for you mrsK! Still early days.

First lot of ewcm for me today, and my cervix is so high I can't reach it. Ds has a terrible cold and was in our bed last night so I really hope we can put him in his own room tonight and we can bd. 😀

Mummy - I hope you can sneak a bd in and that your little guy feels fetter. DS's nose started running about 3 hours ago and now it's stuffy. I'm back in his room nursing, because he woke up after only 15 min. I hope this isn't the trend for the night,

MrsK - hope you get a def answer soon and for our sake the uploader starts working again :)

Afm, just waiting for AF to be over. After a couple of light ones, it's pretty heavy this time.

I finally got it to work, cropping my photo helped. So strange because it uploaded onto another thread with no trouble earlier.

I got some Clearblue +/- tests at Target today, so I'll try one of them in the morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20161226_100148825.jpg
    IMG_20161226_100148825.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 11
Aaah! Can't deny that line!

Attachments

• IMG_20161227_093230818.jpg
    IMG_20161227_093230818.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 11
Hey congrats!! I wish you all the best. Keep us posted!

Fxmummy - fx you and I are next :)

I hope so mom15! I feel like we're the only two left in the thread at the moment. Ds caught a virus on Xmas eve, just as I was hitting my fertile days so we've been struggling to fit in much bding, and now I don't think I'm Oing at all cos I've caught it and I have zero signs I am except my cervix was more open than normal. Urghh feeling rubbish right now!!!

I'm sorry you caught the bug! I had one last cycle and I swear I was gearing up to O and instead I started bleeding on CD20. Just really light, but it was more than spotting so I counted it as AF. Then it took me another 21 days to O. So it really made me wait for O 41days.
I think you are right it's just us on this threat ttc. It seems that the last 4 ladies who joined all got their bfp within a couple of cycles. Until now I have been fine with not conceiving, because I have blamed nursing. But I keep seeing others conceiving while nursing and I start feeling sad that for me it seems that I have to choose between nursing or conceiving. (Btw I'm thrilled for all you ladies who got their bfp!!)
I decided to wait one more cycle since we just cut down to two feeds about 3 weeks ago and see if my LP improves. If not I think I will wean.
Were you still nursing mummy? I can't remember

I hope you're feeling better soon, mummy.

I've heard a lot of women get much more fertile after cutting out feedings. I didn't even get AF back until about 6 months ago when Teddy mostly stopped daytime nursing. But it may not be nursing at all, you're still well within normal TTC range. I know it's frustrating and concerning, though. It took five or six months with Teddy, it's very stressful even if it's normal.

Hope I don't have to wait that long to O! Arghh why is it so difficult!!! Happy for the other ladies bfps but I honestly thought I'd be pregnant by now, ha ha! How silly of me!

No I'm not nursing, we had a rough time with that. Tongue tie then complete refusal to breastfeed at 3 months :( dreading going through that again. Also my lo is 3 now so weaned from milk feeds a long time ago! It must be hard to be feeling like you have to choose :(

In the grand scheme of things I'm very thankful that I was able to nurse and for so long and I'm sorry it was a struggle for you. My friends girl was tongue tied and no one told her until 8 weeks and she had a terrible time with latch.
I wanted to nurse til 24 month and I don't like changing my mind. But I also don't want to wait any longer to be pregnant and what if once I wean it still takes my body to regulate.

MrsK - I got my first O 9months ago and my LP has been getting longer except when we went on vacation. So I know overall 9 month is not that long. I was just hoping it wouldn't take a year to even get to a LP that makes conceiving possible. In the end it is what it is. How are you feeling? Did you have ms with your first?

Hopefully you get some good news soon! The waiting is so hard!

I'm feeling good, but the tiredness has already started. It doesn't help that Teddy still doesn't sleep through the night. We're going out of town in early February and I think I'm going to have to night wean him when we get home. If I do it now he'll just regress. I don't mind nursing before naps and bedtime for awhile longer, but I can't do it all night with a new baby coming. I never intended to nurse a toddler in the first place, I'm pretty close to done ;)

I didn't have morning sickness, and I'm praying I escape again. I did have a lot of pelvic pain right from the start, so I wasn't able to do a lot of walking, and a strong aversion to meat that was inconvenient, especially since my brother opened a butcher shop while I was pregnant. If that's the worst that happens I'll consider myself lucky, though.

I can't get over how many similarities we have. Although I always planned to nurse as long as DS wanted (to a certain point although family is already joking I'll still nurse him when he is 5...) he is down to nap and night time, but of he does wake up at night I nurse and I can hardly take that as he doesn't seem to go back to sleep, but nurse for 30-40min. It's like the urge to nurse is keeping him awake. I usually fall asleep on his mattress and make it back to bed a couple of hours later. Luckily we have only had that a couple of nights in the last three weeks.
When I was pregnant with DS I didn't have ms, but I did not like meat!! All I wanted was fruit and raw veggies. For the first time in my life I could envision being vegetarian.
Fx the ms stays far away from you again :)

So funny! With any luck you'll be a month behind me again this time!

I usually get one long sleep stretch out of Ted, then a medium one, but then the last couple hours he just wants to stay latched. Drives me nuts. I usually bring him to bed after he wakes up so I can get a little sleep. He was such a good sleeper the first six months, too. Never thought I'd miss newborn sleep!

Hey ladies, mind if I join? I just got my first postpartum period December 14th and started femara again. I'm 1 dpo today. It took 16 months to conceive my daughter, but I only ovulated maybe 6 times in that span due to pcos. Once I had my fibroid removed, it took 2 cycles, so I'm really hoping I don't have problems this time around. I had a lot of pressure and cramping with ovulation this time, and the only other time I've felt ovulation was when I conceived Nora, so fx that's a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->