Ttc #2

Mrs cedar that sounds like good news, even if it doesn't feel like it. You'll have a good handle on where to start next month fresh and hopefully your cycles will start evening out.

Fxmummyduck sounds like ib to me, my af comes in like a wrecking ball.

Weird update, I think my Linea Nigra is coming in, I got it early in the 1st tri with DS. Ahhhh I am so optimistic this cycle af is going to kill me if she shows. This is my 8th cycle ntnp and the 1st cycle I've really really cared about it.

Baby dust to everyone!!! Xoxoxo

Thanks... Hmmm maybe! it hasn't ramped up into af yet so could be! I only ever spot 1 day before af arrives so we shall see. My cervix feels pretty high too, could only just about reach it. The cramps have eased a bit as well.

Wow that is early for a linear nigra, I barely had one at all last time even at the end. Fingers x for you!

Welcome Kpk!

ntnp can become frustrating, we did that for a couple of years when dh and i first got married, from like 2010 to like 2013. then i'm like ok we aren't getting pg soooo tried temping and got bfp but was mc then waited a couple months to heal and tried temping again and got bfp and 9 months later had our little man! good luck and lots of baby dust :thumbup::dust:

fxmummyduck - that sounds like ib to me but you can never be sure (here's hoping tho) i had ib with both my bfp and that and no af were the only signs i had that i should test.

MrsCeder - hmm, don't know but i wouldn't count you out yet till it's a steady red flow, another lady on here had some bleeding but wasn't heavy and she ended up being pg (very dark bfp) so here's hoping af is a no show!

Kpk - that would be really early for your linear nigra, try to stay optimistic but grounded! :thumbup: (that's what i tell myself hehe):haha:

I got my BFP yesterday! I was 10dpo. Baby dust xxxxx

still no cross hairs and not sure if i o'd yet even tho my cm was fertile, i usually have temps in the close to or at 98 when i'm in the tww, 97.66 this am and it's got me wondering if i o'd when i thought, oh well i'll keep bding i guess. it's still so frustrating not knowing if i o'd, it's almost as bad as the tww.

Thank you ladies. My SIL has just told me she's pregnant too, very recently pregnant like me. So much so there's only 10 days between our due dates! I'm so excited.

Baby dust everyone xx

Lol I am such an idiot, I only went and left my lovely new shiny BBT DOWNSTAIRS :blush: so I guess I'll start temping from tomorrow then :dohh:
I already cant wait for this cycle to be over so I can start using my CBFM, BBT and OPK's!!

Sending :dust: to all that we get our 2nd :bfp: soon xx

Hi ladies. 11dpo and I just took a frer

Hey gang!!

Ttc #2, cycle 1!

Our son has just turned 3, and we got pregnant and cycle 3 last time.

Anyone else feel like because you've decided you're ready for another one, you SHOULD get pregnant right away??!!

Come on universe, be nice to us all!

Xxx

Hi Girls,

We are currently on cycle 1 of TTC baby no 2!

We have a 3 year DD, conceived first month trying.

I came off the mini pill on 1st June & according to OPK ovulated on CD11, so got busy for a couple of days. I was due to test next week but yesterday af arrived 7dpo :cry: Was very disappointed but today I feel more positive. Onwards and upwards!

Good luck everyone x

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations Pink, I can definitely see a 2nd line on the FRER!! Did you buy the 2 pack? If so, i'd test again to be sure but that def looks like a BFP!!!

As for me, no sign of AF yet, am now officially late and really don't want to test...last time ended in a CP/MC so I can guess you'd see why I'm hesitant :-( Will give it maybe another 10 days and if still no signs then I may have 2 test or book in with my GP. The ladies in work think i'm preggo as for the last week I've literally been exhausted and tasting random things (like calpol!!) and now this week I have come down with aches and a head cold...am trying not to get my hopes up and just kinda wish AF would come already!

What OPK's does everyone use? I looked up Wondfo but they seem to be an American thing...what is the best UK alternative?

Anyway enough about me...hows everyone else doing? Mrs Cedar...def keep us posted, you never know x

MiBabyhopes - FX you O'd! xx

I've been searching a bunch of different forums looking for a group for ttc #2. I was so happy when I found this one. YAY!:happydance: I'm 24 and DH is 30. We've been married since March 2012 We found out we were pregnant for the first time a week after our wedding. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. We got another BFP October of 2012, but this pregnancy was not meant to be either. At my first appointment there was no heart beat. After that I fell into a deep depression. It was a pretty rough time for my husband and I. I suffer from hypothyroidism. After doing some research, I have come to the conclusion that I most likely miscarried during my first two pregnancies because I didn't take my medicine on a daily basis cause it would slip my mind and I didn't realize how much not taking it impacted my body. June of 2013 I decided I was ready to give ttc another shot. I got a BFP the next month. My DD was born March of 2014. She is absolutely amazing. I have been wishy washy on the idea of trying for baby #2, but about a week ago my DH said he was ready. For some reason hearing that made all my doubt go away and that night and every night since we have BDed. I have never tried using ovulation tests or tracking my temp. I just used ovulation calendar with my other pregnancies and I always got pregnant the first month of trying. According to my ovulation calendar this past week was my fertile week, so hoping this time around is like the others and I get a BFP in two weeks. Sorry for the long post I'm just to excited to have found this group. **Baby Dust**

Ahhhh, pink how exciting! Hi guys! I love seeing a ttc #2 group. DS turned 3 at the end of May and we've been ntnp since last October. Hubs has a lot of anxiety around ttc so I come here to vent because I don't want to freak him out and give him cold feet. Currently 7 dpo and feeling very optimistic with some light cramping. I'm ready to be pregnant. Being non chalant was fun at first.... now I'm just broody, lol. Testing Friday am.

Welcome and hi to the new ladies!! It's great having a ttc#2 group so good to have you here!

Sorry to just dive in talking about me in rushed and freaking out.

Cd28, I think I'm 9dpo but this month has been so confusing with the late pos opk I got. So I'm getting pink cm has now turned to brown spotting, I'm just lost. Could this be possible ib? Or as its cd28 which is my normal cycle length recently is it just af showing up? Am I'm wrong thinking I Od late? Surely that pos opk can't mean nothing??

When I got pregnant with my lo I spotted for about 5 days before I got a bfp and just assumed it was af arriving, I only tested because a friend convinced me to. Do you think the same could be happening again? I have some mild cramps too.

I'm going to reply in a few comment's bc I've been gone for a while, and there's a lot going on over here lately, so I don't want it to get too long for ladies to read. Okay? Here we go ;)

missjennakate- So happy for you! That's wonderful news. wishing you a happy and healthy next 9 months! Also hoping this is the beginning of a "lucky thread" as, as I was scrolling through I've seen some other BFP announcements too! AND how exciting to have your SIL so close to you in due dates! Are you two close? I used to always day dream about how great it would be if my bestie and I were pregnant together and could share in the up's and down's of pregnancy at the same time! So happy for you :cloud9:

Mibabyhopes- I haven't gotten to the end of the thread yet, but I had already clicked on a lot of post's to comment on, so I decided to go ahead and post with those before going any further, have you O'd yet? the reason I'm asking is because when I look at your chart, it's a bit concerning to me. Do you have any other health problems? How was conceiving baby number 1?

Will's- There has been a couple times that I have forgot to keep my thermometer next to me, I normally yell for hubby to go get it while I try to keep my eye's closed and lay as still as possible! :rofl: And there's no way I could wait that long to test. But I do understand your hesitation. I've been testing since 5DPO though :blush: I know I'm ridiculous. LOL. As for OPK's I'm using Wondfo's now and LOVE them, which you could probably easily find on Ebay for fab prices, but before I switched to those, I was using One+Step's I'll try to drudge up a pic of the exact one's I had, but they worked well too. (just to warn you though, there a lot of them out there that have some kind of Onestep on the packaging, so wait to purchase until I find a pic, bc they are not all the same ;) )

Pink80- How exciting! So happy for you and it's great that it happened so quickly. It's start's becoming a drag when it takes forever to conceive. I had serious issue's conceiving number one every time we "tried", then ironically enough, after we quit "trying' like a yr later, she ended up being a surprise! Wishing you a happy and healthy next nine months!

MrsCedar- Welcome to the group, glad you found it. I was having trouble finding a group in the beginning that was for second baby triers and was so glad when this one developed.

Xxx- Did that bleeding actually end up being AF or did it clear up?

Vagannon- Welcome to the group! So sorry about your previous loses, and I second the setting a timer. They even have pill cases, that you put all your rx's, supp's, and vitamin's into that has a built in timer and some of them can be set to go off several times a day if you take pills throughout the day instead of just one time :) But phone's and apps are pretty advanced these days too :haha: so I'm sure you could find some kind of little pill reminder app for your phone, even some with a little widget so it stayed open on your screen all the time. But definitely make sure that you find something that works fabulous with you, bc thyroid problems run in my family, and when it comes to conceiving and keeping that little bean it is very important to make sure your thyroid is functioning at top notch!

fxmommyduck- I'm hoping that you have tested by now and that it ended up being what happened the first time around and you got a BFP, but I haven't finished reading all the pages in the thread, so if not, I'm sorry.

As For Me- I am currently 7dpo, have been testing since 5dpo. I know I'm ridiculous :shrug: lol. :dohh: Last night I had horrible, horrible cramps bad enough to have to take an OTC. They stopped and haven't returned but hrs later that night, I did a CM/CP internal check, and my CP has remained about the same since my thermal shift, med/high, soft towards the opening almost feeling swollen and completely shut, but firmer towards the back. My CM has also consistently stayed creamy. But last night after the cramping it just looked a little "off" in color, so when I wiped it off onto the tp, it was pink, like a very very light pink. It wasn't pink enough to tell it was pink when it was on my finger, but when I wiped it one the white TP it was noticeably light pink. I had a temp dive this morning, but it didn't go all the way down to my cover line, I'm getting a little bit worried. I have TONS of pregnancy tests, seriously (I went nutso on eBay and Amazon last month :wacko: ) and one of the really sensitive test's I have I swear I can see just a hint of pink line on it. I think I'm seeing sh*t. lol. I'm going to test again with SMU, bc I did a poll a while back and for early positive's an overwhelming majority of ladies got there first + with SMU and NOT FMU. Just in case anyone else never saw that poll. Anyways, I also have some OSOM test's that are supposed to be VERY sensitive and not ever show evaps. Even if the line shows up hrs later, you most likely are preggers. I'm going to do one today with my SMU, I'm waiting to collect that SMU as we speak LOL. Now off to read some more pages on this thread, haha :dohh:

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations Pink, I can definitely see a 2nd line on the FRER!! Did you buy the 2 pack? If so, i'd test again to be sure but that def looks like a BFP!!!

As for me, no sign of AF yet, am now officially late and really don't want to test...last time ended in a CP/MC so I can guess you'd see why I'm hesitant :-( Will give it maybe another 10 days and if still no signs then I may have 2 test or book in with my GP. The ladies in work think i'm preggo as for the last week I've literally been exhausted and tasting random things (like calpol!!) and now this week I have come down with aches and a head cold...am trying not to get my hopes up and just kinda wish AF would come already!

What OPK's does everyone use? I looked up Wondfo but they seem to be an American thing...what is the best UK alternative?

Anyway enough about me...hows everyone else doing? Mrs Cedar...def keep us posted, you never know x

MiBabyhopes - FX you O'd! xx

I used the basic clear blue ovulation tests, not the digital ones and I found them very easy to use.

Update on bleeding...it's still going :cry: TMI but its varies between bright red and dark red and is fairly light. I haven't had an AF since 2012 as thats when I came off the combined pill to ttc dd who is now 3 and since then i've been on mini pill which I've have no bleeds on.

Can't wait for it to be over so we can start ttc again!

Fxmummyduck sounds like ib to me, my af comes in like a wrecking ball.

Weird update, I think my Linea Nigra is coming in, I got it early in the 1st tri with DS. Ahhhh I am so optimistic this cycle af is going to kill me if she shows. This is my 8th cycle ntnp and the 1st cycle I've really really cared about it.

Baby dust to everyone!!! Xoxoxo

Thanks... Hmmm maybe! it hasn't ramped up into af yet so could be! I only ever spot 1 day before af arrives so we shall see. My cervix feels pretty high too, could only just about reach it. The cramps have eased a bit as well.

Wow that is early for a linear nigra, I barely had one at all last time even at the end. Fingers x for you!

fxmummyduck - that sounds like ib to me but you can never be sure (here's hoping tho) i had ib with both my bfp and that and no af were the only signs i had that i should test.

MrsCeder - hmm, don't know but i wouldn't count you out yet till it's a steady red flow, another lady on here had some bleeding but wasn't heavy and she ended up being pg (very dark bfp) so here's hoping af is a no show!

Kpk - that would be really early for your linear nigra, try to stay optimistic but grounded! :thumbup: (that's what i tell myself hehe):haha:

Okay- Here's come's reply #2 LOL- but I can say that I'm glad no one's situation has drastically changed since the previous comments that I posted, or I would be writing a lot of, "sorry for not reading all the way through....." comments now. Haha

MrsCedar- Have you looked in the CB OPK's yet? Im currently using the Older style monitor, but I have a touch screen put up that bought last month, too, "just in case" lol. But I could of swore that CB was a UK based company. A lot of ladies have really good luck with there "less" expensive smiley face OPK reader, but I really like their Monitor's too. It's takes all the guessing out of it and tracks two hormones that work in conjuction with each other for you to actually O, so they are a lot more accurate as well. Plus, with the monitor, bc everyone's level's are different, the longer you are using it, it customizes to YOUR level's and get's more accurate each month, so you don't have to use as many sticks with it, so just one box could last you a while. You can normally find a monitor on eBay for a decent price, even if it is used, they last for a while. But if it were me, those would be the two I would be picking from, either CB digi's, the CB monitor, or the One+Steps.

kpk- That does sound a bit too early for that line to show up, hun. But I am sending lot's of :babydust: your way and keeping everything crossed for you :)

I think I may actually be able to squeeze out some SMU now, so off to do an OSOM. will update after it's developed. They take a while to develop, they aren't like your "normal" pt, so it will be about an hour before I can update you. I can post a pic of the other test though. I think I may have actually got it to show up on camera, you may not be able to see it though if you are on here through a phone.

Hey amber, nope haven't tested yet going to hold out and see what happens, I'm 9dpo and still had bfns at 10dpo so don't want to waste tests! The wait is killing me though!

Hey amber, nope haven't tested yet going to hold out and see what happens, I'm 9dpo and still had bfns at 10dpo so don't want to waste tests! The wait is killing me though!

I understand that, but I have so many of them, I just can't stop myself. :rofl: I did test this morning and while I was staring it down as the time passes, haha, I could swear I could see something. As it dried it got darker. Now this is DEFINITELY a squinter and I very well maybe seeing things, lol. But here are some pics of it. It's a REALLY sensitive test, like 10dpo, but reported to pic up on less. I'm 7dpo today.

Attachments

• Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 020 upload1 high contrast.jpg
    Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 020 upload1 high contrast.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 020 Original Upload 1.jpg
    Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 020 Original Upload 1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 037 original upload high contrast 3.jpg
    Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 037 original upload high contrast 3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 036 Crappy contrast upload 2.jpg
    Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 036 Crappy contrast upload 2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Clungene Lab Test Invert High Contrast 7DPO.jpg
    Clungene Lab Test Invert High Contrast 7DPO.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
and one more

Attachments

• Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 037 Original Upload3.jpg
    Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 037 Original Upload3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 6
Amber - first and foremost holy quotes batman!:o:rofl: next pretty sure i o'd the 19th, just waiting for ff to give me cross hairs, and no health issues here. as to past conception both times (first was July 2013 mc at 8weeks, second was Dec 2013 and led to our ds) i was just starting to temp and wasn't actually trying just yet, i had wanted to temp for about two months or so to see what my cycle looked like but ended up pg instead and only knew that i was cuz i had ib about the time af was supposed to show but didn't.
there may be a very very very faint line on the one blue test but not sure, especially the one with the bright light i couldn't see anything.

Amber - first and foremost holy quotes batman!:o:rofl: next pretty sure i o'd the 19th, just waiting for ff to give me cross hairs, and no health issues here. as to past conception both times (first was July 2013 mc at 8weeks, second was Dec 2013 and led to our ds) i was just starting to temp and wasn't actually trying just yet, i had wanted to temp for about two months or so to see what my cycle looked like but ended up pg instead and only knew that i was cuz i had ib about the time af was supposed to show but didn't.
there may be a very very very faint line on the one blue test but not sure, especially the one with the bright light i couldn't see anything.

Yes- I agree- "holy quotes" lol :rofl: I didn't want anyone to feel left out bc I had been gone for so long, lol. And yes, that is the test that I am referring to, the top one is a regular 25miu wondfo, the blue one is a lab 10miu test. And that was there as it was developing, so I'm not sure what to think. It defo has a little color to it in person too. Hmmm..... Maybe last night with the pink cm could of been implant? I did have a temp dip this morning, just not all the way down to the cover line.

BTW- the OSOM has a very very faint test line on it as well......I'm not going to bother with pics, bc just like the first it's very very light and incredibly dificult to get to show on camera.....But, it's interesting, bc they are both very sensitive tests.....hmmm

Think I see something on the last pics Amber!

Thank you. I think that's probably the best pic of all of them, as in accurately depicting what I am seeing in person. It's the same width as the other line, has color, and is solid from top to bottom, just very very barely there. I'm shocked that you guys can even see what I'm talking about. Maybe, that's a good sign?

Thank you. I think that's probably the best pic of all of them, as in accurately depicting what I am seeing in person. It's the same width as the other line, has color, and is solid from top to bottom, just very very barely there. I'm shocked that you guys can even see what I'm talking about. Maybe, that's a good sign?

I'm usually rubbish at seeing lines so must be a good sign!

I'm usually rubbish at seeing lines so must be a good sign!

That pic was also taken in indirect sunlight, with no filter on the camera, and no kind of altering after I uploaded it onto my PC. It is as close to the real life version of the test that I can possibly get. So Im glad that is the test that ladies are saying they see something on and not the "altered" ones, I'm always overly cautious with test pics of mine that have been altered to get the line to show up. So, I'm "cautiously optimistic" at this point, bc last cycle ended in a CP, and my temps after O are freaking me out a bit, plus the pink CM last night, which has changed to a dark red/brown and white streaked creamy/ewcm. CP is still med/high, closed, and maybe a tad softer then it was yesterday.

Amber - the pink and red/brown in your cm and dip in temp could mean implantation but only time will tell. here's hoping your temps go back up, stay up, go triphasic, and your test line gets darker! :thumbup:

Amber - the pink and red/brown in your cm and dip in temp could mean implantation but only time will tell. here's hoping your temps go back up, stay up, go triphasic, and your test line gets darker! :thumbup:

That's what I'm hoping for ;) I so wish hcg went up faster!!! It's so hard not to just keep testing :rofl: The pink cm and streaked red/brown cm are gone completely now. So, not really sure what that was about. Hoping it was implantation bleeding. Did you have bad cramps before you got your two IB's?

Oh, and btw, I know you're not "supposed to" but I took out all the other tests I dipped this morning as well- tehee :haha::blush: And majority of them appear to have a squinter on them now too.... Hope that's a good thing :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->