Ttc #2

Amber - well i'm glad i seem like i'm handling this with stride cuz the wait to o had me a little crazy but i kinda figured at 6 dpo i still have a while to wait before a test would show anything, even if egg and sperm met it may not have implanted yet so no hgh to make hpt pos. that is the main reason i'm ok to wait right now and i've been trying to keep busy so the days go by faster. and i agree with fxmummyduck wait at least a day between testing, hgh doubles by then, fx you get a dark line.

Fxmummyduck - well at least that is one good thing about your tests being out of stock, less temptation to test (maybe). i hope this brown spotting is a good thing for you and you get a bfp out of all this brown hassle.

afm: 6dpo my boobs are still sore, perhaps a little more even (showers and bras hurt right now) my temp stayed up (yay) well that's all for me just waiting it out and keeping busy.
:dust: to all!

Well af arrived this morning 😢 So fed up especially after 6 days of spotting! Urghh!! That's not normal for me so all in all last month was a very wonky cycle so I'm going to start again with this one and hope it's better!

Well af arrived this morning 😢 So fed up especially after 6 days of spotting! Urghh!! That's not normal for me so all in all last month was a very wonky cycle so I'm going to start again with this one and hope it's better!

Oh, no! So sorry hun :hugs: It always takes me a couple days to get over the whatever it is I'm feeling (not really sure what word to use for that emotion) when AF does arrive and I realize that another month has passed we still aren't pregnant. It's horrible. But then I pick myself back up and start in with the obsessing again over BDing, temps, and my O date, ever so hopeful that that month will be "the month" all over again. It's as if by the time I'm done bleeding, all the horribleness of a neg cycle again has washed away and I'm right back on the horse ready to go. LOL! Oh and I start obsessing over what we are going to add in this month, keep doing, stop doing, try another BD method, etc, so it's just craziness all around. I feel like I am always obsessing over something, whether it's my temps, waiting to O, BDing on time, my temps again, testing, my temps, etc. It's ridiculous what I put myself through. And I have spent a lot of money this month on testing-urgh. Which means that if I end up with AF instead of a BFP I will have to buy more test bc I've been testing like a lunatic. lol :rofl: Oh gosh, if SO only knew how much I really spent on fertility stuff. lol

fxmummyduck - sorry to hear af bit you in the butt :growlmad: but that is a good attitude to have, starting over with hope!!!!:thumbup:

amber - wow it sounds like you are stressing a lot but at least your always hopeful! lots of :dust: for a bfp this month!

afm: 7dpo and not as sore as yesterday but still sore, my temp did go down but i expect that cuz i get up early on Sundays to go to church (every Sunday on my chart is low, i've noticed this pattern), still just waiting and happy that Sundays are always busy, today flew by!

So these are my latest tests, at 12dpo with SMU. I swear I see a line on the pink handled ones. Which are 2 seperate lot's of wondfo's 25mIU and an acumed. I saw these squinters within the time limit, but they got "easier" to see after they dried, so the pic's are of them dry. I don't see anything on the 2 blue handled ones. Have I gone crazy? I have also posted these on this forum that you can use their tools to see the lines easier with all of them are not visible in the same pic, I couldn't get a good shot. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/index.php?p=1&dpo=12 They were all on pages 1-3, but they could be further back by now. Not sure. One of the photo's the top test has a very clear line, even without the tools, but is very clear on invert. Let me know if I've officially lost my mind. lol :rofl:

Attachments

• After Dried 12DPO SMU 001 (640x480).jpg
    After Dried 12DPO SMU 001 (640x480).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 11
  • After Dried 12DPO SMU 002 (640x480).jpg
    After Dried 12DPO SMU 002 (640x480).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 11
  • After Dried 12DPO SMU 003 (640x480).jpg
    After Dried 12DPO SMU 003 (640x480).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
  • After Dried 12DPO SMU 006 (640x480).jpg
    After Dried 12DPO SMU 006 (640x480).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
  • After Dried 12DPO SMU 007 (640x480).jpg
    After Dried 12DPO SMU 007 (640x480).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 6
On the second photo, the top pink one there is something catching my eye, but I'm really not sure about the others!

fxmummyduck - sorry to hear af bit you in the butt :growlmad: but that is a good attitude to have, starting over with hope!!!!:thumbup:

amber - wow it sounds like you are stressing a lot but at least your always hopeful! lots of :dust: for a bfp this month!

afm: 7dpo and not as sore as yesterday but still sore, my temp did go down but i expect that cuz i get up early on Sundays to go to church (every Sunday on my chart is low, i've noticed this pattern), still just waiting and happy that Sundays are always busy, today flew by!

Thanks Mibaby, hope the rest of your wait goes quickly!

Amber - possible line on the second pink from the bottom but not sure, perhaps a faint squinter. :shrug:

Good morning ladies ( well it is in the UK lol)

Sorry I've not been on for a few days but its been a bit mad. I've been at the hospital with my niece as her birthing partner! She was induced on Friday night and laboured all day Saturday and my great nephew was finally born on Sunday weighing a whopping 8lb 10oz :) made me even more broody than before tho wish we'd skipped the labour bit :-0

FXmummyduck - so sorry to hear about AF but atleast now you can get onto a new cycle and hopefully your BFP!

Mibabyhopes - wow you have a lot f self control...am loving the attitude you can have tho as worrying about things can definitely prevent your BFP...will keep everything crossed for you xx

Ambertwogood - I think I see a line on the pink ones but try and hold out a little longer and test again and hopefully get a lovely clear BFP!

AFM - still no signs of AF. AM currently opn CD38! My previous cycles were:
27days
32days
29days
27days
35days
53days (think I missed writing a cycle down in my diary lol)
29days
and i'm currently 38

This appears to be my longest cycle (aside from the one I missed!) Also trhe uncanny thing, me and the girls in work worked out my due date if I do get my BFP and its my dd birthday!!! Whats the chances lol
I'm going to order some tests and then will try and hold out a bit more and do a test. will be devastated if its a BFN after kinda getting my hopes up now x

will let you all know!

babydust to all xx

Good morning ladies ( well it is in the UK lol)

Sorry I've not been on for a few days but its been a bit mad. I've been at the hospital with my niece as her birthing partner! She was induced on Friday night and laboured all day Saturday and my great nephew was finally born on Sunday weighing a whopping 8lb 10oz :) made me even more broody than before tho wish we'd skipped the labour bit :-0

FXmummyduck - so sorry to hear about AF but atleast now you can get onto a new cycle and hopefully your BFP!

Mibabyhopes - wow you have a lot f self control...am loving the attitude you can have tho as worrying about things can definitely prevent your BFP...will keep everything crossed for you xx

Ambertwogood - I think I see a line on the pink ones but try and hold out a little longer and test again and hopefully get a lovely clear BFP!

AFM - still no signs of AF. AM currently opn CD38! My previous cycles were:
27days
32days
29days
27days
35days
53days (think I missed writing a cycle down in my diary lol)
29days
and i'm currently 38

This appears to be my longest cycle (aside from the one I missed!) Also trhe uncanny thing, me and the girls in work worked out my due date if I do get my BFP and its my dd birthday!!! Whats the chances lol
I'm going to order some tests and then will try and hold out a bit more and do a test. will be devastated if its a BFN after kinda getting my hopes up now x

will let you all know!

babydust to all xx

Well, Wills- Welcome back. I really don't have anything too exciting to report, unfortunately, but being their for a birth must of been wonderful! New babies are always a joyous occasion :) So congrats on that!

Unfortunately I'm still in limbo land. FF had today as my "official" test day, and I'm still just getting those strange super faint squinters, I finally broke this afternoon and did an equate (supposed to be like FRER but it has blue dye, says it's a 25mIU though) and it was starkly negative. That was a huge letdown, and believe me when I say I looked for even the slightest hint of a line. But, no, there was nothing :( I was looking at my chart though and figured up, if the last dip in my temp on 10dpo was actually an implantation dip (don't they say the most common day is dpo9? right? lol) then I wouldn't have a "detectable' level in my system, if it was doubling until next wend. like a week from now??? Are my calculations correct on that? that's with starting with like 1 or 0 and doubling every 48hrs. Anyways, I guess it's within the realm of possibilities. So for now, I'm just going to stop with the testing and see what happens. AF should of arrived today, she didn't so 1 day down. My temps are still up so I guess that's good? :shrug: Honestly I don't know at this point. I just want an answer so I can be happy or move on.

On the second photo, the top pink one there is something catching my eye, but I'm really not sure about the others!

Thanks, they were so faint, I couldn't get all of them to show in the same photo. I might even be seeing things, lol. I honestly don't know right now. I'm in limbo, so we will see what becomes of it...:coffee:

Thanks, they were so faint, I couldn't get all of them to show in the same photo. I might even be seeing things, lol. I honestly don't know right now. I'm in limbo, so we will see what becomes of it...:coffee:

I really hope you get an answer soon, being in limbo sucks 🙁

So I'm in need of advice ladies. Our situation has just been changed literally overnight.

So my dhs company has been bought by another company, there are a few changes that come with this notably our benefits/health insurance. We will get a better deal but it won't kick in until August, it also means I'll have to find another Dr.

However we are going back to the UK for a wedding mid July and I'll be away until possibly the third week of August maybe the end of the month.

So what I'm wondering is would this change and travel stop you from ttc this month? From my calendar my potential missed af would be a few days after the wedding. So I'd only be around 8 weeks traveling back to the US. If I needed any care back home I still have a Dr there and hospitals I know if anything were to happen.

But when I get back I'd have to find a dr straightaway, although with my lo I didn't have anything done until 9 weeks I had a booking with a midwife, and scan plus tests at 12 weeks.

My dh is worried about the journey back, he's leaving before me so I'll be doing it on my own with my lo probably with round the clock nausea if it's like last time.

Arghh I don't know what to do??? I don't want to miss ttc this cycle but I don't want dh to stress and worry about it either.
Help!!

Don't let it slow you down fxmummyduck.

Sorry I've been absent, it's really hard to use this site on my phone lately. Anyway, my update, got my BFP last night. I'm really sick and have just about every symptom x100. Curious if anyone else has noticed things are more pronounced on round 2+? DS never gave me this much trouble.

So I'm in need of advice ladies. Our situation has just been changed literally overnight.

So my dhs company has been bought by another company, there are a few changes that come with this notably our benefits/health insurance. We will get a better deal but it won't kick in until August, it also means I'll have to find another Dr.

However we are going back to the UK for a wedding mid July and I'll be away until possibly the third week of August maybe the end of the month.

So what I'm wondering is would this change and travel stop you from ttc this month? From my calendar my potential missed af would be a few days after the wedding. So I'd only be around 8 weeks traveling back to the US. If I needed any care back home I still have a Dr there and hospitals I know if anything were to happen.

But when I get back I'd have to find a dr straightaway, although with my lo I didn't have anything done until 9 weeks I had a booking with a midwife, and scan plus tests at 12 weeks.

My dh is worried about the journey back, he's leaving before me so I'll be doing it on my own with my lo probably with round the clock nausea if it's like last time.

Arghh I don't know what to do??? I don't want to miss ttc this cycle but I don't want dh to stress and worry about it either.
Help!!

Don't let it slow you down fxmummyduck.

Sorry I've been absent, it's really hard to use this site on my phone lately. Anyway, my update, got my BFP last night. I'm really sick and have just about every symptom x100. Curious if anyone else has noticed things are more pronounced on round 2+? DS never gave me this much trouble.

If it were me, fxmommyduck, I would proceed with TTC. I wouldn't want to "waste" a whole month esp, if DH was going to be around when I was Oing. But it's also a personal decision. As for probably being nauseous, from what I hear, every pregnancy is different so you can't really rely on what symptoms you had last time around, bc this is a completely different pregnancy and your body may not react the same way. I know none of my best friends pregnancies were the same and she's had 4! You just have to decide what's more important to you, taking advantage of another, or waiting. Although, I doubt that you would have any issues, with the dates your talking about.

Kpk- AWWW:happydance: Congratulations! So happy for you!

Congrats Kpk!

i know every pregnancy is different and like amber said her one friend had 4 and each one differed, so who knows! hope you start feeling better once the 1 trimester is over! :thumbup:

Wills - huh second person to tell me that i'm patient, i guess i am but i just figure worrying won't help and will definitely hurt so i try to keep busy and not think too much about it (did stress a little with o cuz it was later than usual) glad that you got to see your great nephew come into the world and i think you have tons of patience cuz if i were as many days into my cycle as you i would have tested! what dpo are you?

Amber - not knowing does stink but i think your temps look great and hopefully one of your future tests comes back with a beautiful dark bfp for you!

fxmummyduck - i don't think the traveling would be horrible with ttc, the only thing it will most likely affect is your o if you are traveling during that it could be delayed (as any major change in routine can delay o) but i'd say keep going for it and travel back pg if you do conceive, and you would have to tend to a lo and have nausea anyhow! the dr issue isn't too bad, just find one that takes your insurance and you are comfortable with.

afm: 9dpo boobs are still sore but not as bad as that one day (ouch) and didn't realize this until today but for the past few days i've been waking up hungry and needing to pee really bad, which is unusual for me (especially the hungry thing) but other than that and my temp staying up nothing to report. did go out to eat with my dh and ds for an early birthday dinner, yay!

Congratulations kpk!!! Great news!!

Thanks for the advice ladies, I think I'm going to talk to dh about it tonight and see how he feels about it. I think we should carry on ttc but if he doesn't feel right about it this month then not sure what else I can do. Maybe pitch an ntnp approach to him. Anyway I'll see what he says!!

Mibaby you're half way through your wait!!!

fxmummyduck - most definitely talk to the hubby the decision is totally up to you guys! it'll all work out either way, there will be a bfp for you two in the future (hopefully near future)! :hugs:

amber - i'm surprised no testing today or yesterday! when do you plan to start testing again? here's hoping your line shows! your temps look great tho. :thumbup:

afm: 11dpo still sore, temp stayed high, not really hungry but oh well, gonna test tomorrow in the am and will let you know what comes of it, prob bfn cuz it's only 11 dpo but wanted to try before my bday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->