Ttc #2

Still no af here that I thought this spotting could be, cramping is coming and going. Still not sure what to think! Spotting is still brown too... So hoping this is a good sign but worried af is going to show up 😢 Just wish I knew already the tww this time has been so much worse than last time ttc!!!!

Oh, and btw, I know you're not "supposed to" but I took out all the other tests I dipped this morning as well- tehee :haha::blush: And majority of them appear to have a squinter on them now too.... Hope that's a good thing :shrug:

Really hoping for you!! It all sounds good!!!

Amber - not that i remember, i just had like two days of light brown when i wiped and i thought af was coming(cuz it was about the time it was supposed to) but after two days there was nothing so i tested and there were faint lines at first, then they got darker.

Fxmummyduck - well brown is good it means old blood and the fact that it hasn't gotten heavy is good too! :dust:

MrsCeder - any update? did af show that early?

afm: i am currently in the tww, i got my cross hairs like i thought i would! had some bloaty/crampy feelings last night but may have been gas but idk i didn't have much gas to account for that feeling.

So my fiancé and I are ttc #2 and I am going crazy! With our daughter we weren't even officially trying and I was pregnant the first month. We want our kids to be close in age so we started trying almost right after our daughter was born. Last month I got what I think was my period but I'm not so sure anymore. It was 4 days early and on about 3 days. I didn't think anything of it until a week or two later when I started feeling nauseated and having pains that felt EXACTLY like round ligament pains I had with my first. I've been sooooo tired to the point where I have to take naps with my daughter and having a lot of dizzy spells. I did take one of those 88 cent tests from Walmart when if I was pregnant I would be about 5 weeks but it was negative but I still have all of these symptoms. Has anybody had anything like this happen and actually been pregnant? Or do I just have baby fever really bad?! Please help!!!

Amber - not that i remember, i just had like two days of light brown when i wiped and i thought af was coming(cuz it was about the time it was supposed to) but after two days there was nothing so i tested and there were faint lines at first, then they got darker.

Fxmummyduck - well brown is good it means old blood and the fact that it hasn't gotten heavy is good too! :dust:

MrsCeder - any update? did af show that early?

afm: i am currently in the tww, i got my cross hairs like i thought i would! had some bloaty/crampy feelings last night but may have been gas but idk i didn't have much gas to account for that feeling.

Yes it did unfortunately, it has been fairly light really but loads of bad cramping :-( Seems to be coming to an end four days after I started spotting

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. It's so nice to be in a group and hear encouraging words and advice. I think I am 4dpo and trying to hold out on testing until af is expected(July 1st). My cycle is normally 28 days and 29 every now and then. Feeling a little crampy today. I didn't have any spotting with my previous pregnancy. How soon did pregnancy symptoms start for you? I don't know if it was all in my head, but with my daughter I was peeing like crazy right away. I've been having the same thing since the day I think I ovulated this time around. I hope it's a good sign. I also feel like my sense of smell it stronger than normal. Sorry if I sound silly.

Amber- I set an alarm on my phone, but I can be forgetful and sometimes even if I took my pill I don't remember. I'll have to look in to getting of those pill cases. Thanks for the info.

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. It's so nice to be in a group and hear encouraging words and advice. I think I am 4dpo and trying to hold out on testing until af is expected(July 1st). My cycle is normally 28 days and 29 every now and then. Feeling a little crampy today. I didn't have any spotting with my previous pregnancy. How soon did pregnancy symptoms start for you? I don't know if it was all in my head, but with my daughter I was peeing like crazy right away. I've been having the same thing since the day I think I ovulated this time around. I hope it's a good sign. I also feel like my sense of smell it stronger than normal. Sorry if I sound silly.

Amber- I set an alarm on my phone, but I can be forgetful and sometimes even if I took my pill I don't remember. I'll have to look in to getting of those pill cases. Thanks for the info.

There are also apps on your phone that you can set to continue going off, until you actually take the pill, and then at that point you put it in that you took it, so you know that you did and didn't just hear the alarm and then forget. Some of them can come in real handy.

AFM- I did an OSOM today with SMU this came up in about 30 mins. Which I've been told that when you are testing super early that it can take a while for the line to come up, but they are about 99.99% evap proof. Don't ask me how, but they say a line is a line, no matter when it shows up. And that if you keep testing, as your hcg rises, that it will pop up quicker and darker. This is what I got at 8dpo. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• 8DPO- OSOM's, SurePredict, Calgene, and Comparison's to 7DPO 034 OSOMORIGINALUPLOAD1.jpg
    8DPO- OSOM's, SurePredict, Calgene, and Comparison's to 7DPO 034 OSOMORIGINALUPLOAD1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 8DPO- OSOM's, SurePredict, Calgene, and Comparison's to 7DPO 034 OSOMINVERTUPLOAD1.jpg
    8DPO- OSOM's, SurePredict, Calgene, and Comparison's to 7DPO 034 OSOMINVERTUPLOAD1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 9
So my fiancé and I are ttc #2 and I am going crazy! With our daughter we weren't even officially trying and I was pregnant the first month. We want our kids to be close in age so we started trying almost right after our daughter was born. Last month I got what I think was my period but I'm not so sure anymore. It was 4 days early and on about 3 days. I didn't think anything of it until a week or two later when I started feeling nauseated and having pains that felt EXACTLY like round ligament pains I had with my first. I've been sooooo tired to the point where I have to take naps with my daughter and having a lot of dizzy spells. I did take one of those 88 cent tests from Walmart when if I was pregnant I would be about 5 weeks but it was negative but I still have all of these symptoms. Has anybody had anything like this happen and actually been pregnant? Or do I just have baby fever really bad?! Please help!!!

Hi athenasmommy wish I could help you out more, but I'm not sure what to suggest other than keep testing if af doesn't show, and maybe make an appointment with your dr? Good luck!

Hi Ladies,

There are also apps on your phone that you can set to continue going off, until you actually take the pill, and then at that point you put it in that you took it, so you know that you did and didn't just hear the alarm and then forget. Some of them can come in real handy.

AFM- I did an OSOM today with SMU this came up in about 30 mins. Which I've been told that when you are testing super early that it can take a while for the line to come up, but they are about 99.99% evap proof. Don't ask me how, but they say a line is a line, no matter when it shows up. And that if you keep testing, as your hcg rises, that it will pop up quicker and darker. This is what I got at 8dpo. What do you ladies think?

I'm not sure I can see anything might just not be showing up in the picture! You're still so early though!!

Onto 11dpo, same brown spotting which seems to have eased up a bit. Really bloated last night and cramps still come and go, but you never know could be pms symptoms. Going to order some tests in my online shop today, but want to hold out until Sunday if I can.

Having just moved to the US, which tests do people buy? I'll be getting them from the supermarket, I haven't looked to see what they have yet. Any recommendations?

Edit. Forgot to say sorry about af mrscedar.

Welcome Athenasmommy!

Hmm, not sure could just be cuz you are taking care of a little one but like fxmummyduck said if you still feel these symptoms test again and if it's still bfp and you still feel off get an appointment with your dr.

MrsCeder - sorry to hear af made her show, here's hoping this next cycle is your bfp!

Amber - didn't see it this time, the negative like one had one but could just be where the line was supposed to be. you are still really early and hgh levels double every two days so... keep poas and we'll keep our fx!

Fxmummyduck - i hate that for the most part pg symptoms are the same as af symptoms. as for test in the us, it depends on the store and who you ask, i've done dollar store ones even and gotten bfp but i checked with first response and dr of course!

afm: 4dpo and started having sore boobs yesterday but again can be just hormones, gonna try to mark what i feel but not hope too much cuz too much hope can crush you when af shows.

Hi Ladies,

Think I see a v v faint line!

Another day of brown cm, cramps are hurting though. I have some hpts arriving today, I'm 12dpo to test or not to test?!!! I'm so nervous about seeing that bfn 🙁

Aww, Fxmummyduck, sorry to hear it's still brown (how many days is it now?) but could still be good sign. when is af due for you? 12dpo isn't a horrible time to test but try to wait as close to af as you can!

afm: boobs are even sorer my ds elbowed me there and can i say oww. other than that nothing much to report for 5dpo.

This will be the 4th or 5th day of this!! Af due 26th, Sunday. So annoying! My tests were out of stock in my delivery so looks like I won't be testing! Probably a good thing I just wait this out.

I tested last night and had a fairly decent pink line come up within the time limit, I got one crappy shot of it before my camera died and then when I got it back out to take more pics of it, it had dried and I don't see the line anymore. I just want to throw my hands up and cry. Here are the pics. the first is the one I got before the camera died, which isn't a great pic of it, and the rest are after it dried. I'll post my test from today right after this. 9dpo is what is attached to this post. at night.

Attachments

• 9DPO Test that line disappeared on 001 (640x480).jpg
    9DPO Test that line disappeared on 001 (640x480).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 9DPO Test that line disappeared on 003 (640x480).jpg
    9DPO Test that line disappeared on 003 (640x480).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 9DPO Test that line disappeared on 007 (640x480).jpg
    9DPO Test that line disappeared on 007 (640x480).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 9DPO Test that line disappeared on 013 (640x480).jpg
    9DPO Test that line disappeared on 013 (640x480).jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 9DPO Test that line disappeared on 014 (640x480).jpg
    9DPO Test that line disappeared on 014 (640x480).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
These are from today with SMU, I'm 10DPO. I can still see a line on the OSOM, but I'm not feeling that great about it, and sometimes I think I can a little something on the surepredicts, and then other times I don't think I see anything. I'm so confused and stressed out over these d*mn maybe lines, I just want to know definitively so I can be excited or prepare for another try. I feel like the OSOM looks a teeny tiny darker then the other ones but to be honest, I really don't know. Let me know what you ladies think. I'm sad.

Attachments

• 10DPO OSOM and SUREPREDICT COMPARISON 006 (640x480).jpg
    10DPO OSOM and SUREPREDICT COMPARISON 006 (640x480).jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 10DPO OSOM and SUREPREDICT COMPARISON 018 (640x480).jpg
    10DPO OSOM and SUREPREDICT COMPARISON 018 (640x480).jpg
    14 KB · Views: 5
  • 10DPO OSOM and SUREPREDICT COMPARISON 037 (640x480).jpg
    10DPO OSOM and SUREPREDICT COMPARISON 037 (640x480).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
Another day of brown cm, cramps are hurting though. I have some hpts arriving today, I'm 12dpo to test or not to test?!!! I'm so nervous about seeing that bfn 🙁

Aww, Fxmummyduck, sorry to hear it's still brown (how many days is it now?) but could still be good sign. when is af due for you? 12dpo isn't a horrible time to test but try to wait as close to af as you can!

afm: boobs are even sorer my ds elbowed me there and can i say oww. other than that nothing much to report for 5dpo.

This will be the 4th or 5th day of this!! Af due 26th, Sunday. So annoying! My tests were out of stock in my delivery so looks like I won't be testing! Probably a good thing I just wait this out.

fxmommyduck- I know how you feel. I hate being in this limbo state where it's really still too early to test, but you want to bc you've "heard" of other ladies getting a BFP that early, but scared to death to see no second line, even though you know in the back of your head that you are still not out, and that a negative at this time essentially means nothing at all. Really it's just ridiculous what I am putting myself through by testing every day, praying that a d*mn pink line shows up! It's probably best that your test's didn't arrive today and you aren't doing to yourself, what I have been putting myself through :dohh::hugs:

MiBabyHopes- It seems like you've got a pretty good handle on things and are taking this tww in stride! I wish I was more relaxed about it like you seem to be. I get myself all knotted up and in a tizzy even though I know I'm testing early. It's absurd, really, when I actually think about it. :blush:

fxmommyduck- I know how you feel. I hate being in this limbo state where it's really still too early to test, but you want to bc you've "heard" of other ladies getting a BFP that early, but scared to death to see no second line, even though you know in the back of your head that you are still not out, and that a negative at this time essentially means nothing at all. Really it's just ridiculous what I am putting myself through by testing every day, praying that a d*mn pink line shows up! It's probably best that your test's didn't arrive today and you aren't doing to yourself, what I have been putting myself through :dohh::hugs:

MiBabyHopes- It seems like you've got a pretty good handle on things and are taking this tww in stride! I wish I was more relaxed about it like you seem to be. I get myself all knotted up and in a tizzy even though I know I'm testing early. It's absurd, really, when I actually think about it. :blush:

Thanks Amber yes you nailed it!!! Exactly how I feel, but also glad my tests haven't turned up. Was so convinced af had arrived today, we took lo to a museum and I felt a gush all of a sudden so had to run off to the bathroom. But nope, just the same brown cm again, so here we are on day six of this. My cramps were bad this morning too but it's strange how they come and go, usually once I get them they stay until af arrives. I'd normally be eating everything in sight the day before af but I'm not particularly hungry. So does a missed af count the day after its due or if it doesn't show up on the day?

Amber I would leave the tests for a few days and stop torturing yourself!! I know it's so hard though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->