Ttc 2nd Baby

PrEgSeCoNdJoY

Reaction score
Hey yall IM new here my name is abigail I just had a question for anyone would could give some insight!! Well Here is my Story .........

So I had My little Girl On December 9th 2006 and one month later i had a copper IUD put in this caused me to have almost two years of pain from ovarian cystmatic problems. Well thankfully it fell out just this july my painful cysts went away but my AF was not normal anymore anywhere from 35 to 39 days but never more then that. Well anyway i got AF on Aug. 4th and everything was normal then again on Sept 10th but this time it was very light and only lasted 5 days which is extreamly unusal i have always had 7 days no more no less!! So anyway now it is almost november and i still haven't been visited by AF i took a test wed. and it was :bfn:so what could be going on in there ???? Should I test again and when ?

hi Abigail!
Sorry you are having troubles with your cycle. Sounds like maybe a phone call or visit to the docs might be in order.
I'm not sure what to say. How many children do you have? How old are you? Are you still breastfeeding? Have you used any birth control between the birth of you LO and now? (if so what type?) What day of your cycle are you on? Do you know how many DPO you are? (sorry - lots of questions!)
I'm sure some of the ladies on here will have similar experiences and advice to share. Sorry this is a confusing time :hugs:

not sure, but wanted to say good luck anyway xx

:hi: n welcome 2 bnb ...test again in2/3days hun....best of luck :)

Have not found out anything new now on 50th day of cycle breast are sore little white discharge (TMI SORRY) and bathroom breaks often. I am going for a blood test on the 10th. just want to know what you think!! Any ideas ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->