TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

👋🏻 ladies! We're TTC #6 this will be cycle #4 this is the longest TTC journey for us so far, this will also be our largest gap between babies too. Good luck every one. When is it possible day for you all?

Also.... I have no idea what's going on with my ticker. I'm not pregnant!

Hi ladies, after a good weekend away, i am back home and back to obsessing about ttc.
If I can get a long enough hold in, i will test tonight (im 10dpo) but probably i won't manage to test before morning.
I missed temping on Thursday due to faulty thermometer, but I think the temps still look ok - any opinions? I am really still trying to figure it all out...

How was your weekends?

Ah ladies I don't know whether to start testing or keep monitoring temp till 11dpo abd if it's still up above coverline then test.... it dropped at 10 dpo last month and then AF arrived.....

Oh good luck ladies there's a lot of you due around Valentine's Day! Let's hope we have lots of valentines bfp's!!

Welcome cinnamum we are too ttc no6!! Good luck I'm on cycle 2! Fell with our 5th on cycle 2 so we shall see. X

CD14, and I've started spotting.. I give up with my stupid body! 😭

Cinnamum- hi! Welcome to the thread :)

Bloblonand baby d - any testing taken place ?

Rebecca - oh dear what's going on there ? This happened before ? X

AFM - cd 1 today ! AF is with me - I appreciate that it's a day early and not keeping me hanging though . Maybe my new healthy eating regime has caused slightly earlier ovulation. Now to get equipped for this cycle ! Got to get back on fertility friend and try to get to grips with it x

Bloblo/baby d or anyone else that uses fertility friend - do you pay for VIP? Or use it for free ?

On the free version will it still give me cross hairs and show me when I ovulated ? I can't remember from last time and I'm sure I did pay back in 2014 x

Bloblo/baby d or anyone else that uses fertility friend - do you pay for VIP? Or use it for free ?

On the free version will it still give me cross hairs and show me when I ovulated ? I can't remember from last time and I'm sure I did pay back in 2014 x

Im using free version and got dotted lines as you can see in my signature. It doesn't have all the other analytics so it uses only opk, cm, and temps to determine o but for me thats more than enough.
I think my o line is not solid because my opk's stayed neg and my temp raise wasn't huge.

As for testing- i tried with ic and got bfn but from the same brand opk's i also didn't get a positive this month so I am not putting much faith in them. I will go buy some proper tests tomorrow afternoon if i haven't started af yet - im having terrible cramps today so im sure she will arrive in the night :cry:

I use the free app for fertility friend 😄

I went VIp as I got it for free and really liked being able to put the extra bits in and overlay my charts. It was on special so bit the bullet.

I missed my temp this morning because I was doing things with uni last night. Very very very tired tonight. Dh spoilt me for valentines day.

My boobs are still sensitive and heavy and still cramping. I'm not feeling 100% positive at the moment though. i'm pretty worried right now :-(

Good luck this cycle Fushia

Bloblo I hope that she holds off for you :-(

Gypsy - I know I did vip last time - just couldn't remember what that included ! I'll probs stick with free for now .
Crossing my fingers for you !!

What do you study at uni ? Xx

Primary teaching. 2nd year. I still have another year to go though. When we do get pregnant I'll most likely go part-time for a semester which will extend my training but i can still get it done though.

If I got pregnant now I'd still be able to complete the year bar 2 weeks. lol So I'm hoping they would be OK to let me finish early some how.

I think I'm out! My temps are low -- only hovering just above my coverline! Last month I spotted at 10dpo and AF arrived on day 11. I'm 10 dpo now so expecting spotting later with af tomorrow possibly!

I gotta mention i guess my real reason for using free version of ff...
I have a unreasonable idea that i dont need the app because I will conceive this cycle.
I have of course felt like this for 7 cycles in a row now... at which point should i stop fooling myself?

baby d - oh no! well I hope you are wrong but if not - you can join me in nailing it this next cycle ! :)

Bloblo - I understand exactly what you mean about fertility friend :) And I hope you in fact dont need it any more!

Gpsy - I am also studying Primary education although I am already part time and I am in my first year :) x

Hi ladies can I be added please my name is Sabrina I am 28 and have three beautiful kids Bethany 7,Caitlin 6 and Archie 5 this march, we have been talking about baby 4 for two years now and finally decided it was what we wanted but I have irregular periods so don't have any dates really I can test apart from I am using ovulation tests, first test today was negative

Spotting is back for me again! No idea what's going on. I did start vitex this month, so I'm wondering if it's something to do with that? I was hoping it'd regualte me, and make my cycles shorter so they were within the normal range.. but it seems to of just messed me up even more! :(

Welcome showman. Good luck!

Rebecca sorry things aren't going smoothly. Cycles are just a holes sometimes.

Fushia that's awesome!! Nz primary is very Maori orientated which is great because is keeps the heritage and culture alive and you learn another language as you go. Spent a night at a marae on Monday night with 30 classmates so not much sleep lol.

AFM - I was so so bloated last night. Also this morning, but I feel out now. 11 dpo I'm not testing until at least Saturday. Have a feeling she'll show before then. Even my temp is the lowest at this point in the last 4 cycles.

Happy Valentine's Day ladies!! I'll catch-up with everyone later on! Hope everyone is having a good day so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->