TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I''ll be surprised too, but i need to still have a place there for disappointment. As every cycle literally I have had very similar things happen. I convince myself it's true and then the witch arrives. 10 days can't come sooner.

gypsy that is my main symptom! being very wet!! so its hopeful!!:happydance:

im the same im/we're constantly still discussing weather another is a good idea!! logically it would be better to stay as we are for so many reasons so on paper its not such a good idea but then our hearts say yes to another baby, but which one do we go with??? head or heart!
we have been considering another baby now for a year and a half and still cant be 100%! its doing my head in.:nope:

Hi everyone! I'm also TTC baby number 3! I have a 5 year old girl and an almost 7 year old boy! On cycle #2 and currently entering ovulation! �� Not looking forward to the 2ww I drive myself mad with symptom spotting and early pregnancy testing!

:wave: sorry I've not been very good at keeping up with this thread, I haven't been on much at all!

No news here really, other than the fact I started getting EWCM yesterday.. I'm only on CD12! :shrug: I don't really know what's going on, but we've DTD everyday since my bleeding stopped so far.. so hopefully covered every possibility! I've been taking my vitex everyday, haven't forgotten yet. :haha:

How is everyone? Any news? X

Thank you Rebecca lots of baby dust to you too! Sounds promising with the EWCM xxx

Gypsy : it's so frustrating that af and pregnancy symptoms are identical! I hope though that it is the start of something for you. They sound too good to not be anything!

Ricschick - lol yeah that's how we are too. We talked about the pros and cons and I'm just so back and forth! I like where we are now. I'm also not really wanting to give up more sleep :nope: but like I said I dont want to look back and regret not having another. So I don't know :(

Cupcake - welcome!! I hope you get your positive opk soon!

Rebecca - the ewcm sounds good!!

Rebecca good to see you. Vitex is great for shortening cycles. It sounds promising.

Welcome cupcake.

Ricschick that's great to know! The last few cycles I've had creamy cm up to AF so this is a change.

AFM - this morning my temp has gone below cover line. Im Still wet and couldn't reach my cervix.

Was trying to get some bd off of DH but he's being useless. I'm going to take an O test tonight as I'm concerned I've picked up ovulation wrong.

Seriously I been feeling rather weird today. Boobs heavy and sore, cramping, temperature down. I fell asleep cuddling the cat this afternoon. Last night I fell asleep at 9 O'Clock.

Please don't be another cycle where I'm completely disappointed!!! It would be nice to be able to test on Valentines day if today is implantation dip though.

My fingers are super extra crossed for you!! All of your symptoms sound so much like pregnancy!

Gypsy - fingers crossed for you ! Lots of positive symptoms and I hope this is it :)

Ashley - where are you jn your cycle at the mo ? We saw a few pg tests a while ago but nothing else ? Are you due on soon?

Rebecca - sounds like you have been busy ! Good for you guys :)

Afm- crumbled and bought a 2 pack of Asda tests which are 15miu sensitive but bfn :( I need to stop with this . I used to find testing exciting when I was ttc my son for the first 6 moths but then it became so disappointing every month and even though I know it's un likes this month - all those feelings flood back when I see bfn .

Just want new cycle to start so we can crack on with ttc properly :) xx

So my temp rose back up this morning but not as high as it was.... really hope af isn't coming!! I noticed lots of creamy cm today whereas I'm usually dry by now.... I think....first month charting properly so I'm not certain!

Fushia sorry! It is heart retching with that second line doesn't show. Ttc has slowly taken over my life too so doesn't help.

Baby D your chart looks similar to mine with the temp drop and rise. Fingers crossed for both of us.

My temp has shot back up today. Slowly learning that it doesn't matter though. Still cramping slightly too. I'm so so tired!! I can't check CM because it's mixed with his bits. Usually there's a tinge of creamy at this time though. It's been very watery. Took an OPK last night and no line at all so I'd say I haven't missed O.

fuschia - My period is supposed to come tomorrow but we'll see when it actually shows up :shrug:

How many dpo are you?

babyD - Good luck!!

Gypsy - I hope the time has been going by quickly for you!!

AFM: AF is supposed to show tomorrow so I'm hoping she makes her appearance soon so I can continue tracking. I had a lot of cramping last week which is my new PMS since having kids :( Usually when I have that much cramping a week before, it means AF is for sure coming. Figures it'll show up on Valentines Day :nope:

Anyone have any plans for Vday??

Good luck Ashleyg. Will be nice to get a valentines bfp!
I've noticed I start getting cramps a week before AF too, but it can still be a lead up to BFParis. This is such a mind f^&k.

Four2five hopefully you get yours too!

I had EW CM today. Just a blob but some and weird left hand cramps while I was driving that went for about 10-15 minutes. Getting tightness again now. Hopefully my temp stays up tomorrow.

I'm due AF on Valentine's Day too ! 13th is my birthday so I'm trying to keep positive .

This was one of the reasons I wasn't sure about ttc #3 ( as well as all the usual stuff like - can I even cope!?)

But the fact that ttc became such a hard time for us last time ! And that's nothing on people that have to have fertility treatment!

No idea how many dpo I am - as I didn't track Ov which I do plan to do next time . I used to Ov around cd 16-18 but my cycles are more regular lately so not sure !

Wills be nice if AF comes on time for us and we can start a fresh cycle together Ashley and fourtofive ( unless any last min bfps would like to appear ) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->