TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Ashley you've done great to get to 8months feel proud of yourself!!

Bloblo I'm no chart expert but it's looking good!!

Happy- welcome!!

I'm just plodding along 😉

I don't know precisely where I am now, somewhere between 3-5dpo. Positive opks CD10 & CD11 hso cp on those days, ewcm CD10 and watery CD11, now dry. Two dips - first CD10 then CD12 so first FF put ov at CD10 but today it changed it to CD12! Negative opk CD12 onwards, although yesterday's opk was much darker than I expected, seems like a weird leap in shade but there we go! I don't know, I'm puzzled

I don't know precisely where I am now, somewhere between 3-5dpo. Positive opks CD10 & CD11 hso cp on those days, ewcm CD10 and watery CD11, now dry. Two dips - first CD10 then CD12 so first FF put ov at CD10 but today it changed it to CD12! Negative opk CD12 onwards, although yesterday's opk was much darker than I expected, seems like a weird leap in shade but there we go! I don't know, I'm puzzled

I would say most likely is cd12 ovulation- looking at your cm (normally it dries up on o day) and opks (normally o is 12-36hrs after positive). But our bodies can do strange things sometimes... my cm stayed ewcm for super long this cycle.

I would say most likely is cd12 ovulation- looking at your cm (normally it dries up on o day) and opks (normally o is 12-36hrs after positive). But our bodies can do strange things sometimes... my cm stayed ewcm for super long this cycle.

I can have random ewcm too. Isn't unusual for me to see it right before af for some reason! I feel CD10 is too early because of the opks being positive that day and then the following day it was darker. I thought it would be more likely to see ov happen the first day of a negative opk after positives?

Bloblo your chart looks good!!

Welcome Happy

Hi ladies! Hope y'all don't mind if I join in on this thread <3 I'm 35, dh is 32, we are trying for our third for about 1 year ntnp and now 1 year actively trying. I'm on my 2nd cycle of Clomid 100mg, first cycle was 50mg. We have two dd's, M is 12, she took 5 years ttc and got pg on 3rd cy of Clomid 100mg, E is 4, she took 2 years ttc and got pg on 1st cy 100mg Clomid. This time it's been much more frustrating as I forgot much of the ttc/Clomid/OPK lifestyle lol. I haven't been charting temp because my sleep is so irregular but I've been taking my Clomid and using OPK this month, no positive OPK yet but I did botch the first 10-11 days of OPK's because I took them with fmu not remembering I need to use them mid day...whoops! So I possibly could have ovulated, and by my other signs of cp and ewcm I overrode ff with my own idea of when I o'd but it's not for certain. Anyhow I also have to take Provera to jump start af every cycle because the witch just never shows on her own...so I'll be testing around cd 35 and if bfn then I'll have to start Provera and Clomid again ugh! Excited to get to know you all <3

Wellcome four2five! I hope this is your month!!! Xx

Welcome four2five. Using Provera does not sound like fun - i would hate to have to make that choice to give up on a bfp and start new cycle. My heart goes out to you!! Fingers crossed the bfp arrives soon

Welcome four2five!

How has everyone's day been today?

I am still experiencing painful breasts. I've started drinking a couple of cups of raspberry leaf tea a day which I am hoping will help. DH and I quite happily talk about having a baby etc, but still waiting and waiting and waiting. LOL. Uni is back on Monday so hoping that will distract me again. I was meant to be working today, but yay for being casual my shifts were cancelled.

Gypsy - interesting what you say about raspberry leaf tea - is that meant to help with pain ? X

Welcome fourtofive! Wow you have a lot to deal with there - must be a very strong lady and I hope so much that it's not a long old journey for you to #3 xx

I have been concentrating on my healthy eating to try and take my mind off testing or anything . I can't afford to kee spending money ( or time - because it ruins my day when I get bfn! ) on testing so I need to avoid buying any tests really .

I have been having lots of symptoms - achey boobs - more like sharp quick ache every so often . Nausea and cramps in uterus .

I'm wiser though than to think these are pregnancy symptoms ( still Google each one though !). And assuming I get no bfp; at least I will know for future cycles what is normal for me anyway xx

I always thought it wasn't advisable to drink or take raspberry leaf tea the first 3 months of pregnancy as it ripens your cervix? could well be wrong tho:dohh::kiss:

me im cd5 so all very boring but this period has been very light compared to my normal on the pill periods! and ive felt less pmt too! and I was very surprised I had a normal cycle because normally off the pill im quite irregular so let hope this cycle is the same!:wacko:

I thought to too with raspberry leaf, but the health store recommended it and it was in her reference book. The I willing to try anything. It tastes better than green tea lol.

Hi all!

Ashley 8 months is amazing! Well done!! Feel proud!!

AFM, I spotted bright red blood late last night and first thing this morning --- not much at all and only when I wiped. Nothing since but it can't be Implantation bleed as I'm only 5 dpo so really hoping af isn't coming mega early &#128545;&#128554;

Baby D it could very well be implantation bleeding! I hope so fingers crossed for you.

ricschick that's great that your cycle is relatively normal already. Yay for lighter AF. I hated my AF before I had my laparoscopy. So debilitating and it felt like I peeing blood on the first day.

Fushia raspberry leaf is supposed to strengthen your uterine lining and is generally healthy for you. It is caffeine free as well. It seems that it is recommended to be stopped once you get a BFP though. Sounds promising for you regarding your signs too.

AFM - today is a new day. It's already 11am. I've been trying to get the house clean. One thing I must say with me not working as much is the house doesn't look like a total tip all the time and the children's bedroom I can actually see the floor!

I've been feeling really wet downstairs the last couple of days. I'm usually CP checking everyday but I have been trying not to during these couple of weeks. My boobs are still quite sore and starting to get slight AF cramps. This is usual for me though unfortunately. I am trying to be optimistic and saying this is my cycle!!!

Big temp drop today &#128561; Hope it's implant dip and not sign af is coming &#128554;

I'm catching up from the last few days so sorry if it's long! :haha:

So sorry Ashleyg. It's amazing how much emotion goes into the end of each milestone with children and babies. Not everyone can BF so you've done well to get as far as you have. Sometimes stopping causes less stress for both mum and baby.

It will get your cycles straighter too.

Thank you <3 It just makes me sad I think because I put so much effort into trying to make it work in the beginning. I wanted so badly to continue. I'm still nursing him off and on throughout the day and I supplement when he seems hungry still.

My temp rose beautifully today - i know its dangerous and after 7cycles ttc i should know better... but cant help it- im excited :happydance:

I hope that's a good sign!

Ashley - I just want to say , what an accomplishment to Breast feed for 8 months ! That's awesome .

In the UK , 6 months is the milestone that they really encourage us too and so many struggle (including me - I had too many issues with supply so bottle fed which got me seriously depressed at first but in hindsight - what's best is best ! )

So well done - you have done so well for Noah :).

I love the name Noah btw-did you choose it because of the religious link or just like the name or another reason? I am curious as I love the name but hubby said no because he felt it was deemed a religious name which I thought - not necessarily !

I'm feeling good today and back on my healthy eating and major water in take to prepare for next cycle(s) that is if we haven't got a sneaky bfp on its way .

I found that with ds, I got bfn 8dpo, 9dpo and 10dpo then a lovely bfp at 11dpo .

I forgot about that ! X

Thanks mama. I try to tell myself 8 months is pretty darn good but I still feel sad about it.

Thank you! We picked it because I've always liked it lol. Have you seen the movie The Notebook? The main characters name was Noah and I fell in love with it from that movie.

I hope next cycle is your positive!

May I join in, please? :)

Ashley, I know what you mean about breastfeeding! I was quite young when I had my first and didn't feel too comfortable with the idea, I breastfed him for a couple of months but switched to bottle. He was happy, but in hindsight I kind of wish I had stuck it out a little longer! With second, I breastfed him for a little longer, but after about three months switched to a bit of both, and then fully to bottle because I wasn't well in my head. Sleep deprivation made me go slightly crazy, and having read up a fair bit about it I realise now that it can cause all the thing I was experiencing at the time (hallucinations, extreme paranoia, aggression) so for my health I gave up, because it had me staying awake all the time. I'd do night feeds, obviously, then through the day because they need to feed! So yes, didn't last long. Then with my third, I was SO desperate to give it a real shot but I was told I couldn't because of antibiotics I was on at the time. I wasn't told I could attempt to start breastfeed once I finished them, despite having started her on a bottle. I felt so guilty! Like I had let her down. Obviously in reality this isn't true, these things happen! Anyway, I understand, but your previous experiences won't dictate your future experiences! If you are able to then wonderful, if you aren't then it isn't your fault and you shouldn't beat yourself up about it.
And as far as age gap is concerned don't worry! I can see why you worry, given it was far from easy with your first two, but like you say they have each other now which is wonderful and will be a good distraction for each other while you are caring for a newborn. I have both a huge and tiny age gap between my three, and to be honest the smaller gap I found easier because I was still in the swing of things, it was much less a shock to the system. :)

Welcome!! :flower:

Wow you went trough quite the struggle! I am proud to have gone this far, but like you said...I feel guilty. Like I couldn't do enough for him. I hope the next baby I can actually make it to a year! I'll do more research on how to keep up my supply.

Thanks for the advice about the age gaps. That's actually what DH and I were talking about tonight. I'm afraid if we waited we would be even more hesitant about having a 3rd since we'd be out of the baby stage.

Ashley you've done great to get to 8months feel proud of yourself!!

Bloblo I'm no chart expert but it's looking good!!

Happy- welcome!!

I'm just plodding along &#128521;

Thanks girly <3

Hi ladies! Hope y'all don't mind if I join in on this thread <3 I'm 35, dh is 32, we are trying for our third for about 1 year ntnp and now 1 year actively trying. I'm on my 2nd cycle of Clomid 100mg, first cycle was 50mg. We have two dd's, M is 12, she took 5 years ttc and got pg on 3rd cy of Clomid 100mg, E is 4, she took 2 years ttc and got pg on 1st cy 100mg Clomid. This time it's been much more frustrating as I forgot much of the ttc/Clomid/OPK lifestyle lol. I haven't been charting temp because my sleep is so irregular but I've been taking my Clomid and using OPK this month, no positive OPK yet but I did botch the first 10-11 days of OPK's because I took them with fmu not remembering I need to use them mid day...whoops! So I possibly could have ovulated, and by my other signs of cp and ewcm I overrode ff with my own idea of when I o'd but it's not for certain. Anyhow I also have to take Provera to jump start af every cycle because the witch just never shows on her own...so I'll be testing around cd 35 and if bfn then I'll have to start Provera and Clomid again ugh! Excited to get to know you all <3

Welcome!!

Welcome four2five!

How has everyone's day been today?

I am still experiencing painful breasts. I've started drinking a couple of cups of raspberry leaf tea a day which I am hoping will help. DH and I quite happily talk about having a baby etc, but still waiting and waiting and waiting. LOL. Uni is back on Monday so hoping that will distract me again. I was meant to be working today, but yay for being casual my shifts were cancelled.

I hope your symptoms mean something good!

Gypsy - interesting what you say about raspberry leaf tea - is that meant to help with pain ? X

Welcome fourtofive! Wow you have a lot to deal with there - must be a very strong lady and I hope so much that it's not a long old journey for you to #3 xx

I have been concentrating on my healthy eating to try and take my mind off testing or anything . I can't afford to kee spending money ( or time - because it ruins my day when I get bfn! ) on testing so I need to avoid buying any tests really .

I have been having lots of symptoms - achey boobs - more like sharp quick ache every so often . Nausea and cramps in uterus .

I'm wiser though than to think these are pregnancy symptoms ( still Google each one though !). And assuming I get no bfp; at least I will know for future cycles what is normal for me anyway xx

Fx that all of these symptoms you're all having are leading to positive tests! I'm excited to see! :happydance:

Hi all!

Ashley 8 months is amazing! Well done!! Feel proud!!

AFM, I spotted bright red blood late last night and first thing this morning --- not much at all and only when I wiped. Nothing since but it can't be Implantation bleed as I'm only 5 dpo so really hoping af isn't coming mega early &#128545;&#128554;

Thank you!! <3

Maybe it's implantation? Even though I think 5dpo might be early..BUT you never know!

Baby D it could very well be implantation bleeding! I hope so fingers crossed for you.

ricschick that's great that your cycle is relatively normal already. Yay for lighter AF. I hated my AF before I had my laparoscopy. So debilitating and it felt like I peeing blood on the first day.

Fushia raspberry leaf is supposed to strengthen your uterine lining and is generally healthy for you. It is caffeine free as well. It seems that it is recommended to be stopped once you get a BFP though. Sounds promising for you regarding your signs too.

AFM - today is a new day. It's already 11am. I've been trying to get the house clean. One thing I must say with me not working as much is the house doesn't look like a total tip all the time and the children's bedroom I can actually see the floor!

I've been feeling really wet downstairs the last couple of days. I'm usually CP checking everyday but I have been trying not to during these couple of weeks. My boobs are still quite sore and starting to get slight AF cramps. This is usual for me though unfortunately. I am trying to be optimistic and saying this is my cycle!!!

Your symptoms all sound really really promising! When I was in the TWW after we were ttc Noah, I always felt really wet down below. I thought AF was coming because of that, but nope! I hope thats the same for you! :happydance:

AFM:
WHEW that was a long update lol.
I'm sorry I haven't been on as often! I've been nap training my 8mo and trying to get him onto a good schedule and trying to get him to take longer naps. I'm over these 30 minute ones lol. But DH and I had another talk about when to TTC baby 3. We are planning on moving across country next year and we are debating about when is the best time. Do I really want to be on a long plane ride with THREE kids? What if it takes a while to get pregnant and we end up moving and then I have to give birth in a totally new hospital with a totally new doctor that I haven't had much time to get to know? What if this baby is just really collicky and won't sleep and makes traveling miserable? But at the same time...we don't really want to wait because what if we get used to being out of the "baby stage" and are afraid of going back to that and end up deciding to not have another? I think after our conversation the best option is to just start trying like we talked about doing this February/March and just see what happens and go with the flow. Who knows when exactly next year we will be moving?

Anyways! I hope everyone is doing well! I can't wait to start seeing some tests and some BFP's in here!

Ashley I think no matter when you end up trying or having babies there is always going to be something that happens that makes you think why are we doing this now. Bite the bullet I say because otherwise you'll end up like me waiting for ages and now waiting for nearly a year to get a BFP.

Good luck with getting your little man to have longer naps. Better for you and him.

I'm really thinking I might be, but it's still too damn early and I bet you it's progesterone playing tricks on me again. 10 days until testing according to Fertility Friend. ahhhhhhh

That's very true. And that was pretty much what I said to him lol. There is never a "right" or "perfect" time to try for a baby. I just don't want to regret waiting and waiting for things to line up and maybe then decide to not try afterall. I think what's driving my hesitation is how nervous I am for 3 kids lol. We will be officially outnumbered! That's a scary thought!

Thanks girl. He's always been a good sleeper (for the most part!) but we had to do some tweaking to help him sleep good during the day. He would always be SO cranky after waking up from a short nap so I'm trying to help his mood by getting him to nap a little longer.

I'd be so surprised if you don't have a bfp based on all of your symptoms! I can't wait to see your tests!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->