TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hi waiting! I think so.. cd11. BUT I got a temp dip this am... like, .1 degree. This is only my second cycle temping (last one was after a MC) but last cycle I had a temp dip on the day FF estimated O. The only time my temp went below 97.2 (usually 97.2-97.35). So... did I miss my surge in OPKs? Did I O already? Only time will tell, I did have some cramping today but it's hard to say if it's all in my head or just unrelated twinges!

Woohoo eppgirl!! Congrats!!

Waiting2c - im glad your little one is out of hospital. Hoping everything properly settles down for you all.

Isaac - yay! Countdown buddies! I wont be testing until AF is due though since I have ovulated late. September 29th is when Im due!

Massive congrats Eppgirl!

I haven't temped for a long time so am out of touch on how it works Alligator but I would think you would have seen the surge in OPKs as well as a slight temp dip. See what the next few days do temp wise (and be sure to BD just in case!!!)

I'm so torn waiting! My temps will tell the tale the next couple of days. But given that I only have one cycle to compare it to it's hard not to wonder - I have read many women get dips on O day!

Also, and I think this is what makes me really wonder, is with my pregnancy I O'd early. Probably around CD11-12. Baby measured 4 days ahead of what I was calculating based on LMP. I have 28 day (the odd 29 day one) cycles so O was always estimated around cd14-16. Given I was 4 days ahead (unfortunately I wasn't tracking with OPKs or temps that cycle, I was giving us one more month just seeing what happens)... I assume O was around cd11. So, maybe that's usual for me? Or maybe not? Ahh who knows!

Congratulations Eppgirl!! Great line!!! Xx

Waiting,glad things are better for you now xx

Afm, well cd28 and 10dpo and looks like af is here :cry:
Tested like 3 times times yesterday as it was OH birthday but all clear bfn.

So I'm feeling pretty fed up. I don't think I can carry on with this ttc business. I know people have gone for longer but I just can't handle the emotional roller coaster. We started ttc in February and with past pregnancies happening easily this has been a bit difficult. With the mc in July, the terrifying week of uncertainty then the sad and stressful weeks that followed.....I just don't know if I can do it anymore. This year has been a blur, I've not concentrated on my work or my two beautiful boys. I need to be more focused on them.

Anyway, this may just be the cd1 disappointment, we shall see xx

Congratulations eppgirl!!
Oh babybrain I'm sorry you're feeling pants, maybe take a bit of time to concentrate on the boys and see where you are then?

Afm I'm currently cd15 and nothing much going on. Think I've got just under a week till I ovulate but we'll see.

How's everybody else doing?

I'm sorry BabyBrain. I also had a MC in July (which stretched into August as I had to have a d&C) and it is truly a nightmare and takes such a huge toll. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I can't imagine how frustrating the wait/wonder is and knowing it's had a negative effect on your other interests and hobbies and family. I know for me I was a shell of myself the end of July/August. I just existed from day to day as best I could. September got a bit easier as I was finally feeling better and more myself, and waiting for my period to return. Now that it has and I'm on CD12 I'm hoping this is our month, but I know I'll be very let down if it's not. The MC was our first pregnancy and it's really truly awful that that loss is my only pregnancy experience. So unfair. Hugs to you.

Oh Alligator xxxx I so hope this is your month and everything works out for you xxx

Thank you BabyBrain - I know we will get our rainbow babies soon <3

Babybrain :hugs:

Sorry in a rush and don't have time to type much more but dont want to read and run. I hope its just CD1 disappointment. Give yourself a few days and reassess.

Hugs BabyBrain and Alligator.
I lost my baby boy in July too and it's been hell the whole time since we had the NT scan and got bad results. Feeling better now too but really hoping for another baby.
Yesterday would be my due date with the baby I lost in January. Yesterday was also perfect for discussing ttc with my OH as we went shopping without the kids but I chickened out.
I'm about to ovulate and feeling it strongly and it's hard for me not to take advantage of it.

BabyBrain, I'm sure it's just CD1 speaking. You'll feel better soon and get back in the game. And maybe this will be your lucky cycle.

Hugs to you all, babybrain, alligator and katy. I too had a mc, before my lg. I fell with her a month after and I found it really hard to feel excited throughout my pregnancy as I then felt that I wasn't thinking enough about the baby I had lost.
We are sometimes our own worst enemy and don't give ourselves a break to just be. We've got to look after ourselves too. It's ok to feel hurt, angry, upset or even just be ok.
We are all here for one another and that's fab! We will experience this ride together, highs and lows!
Fingers crossed for the next month!
Were is everybody upto cycle wise?

Afm I got a peak on my monitor this morning which I was not expecting at all as my usual cycle has been 34 days or more for near enough a year now. I'm pretty confused as to why it's just changed?! On the plus side we have been bd'ing every couple of days since last week, so fingers crossed!

Thanks for the hugs and kind words ladies - I'm so sorry you've all gone through losses but it is comforting to know that I'm not alone and other women have been there and gone on to have healthy babies.

I am CD13 and just waiting to O!! Soooo boring and slow. I am so impatient. I am taking OPKs (getting a bit darker) and will take my first one of today soon. Temps are still down but somewhat steady so hoping I'll O in the next couple of days. We have been BD all week just in case so I kind of hope it's soon as DH and I are tired LOL.

Rachy - that's great that you got your peak and have gotten the BD in. Fx you caught the egg!

Ha ha Alligator I know that feeling. Think I'll be glad to be in the tww to have a rest &#128514;
Only problem is I started a vlcd yesterday thinking I had at least a week till I ov'd. Don't know what to do? Shall I keep at it or do you think it'll impact the implantation (if we were lucky to catch the egg) I have about 14lbs to lose to get me back to what I was before having my son &#128556;

What's vlcd, Rachy? Sorry I am not up to date on all the lingo!!

Just took an OPK and it is nearly positive...soooo close. So I am thinking I will O likely tomorrow or Thursday as this is similar to how my OPKs were last month. Will take another tonight when I'm home! Or maybe this afternoon again at work as I have no patience ha.

Sorry it's a very low calorie diet, 600kcals a day.
Sounds promising Alligator!!!

Ahh I see...that is VERY low holy moly!! I do hope it works for you but make sure you're monitoring and getting enough nutrients!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->