TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Youre crazy Rachy!! You can eat 1200 calories a day and lose plenty of weight. Im not sure you can get anywhere near enough nutrients eating 600 calories. What is an example of your meal plan?! Im very interested. I have lost 32kg since having DS a year ago. I eat between 1200 + 1500 calories and go to the gym every day.

I am about 3dpo today since I o'd CD17. I have a weird pinching sensation in my c section scar. I have NEVER had this before, so i hope it means something!! I know its early.

Well ladies I think I am maybe 1 dpo today as I think I ovulated yesterday on cd15 I think we covered all bases bd'd twice CD 13, CD 14 and CD 15 and probably again today if we feel like it!! I got an almost positive on an ic opk on CD 13 and a defo smiley face on the morning of cd14 and I felt ov pain CD 14 and 15. Fx'd I will test around 12 dpo as I have to start taking progesterone supps if I am straight away.

ah fingers crossed issac, my plan is a shake diet so there's enough nutrients in each one thankfully. Only doing it for the next couple of days and then back to calorie counting.
Buffy that's great weight loss, well done!

Thanks rachy baby and good luck with the weight loss!! Good luck buffy fx'd your tww ends in a lovely bfp.

Good luck, rachy! Just take care of yourself and make sure you're getting enough nutrients. I calorie count as well....mostly out of habit now as in 2010 I lost about 40-50lbs, and that's what worked for me so I've kept it up (off and on but mostly on as when I stop I put on a bit of weight).

Good luck ladies! I have high hopes for all of you that this will be it!

Did you confirm ovulation yet alligator?

I should start OPKs today I think, CD12, last month I ovulated on CD 18 so there is still time I think. My app says two days till fertile window. I was going to temp this cycle but then hospital and my forgetfulness got in the way lol. Maybe next one if this one doesn't work.

Fx, waiting! I am on the tail end of my surge I think and expecting O today...I hope I get my temp rise tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone waiting on O, and in the 2ww :)

I am cramping quite a lot today. Gosh I am probably starting to overthink things since we are on to month 4 now and I just want it to happen so badly already.

Oh fingers crossed Aligator, go get that egg!!!

Buffy-when are you testing? what are you, 4dpo today?

Waiting-I found temping really difficult as I'm sooo forgetful! Fingers crossed you wont even need to next month.

Afm:- I think I'm either 2dpo or 1dpo not 100%, just ordered some ic so I can start testing a bit earlier as we're off on holiday on the 6th so would be nice to know, unless AF gets me before of course.

Thanks Rachy! Not a huge temp rise this AM so we'll see what tomorrow brings. I suspect O happened yesterday because of O pain but maybe today, who knows!

Hi ladies! So I was on this thread a few of months ago but we took a little break! Back again now though! Good luck to us all 😄

Rachy - because I didnt ovulate until CD17, i will just wait til AF is due to test.

Im 4dpo only today!

Its getting to that exciting part of the month again - where everyone is in the TWW and we could start getting BFP's!! I really really hope we all do!

My ICs arrived today so I am all set for a cheaper POS time this month - I know I cant halt that addiction so I may as well do it for cheap! Might pee on one tomorrow - just to see what it looks like given I know I am 100% not pregnant and sometimes they show a shadow or a hint, this way I will know if that is there always or not lol (sounds good in my head anyway, reality is I want to pee on something already lol!)

Did an OPK today and it is heading darker, I think I will be on track for CD 16-18 for Ovulation. Will do them daily now to ensure see it darken up. Will have to start jumping DH from now on too lol.

Welcome back baby d looks like you are at ov time too, so many of us in the tww good luck!!
Buffy you can also calculate your days past ovulation still and test early if you so wish. I wouldn't recommend anything earlier than 10-12 for your own sanity.
Waiting- hope those opk get dark for you real soon. I always test twice a day. This month I had a faint line on CD 13 am and then by pm it was full on positive!! Happy bding!
Afm 2-3 dpo and all quiet on the western front. Still have a high sex drive despite all of the bding last few days that's a little unusual at this time of the month and feel very thirsty but I am recovering from a cold so might be that. I have quite a bit of distraction next few weeks so hoping not to analysing every little niggle.

Welcome back baby D, is your tracker correct? If so I think we’ll all be testing near each other 😁

I stopped tracking for a couple of months so not sure how accurate it is but I guess time will tell 😄

Hi everyone! I tested at 6dpo last sunday, and got a BFN. Then tested again friday night and got a BFP! So I'm pregnant again! Seems a little hard to believe and scary. I can't believe it happened so quickly. I really didn't think the first try would be it!!! I'm due June 2nd, and DH will be working around the clock that month, so it's actually not so great ... but I'm trying now to think about that too much ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->