TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hi Faith! Welcome! :flower:

Good luck Babybrain. I try to avoid the "fertile window" talk as well :haha:

Waiting2c i hope you get that BFP. Fingers crossed!

Ricschick, good luck at your scan. That is very early, so dont be disheartened if you dont see a lot.

�� my DD is Turing 8 at the end of the month. My DS will be 2 in December. We are ttc #3. I just got my IUD removed a week or so go, and I have been experiencing EWCM for 3 days and have positive OPK for 3 mornings now. We have been BD'ing daily.

A little background, it took me awhile with my DS to O, it finally took 9 months of fertility medicine and shots to O and conceive. So all this information on ovulating and TTC on my own is so exciting and new!

Any advice on when I should O?

My opk was dark for 3 days but was only truly positive on the 3rd day. So if it's the wee strips then make sure which day was either the same shade as the control or darker. I count O day as day after that positive.
If all 3 were defo positive I think you count o as the day after the first positive. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong! :)

My opk was lighter today and I'm sure it was positive yesterday. We bd'd again last night so fingers crossed.

Good luck Faith x

Welcome Faith and good luck!

Waiting I'm sorry you hear about your son must be tough sometimes. Fingers crossed for that bfp! When are you testing again?

Ricschick good luck for your scan, it's good they're giving you an early one.

Afm, not much going on here, cd6 today and AF still hanging around! bleugh! Hubby is away alot these next two weeks so fingers crossed I stay around the same cd with ovulation. It was cd21 last month, otherwise we may miss the boat.

Hi everyone! How are we all? It's been quite quiet.

Good luck for tomorrow Rics! X

Gypsy have you started ttc yet?

Who is getting close to testing?

Waiting how are things?

I'm poss 2dpo but since I don't temp I don't know for sure when or even if it actually happened! Still keeping an eye on OPK's though incase there is another surge. I'm feeling quite positive at the moment even though I don't think we did enough timing wise. Time will tell lol

Hi everyone! How are we all? It's been quite quiet.

Good luck for tomorrow Rics! X

Gypsy have you started ttc yet?

Who is getting close to testing?

Waiting how are things?

I'm poss 2dpo but since I don't temp I don't know for sure when or even if it actually happened! Still keeping an eye on OPK's though incase there is another surge. I'm feeling quite positive at the moment even though I don't think we did enough timing wise. Time will tell lol

I think I am 4DPO, but just like you I do not temp. so I could be wrong. My OPK was DARK for 3 days in a row. The first dark surge was at 9pm at night on Tuesday, we BD Wednesday at 3pm, BD Thursday, BD Friday and BD Saturday. Now I am sick :cry::coffee: so I skipped BD last night.

I feel really good this month but I must keep my expectations really low because this is out of the norm for me to O along with no help from fertility drugs and just getting my IUD removed a week in a half ago.

DUST to you all!

Awwww Faith, hope you feel better soon xx hope you caught that egg too!

Did you get much BDing in before your first positive? The fertile window runs for a good few days before you ovulate too so I try to dtd every 2nd day in fertile period up to the positive opk and then as you did post ovulation if I can.
I've fallen pregnant by only managing to bd the day before ovulation twice (the day of positive opk) so fingers crossed for both of this time!!

Sorry if I'm telling you things you already know! Xx

Awwww Faith, hope you feel better soon xx hope you caught that egg too!

Did you get much BDing in before your first positive? The fertile window runs for a good few days before you ovulate too so I try to dtd every 2nd day in fertile period up to the positive opk and then as you did post ovulation if I can.
I've fallen pregnant by only managing to bd the day before ovulation twice (the day of positive opk) so fingers crossed for both of this time!!

Sorry if I'm telling you things you already know! Xx

It's okay!! But no we didn't! We BD as soon as I noticed EWCM, then I got the positive! The first OPK (Day of EWCM) had dark lines but the second day I tested with OPK the test line was darker than the control line.

Here is where I don't understand using OPK and EWCM.

Sounds like good timing then with the ewcm and day before the positive. Plus the other days.

Oh its a nightmare! And hard not to get too obsessed. I figure you need the sperm in there to meet the egg, so keep adding a fresh supply if we can and its there for ovulation. The opk just gives me an idea, I dont want to rely on it too much.

Thats my plan but it doesnt always work out that well in reality lol x

Hey babybrain! Yay for ovulation!! I really hope this is it for you!

Faith - hopefully you got your egg too this cycle.

It's good as we always have someone in the tww with how our cycles are, I am rooting for you both!!

I'm okay, cd2 today, yesterday was a low day for me, first thing in morn got ah, followed by my son going to hospital, which meant I had to cancel the date night I had planned for me and dh. We are trying to make more time for us and each month we both have to plan a date night, mine was a surprise pub quiz, doesn't sound datey but we used to love them pre kids. I've stayed the night at hospital so haven't slept well. Have to throw myself into life today to keep busy, lots of work to do which thankfully is portable.

Hope everyone else is doing good, feels like don't hear from everyone as much these days. Hope you are all just busy!

if it doesnt work this month imma cry.

we get results from fertility bloodwork and his semen analysis on the 20th tho

Just quickly checking in. Have been busy here with both kids birthdays in the past week.

Im on CD10. I meant to use an OPK this morning but forgot!

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a group to join ;) We're TTC#3! Currently 1-2 DPO I think ... I was thinking of waiting a couple of months before TTC but DH asked me this month when I was ovulating so I figured, ah why not just go for it? If we don't conceive this month, I'll be using OPKs next month to narrow days down a bit better!

Welcome babyonthemind!! Love the username!

Good luck to you this month! Look forward to hearing how it all goes!

Welcome and good luck babyonthemind!
You seem familiar, I think I've seen you around.

Hi babyonthemind!
How is everybody? Seems really quiet this month?

Waiting, how are you feeling now? How is your son doing?

Nothing going on here for me cd9 today, just waiting abd trying to focus on eating well but between having 2 little people and working nights, I just want to eat rubbish!

Welcome babyonthemind :) good luck.

I'm probably 4dpo and I'm starving!! Just wanting to eat junk. If I switch to fruit it would be a good sign I'm pregnant lol.

Hope everyone is ok.

Waiting, how is you son doing? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"