TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hey guys, thanks so much for thinking of me!

I am doing ok, dev is doing better today than the past few days, he has turned the corner I think. Should hopefully be able to wean off oxygen tomorrow and maybe home late in the weekend. Have taken hazel to my mums for a few days, just to allow me to get some work done - but sad though as now I'm home alone. Feels so quiet! Hopefully only 3 more days and everyone will be here again!!

Hope you are all doing well. Excited to know if this is your month babybrain!! Not long till ovulation time now rachy!!

Thats good news, hope they are both home very soon x

Ive had backache this evening, dont normally go crazy symptom spotting but cant help myself this month lol

Thats great news waiting, it's weird being in a house alone now though isn't it.

Think it may be a while for me till ovulation as it was cd20 last month, on cd10 now.

Seems to be dragging this month, we're off on holiday next month and i'm due af whilst we're there, so fingers crossed I ovulate a little earlier so can know either way before we go. especially as this month it lasted 6 days, bleugh!

I still haven't discussed TTC with my OH.
Right now I'm thinking we should wait anyway because my body is really messing with me. First period post ab. was normal, only stronger but this one came at least a week early and it's still here on CD 8. It's fresh blood for half a day and then nothing in the afternoon/evening... No idea what's going on. I even peed on a test to make sure I wasn't pregnant but it was negative.

babybrain what cd are you?

Katy- might be worth waiting to see if your cycles settle down or just go for it and head in the ntnp for a few months? My cycles are long and like that with the bleeding normally but have tended to be around the same length but thats why I use the cbfm as I honestly have no clue half the time!

Quick hello girls as for some reason I haven't been getting updates boo hoo!

Welcome and good luck babyonthemind!
You seem familiar, I think I've seen you around.

Hi! I've been on this forum for years, so it's very much possible! I see that our kids are born on the same years (2013 and 2015) :) Those would have been the years I would have posted most.

Today at work, my secretary asked if I'm pregnant! I almost burst out laughing. I mean, it's the classic embarrassing scenario. I told her I am not. I mean, I'm probably not, and if I am I'm only 4 dpo or so, so I definitely wouldn't have a bump! LOL, I don't know what she was thinking, poor girl seemed more mortified than me. I think she'll be avoiding me for days :haha: I told her I get pretty bloated when I'm going to get my period, which is true. But, damn! I never thought OTHER people actually noticed that as much as I do!!!

Oh no babyonthemind!!! She definitely inserted her foot in her mouth :)

I think I am about 7DPO....

I rushed to the bathroom and got sick (Never experienced this), could it be?! Could I be getting sick? For the heck of it, I tested, BFN :( but still way to early.
Brushed my teeth - so gross this morning, gagging...
Came to work, coffee is really heavy on my belly, horrible headache!

rawrrrrrr maybe its just a BAD morning!

Hi all!

Rach I'm cd 24 now, around 6dpo. When I had a sore back I was cd22 4dpo. I turned off my ticker as it was waaaaay out! Lol
Last night I had a few light tummy cramps. Felt a bit yucky too. POAS today, dunno why, but it was obviously bfn :haha:

Oh no babyonthemind!!! She definitely inserted her foot in her mouth :)

I think I am about 7DPO....

I rushed to the bathroom and got sick (Never experienced this), could it be?! Could I be getting sick? For the heck of it, I tested, BFN :( but still way to early.
Brushed my teeth - so gross this morning, gagging...
Came to work, coffee is really heavy on my belly, horrible headache!

rawrrrrrr maybe its just a BAD morning!

She totally avoided me at work today! :haha: It's was quite funny actually.

The nausea sounds promising! Sorry you're not feeling too good though.
I don't symptom spot at all because early pregnancy for me feels exactly like when I'm going to get my period. EXACTLY.THE.SAME. So there's no point in reading into symptoms for me. I only get morning sickness around 8 weeks. They do say that every pregnancy is different though, so you never know!

I'm really getting into the idea of being pregnant! :) I spent like 30 min googling information about birthing homes in my area today at work, lol.

So 10 dpo test was negative this morning, checked it this afternoon (as I always do) and the line appeared.
Put water on the test to see if it was an Evap and it stayed. Not sure what to think but definitely gonna test again. All pre af feelings I had have went away but I do have ewcm. Which is weird cause I typically only have that at ov. Any insights?

Attachments

• IMG_3162.jpg
    IMG_3162.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3150.jpg
    IMG_3150.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 15
Looks a bit narrow eppgirl I would test again! Fx'd for you I hope it's the start of something x

I am 9DPO, but I think AF is showing up. Spotting a little bit ����

Hopefully it turns in to your BFP eppgirl.

Sorry Faith. I hope she doesnt show!!

AFM - been busy with my little ones party over the weekend. I have been taking OPKs this cycle (for the first time ever) and I finally got a positive this afternoon on CD16! So Im guessing O day is tomorrow CD17.

Fingers crossed its just a bit of implantation bleeding faith.

Eppgirl have you tested again?!

So I got these at 11/12 dpo line showed up immediately. Af is due tomorrow hubby doesn't want to buy anymore tests so probably just gonna have to make a doctors appt based off of these.

Top test was taken first without about 6 hours in between

Attachments

• IMG_3196.jpg
    IMG_3196.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 20
Seeing lines eppgirl good luck!! Good luck to you also buffy I got my positive opk on cd13 today too. Countdown buddies xx

Hope its not af faith!

Eppgirl - can see something on the bottom one - so will you go to the drs now for bloods?

Buffy and Issac - go get that BD done, exciting you are so close cycle wise! Hopefully you both get your BFP this time around!

Babybrain - how are you doing? Is the TWW dragging?

Rachy - remind me of where you are at cyclewise?

Alligator - I think you are in similar spot to me, waiting to gear up for Ovulation?

Gypsy - are you still around?

AFM - cycle day 9 today, still about a week till my typical ovulation date, just getting work and stuff done. Dev got out of hospital just before the weekend and is back at school this week so my life has gotten a bit more structured and easier again thank goodness! Still tired, need to have a few early nights I think!

Work is busy busy so will keep me occupied till the timing comes around, will probably start OPKs in 4 days or so.

Have a lovely day ladies (or night, depending on where you are in the world!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->