TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Wow Buffy that is awesome news to read!! Congrats and hope everything goes well today!!

Very sorry for your loss Mum of 2.

How is everyone else doing??where is everyone’s cycles at?

Welcome MissGii. Good luck to you too!

I'm currently on 3 dpo, feeling incredibly bloated today, no idea why. Maybe it has something to do with clomid I took this cycle. I'm not trying to symptom spot, it's way too early for that and actually getting pregnant is not very likely for me. We'll see...

Welcome MissGii and good luck :dust:

Great news Buffy, got my fingers crossed it sticky and keeps progressing well! X

Afm Im cd9 and things with my OH aren't great again....
I am thinking that we really arent in a good place just now and I should take a break from ttc. My problem is the need to be pregnant again since our mc. But with all the stress going on and well, to be honest I dont know how much more I can take...its just not the right time.

I'm sorry to hear BabyBrain. It's so hard after MC, I know just how you feel, wanting to be pregnant again.

I know this isn't for everyone but have you thought of counselling for you and OH? DH and I have had struggles in the past and counselling was relationship-saving for us.

Oh - I am 5dpo today. Felt stabby/sharp lower pelvic pains yesterday and again this AM. Not sure if it's gas issues or just general muscle twitches but it feels similar to O pain but not quite. It's also not quite AF cramps either, much more intermittent, and sharp, rather than achy.

Oh - I am 5dpo today. Felt stabby/sharp lower pelvic pains yesterday and again this AM. Not sure if it's gas issues or just general muscle twitches but it feels similar to O pain but not quite. It's also not quite AF cramps either, much more intermittent, and sharp, rather than achy.

dont want to get your hopes up but they do sound like implantation cramps

Becs! Thank you for sharing your experience. When I was pregnant before I thought I felt implantation cramps but they were much more similar to AF cramps. I was like 6 days before AF was due on the couch and felt the telltale cramps and I was like 'that doesn't make sense I'm always regular' and that's when I just knew I was pregnant (POAS 3 days later and got a positive). Felt different this time, more similar to O pains but lower down and a little bit more inside (if that makes sense? not quite the same spot).

my implantation cramps have been in different places each pregnancy :thumbup: good luck

CD9 here! I missed a temp one day but taking OPK daily until I get a + or AF shows up!

Ooh exciting Alligator!! FX it means something great is on the way!

I feel our thread needs some more BFP's, we have all been going through a bit of a slump this past couple of months. TTC is hard.

How did you get on Buffy?

Babybrain :hugs: TTC is hard enough without relationship issues to work through too! What day do you typically ovulate? Time for things to get worked through first?

Good luck to all in the TWW, may this be the last one you have to do!

AFM, CD 7 today, must order some more OPKs, typically ovulate between CD16 and 20 so a little bit longer to wait. Been trying to get our BD on track so that things happen between fertile periods too so my OH doesnt think thats all I care about now lol!

Waiting that’s what I did this month! Made sure to initiate bd outside fertile window. Honestly it made a difference. DH was happier. Didn’t feel so used. I felt we were in a rhythm when the fertile period came so it wasn’t as hard to get motivated to get going. Plus I ended up o’ing a little earlier than expected, so it’s always good to keep going when you’re not fertile just in case!

Hoping for good things this cycle! I feel really good about it.

Alligator - fingers crossed!
I didn't think I was pregnant at all this cycle. 3 days before AF was due, I got cramps. They kept getting worse, so the day before I was due, I tested and got a BFP.

My tests have progressed and now the test line is as dark as the control line! So happy! Feeling nauseous and hungry, so good signs too so far!!

That is fantastic Buffy! I am so pleased for you!

Great that you are feeling so good about this cycle Alligator, I really truly hope it is it for you!

Thanks ladies!

Alligator - glad you are feeling positive. Fingers are crossed!!

Hey ladies, sorry i've been mia, we went away for 2 weeks to Turkey. It was lovely but feeling nauseous in the heat wasnt much fun.

I haven't had chance to read back trough and catch up yet but congrats Buffy! Alli how are you getting on?

Hows everybody else doing?

I'm currently 7w1d and feeling pants, so exhausted! It's half term so keeping two little people entertained when i just want to hibernate. Got my first appt with GP next week and thinking whether to book in an early scan. We did with my previous pregnancies after having the miscarriage as 12 weeks seems so far away!!!

Hi Rachy! So glad you had a good trip but I can only imagine the heat made nausea worse. Fx you feel better soon!

I am doing good - 7dpo and trying to resist the urge to test. Felt some AF like cramps this morning. Pretty intense for about 10-15 minutes then they dialed down a bit to a dull ache for maybe 30-40 mins. Now it's not so much pain or discomfort but just an awareness of that area...like it feels warm inside, if that makes any sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->