TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Soooo.....this just happened!!!
Very cautious and nervous, but according to this I’m 5 weeks today. :happydance:

Attachments

• 37012439-A830-4DAF-9027-AA37559C3129.jpg
    37012439-A830-4DAF-9027-AA37559C3129.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 6
Eppgirl that’s so exciting congratulations!!! I got a faint positive today (and yesterday, farmer today!) too also. Fx for us both!

Congratulations eppgirl!!! Fantastic news :hugs:

Ali, so pleased your like is getting a bit darker! I'm so happy for you! :hugs:

Afm....I'm maybe 1dpo. We bd yesterday morning then I did an opk a couple of hours later and it was positive. So I'm hoping we caught it. Might go again tonight for good measure :haha: again I don't feel we've done quite enough. Started off ok, cd10/11 then missed 3 vital days. We shall see.

I had a hold of a wee 13 day old baby this morning and I started crying. I've not known the mum long but she's a midwife and we have talked loads recently. She was so understanding as having been through lots herself. Plus 2 very close friends were there too, great support. But it's left me in a bit of an emotional mess today.

Anyone else in the tww or testing soon? X

Hugs babybrain. Sounds like you might have done just enough to catch it! Don't count yourself out. I've heard countless stories of having sex once or twice during the fertile period and becoming pregnant. It just takes once!

This morning's tests...

12dpo and getting darker. I think this is my rainbow <3

Attachments

• preg test 2.jpg
    preg test 2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 4
  • preg test 3.jpg
    preg test 3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 8
  • preg test 4.jpg
    preg test 4.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 7
Awesome Alli!!!! I can't wait to watch that line get darker....keep us updated! Xxxxx

And thanks, yeah it didn't take much trying with ds1, my first mc or ds2! This year seems harder. I guess it's to do a bit with age or stress and with the emotion it worse. X

Congrats alligator & eppgirl!

It's been 11 days since my mc, bleeding stopped by day 6.. just have very occasional browny stuff when i wipe (sorry tmi!) Me & hubby have decided to not prevent until my next AF but not go all out on trying.. however I'm obviously hoping it will happen straight away. only bd once (friday ) since mc.. not entirely sure when ill ovulate, BUT i did have crampy pains which mimiced ov pains late friday early saturday (mc cramps had stopped by day 4, but i guess it could all be down to that)

Fingers crossed for any of you waiting to test!

So sorry about your mc mumof2...hugs. I had that same brown stuff after my d&c...I never really even properly bled afterwards bar the 2-3 hours right after, I had gross brown stuff for a week and a half or so.

Thanks alligator. It was all a bit confusing as i wasnt aware i was pregnant, only got confirmed during mc! We had only just decided to start trying for #3.. perhaps thats why i feel ready to try again so soon.. I'm so impatient lol

I totally understand! After my loss it felt really healing for me to think of being pregnant again. I am so impatient I just wanted to fast forward time, but I think my body needed to heal. And I needed to do some emotional healing. I was a total wreck the month after my loss. It took almost 3 months and I’ve just found out we are pregnant again!

Glad to see there is light at the end of the tunnel! I find it super helpful reading other peoples positive stories after mc's

Mumof2, I felt the same and still do. You’ll get your rainbow! Xx

Mumof2 so sorry, hope you're doing ok. Its tough :hugs:

And I noticed in your sig you have an Austin......so do I :) same age too! We named him after the city Austin, Texas. We had been there at the circuit of the americas the previous year to see the motoGP. We had family in Houston at the time. So it stuck in my mind.

And funnily enough if ds1 had been a girl, Lily was top of the list after my gran! As it is hes called Cameron x

Doing alright thanks babybrain! I think it helps that i hadnt gotten used to being pregnant as i didnt know.. so it was all just a bit of a whirl wind. Glad to be the other side now though and focusing on ttc.

Haha how mad is that! Ive not met anyone with an Austin yet!

wow congrats girls!! Super exciting!!

Glad to see we are having a better run of BFPs too! Makes me feel like this month might be lucky!

Fingers are crossed for you babybrain! Hopefully you got it!

I am still waiting to ovulate. took an opk just before and line is super faint so its still a few days away. App says 3 days till fertile window. hate having such long cycles (is CD14 today) will be CD17-20 for ovulation probably closer to 20.

Thanks for the welcome ladies, so I'm on day 25 now and I have no idea what's going on lol. So Sunday morning I woke up with some brown spotting that stopped
Very quick then mon, tues, wed I had lots of cramps and felt off so I caved and tested wed was BFN then I got one decent streak of pinkish red then nothing cramps stopped and all. So today I checked my cp then I started bleeding like pinkish red I put a liner on and it's not enough to make it to the liner but is a little when I wipe?? Yep no idea I'll keep waiting lol

MissGii, got my fingers crossed for you. Always a waiting game!! :dust:

How are you getting on waiting2c? Opk turned positive yet? Hope your family are doing ok xx

Ali, how are you?

Mumof_2, how is your bleeding etc?

Everyone else? Anyone testing? :dust:

Afm think I'm 5dpo, had a few light cramps, nothing much else to report. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->