TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I’ve got my first doctors appointment this afternoon at 1:30 it’s 9:20 here and I’m so impatient!! Lol

I also go to the doctors today! 11:30 and it’s only 7:50! Also impatient.

I’m very anxious and nervous.. it’s really stressing me out and I know that’s not healthy. Going to talk to my doctor about it. Otherwise I feel food. Very tired!

Same here, morning sickness has also started but it’s only from like 8 o’clock at night til roughly 8 am.

Oh no! Sorry you’re not feeling well. I’m a bit behind you so it may be coming for me. I hope not but I’ll embrace whatever comes. It won’t make me feel much relief as I was so ill last pregnancy that ended in loss, so I’ll try to take everything as it comes!

Good luck at the Drs girls, let us know how you go!!

I’m good thanks babybrain, opk is on its way to positive not quite there yet but either today or tomorrow will be. Been Dtd every second day lately so am going to keep that up till it goes light again. Hoping that’s enough

Doctor took two pee tests. One negative and one faintly positive.. I feel like I knew that would happen! She’s sending me for blood work. I showed her my test from this morning and she said oh yes that’s clearly positive I think you’re pregnant but let’s do blood work to confirm. I have to go for bloods and she will call when they get results.

My tests at home are so clearly positive, and I’m only 4w2d, and it was a middle of the day pee and not very concentrated, so I’m hoping it’s just that combined with crap tests they use. But it did make me quite anxious... I just wanted to hear ‘yay you’re pregnant’ from my doctor, and that didn’t happen. Now I have to wait for blood work a couple days (can’t get in til Monday or Tuesday) and then wait for results (probably Wednesday at the earliest).

Oh no Ali, sorry that happened like that. It is still early and like you say mid day pee etc. But it does nothing to set your mind at ease. Try not to worry, just wish you were getting results sooner. Got a good feeling though :hugs:

Good luck eppgirl, let us know how you get on xx

Waiting, sounds like you are doing well....keep it up....so to speak :haha:

Thanks babybrain. I showed my doctor this mornings fmu FRER (test line is as dark as the control) and she said ‘wow yes clearly positive, if I only saw that I would say you’re pregnant’ so that’s reassuring, but I’m sure it’s standard for them to confirm either via pee or blood. Maybe my mid day pee doesn’t like their cheap tests. I was hoping for reassurance but I just have to wait.

Hi baby brain. Bleeding has been gone for about a week now.. browny blood few and far between too.. so physically doing well. Did a test as it was advised by the hospital to ensure i was no longer pregnant before trying again & that came back negative so trying to decide whether to wait for my next period or start trying now...! Wondering how they will date it etc if i dont wait.. i suppose a scan soon fixes that. We have done the bd a few times this week without prevention.. so i suppose it already may happen this month! Not sure when ill ovulate. Everythings so unpredictable after this happens isn't it!

Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a couple of months, so I've missed a bit! Congrats to those of you who are pregnant! Mumof_2, sounds like I'm jumping in just as something bad has happened, I couldn't figure it all out from the previous posts since I had missed so many. I'm sorry about your previous MC :(

I'm nearly 10 weeks, and I can (still) hardly believe it. I feel really different about this pregnancy. I've been pretty scared, and asking myself what on earth have I done, etc, etc. But, for the last week or so, I think I'm getting better. I had a scan at 8 weeks, and when I saw that little bean in there I got so excited :cloud9: But it's hard not to worry about how I'm going to manage a career, 3 kids and a hubby that works a lot...

Babyonthemind Im with you 100% on that! Ive had so many mind changes this year its unbelievable! I do want another child but Im so scared about everything. Think back to your first and how dramatically your life changed. Baba 2 probably didnt have that much impact so Im hoping 3 fits in just as easily lol. We've been there done that twice so should be ok :haha:

Mumof_2, unless you were told to wait then theres no issue. They will work the dates out! If your body is ready it will do its thing! After my first mc in 2013 I left it and had 1 full cycle. Luckily we got pregnant. This year I left it again but I was a bit further along so its taken a bit longer to get there. My cycles are bang on 28 days now which they have never been before lol i was always irregular.
Glad your test was negative, its a weird one, mine took ages to become a bfn and I was so relieved and upset at the same time. Im sorry you had a mc but Im glad it happened so early for you and you didn't go through too much. Its still bad but I hope you know what I mean. Anyway good luck, you're supposed to be extra fertile for a while! X

Hello ladies, can I join in here? I've not used these forums since our daughter was born, shes 5 now! DS is 9 now, i'll have to get around to sorting my signature. Since she was born we thought our family was complete until very recently we both had a sudden and unexpected change of heart. I do wish we'd have felt this way a couple of years ago so the age gap wasn't going to be big but here we are! We have decided if it doesn't happen within 2018 then we'll stop trying and enjoy the two we have. We have so many different thoughts about a third and with reading back a bit im so glad to see many of yous do too, its normal afterall :haha:

So I currently have the mirena and all going well i'll have it removed on monday! Baby dust to all you ladies and congratulations to the recent :bfp::baby:

Thanks babyonthemind & buffy.

Babybrain -
Did a test today and got the faintest of faint positives.... wondering if its hormone left over or the start of a new pregnancy?! However the most i could be is 7 days.. surely no test would give a positive for that? Beginning to wish id waited until after af showed so i knew where i was at!

Good luck to everyone in the 2ww or waiting to O soon!! Look forward to seeing some more BFPs in here soon :)

So sorry to hear of your loss Mumof2 :hugs:

Doctors appointment went well, they’ve given me a edd of July 1st which is what I already assumed. Since my mc was just last month, they took some blood work and scheduled me for an ultrasound on the 28th. I feel like I won’t be able to relax at all until I see baby.

Hello ladies, can I join in here? I've not used these forums since our daughter was born, shes 5 now! DS is 9 now, i'll have to get around to sorting my signature. Since she was born we thought our family was complete until very recently we both had a sudden and unexpected change of heart. I do wish we'd have felt this way a couple of years ago so the age gap wasn't going to be big but here we are! We have decided if it doesn't happen within 2018 then we'll stop trying and enjoy the two we have. We have so many different thoughts about a third and with reading back a bit im so glad to see many of yous do too, its normal afterall :haha:

So I currently have the mirena and all going well i'll have it removed on monday! Baby dust to all you ladies and congratulations to the recent :bfp::baby:

Welcome! I had mine removed three months ago! Baby dust tonyou!!

Welcome!! Good luck for removal! Do you have to wait after that for a cycle to know where things are at or does it kickstart an af?

How is everyone doing? How you holding up babybrain- when are you testing?

I am hoping I am in the tww now, will keep taking opks to be sure as never actually saw a positive one, it was almost positive two days ago and then couldn’t take one for a day and when took next one it was faint again.

That's it out :happydance: but we do have a holiday booked for the end of June so it wouldn't be the worst idea to wait until I've had a full proper cycle because on the off chance I fell pregnant right away I'd be a good 32-34 weeks when we went. I don't mind traveling while pregnant but would rather be less than 30 weeks. It took 8 months with our daughter though so I'm expecting a wait anyway! Any of yous ladies have a home birth before? I did with DD and I'm getting really antsy at the idea I won't be able to with a third, turns out I had strep b, so I know chances are higher I'd have it again.

That's it out :happydance: but we do have a holiday booked for the end of June so it wouldn't be the worst idea to wait until I've had a full proper cycle because on the off chance I fell pregnant right away I'd be a good 32-34 weeks when we went. I don't mind traveling while pregnant but would rather be less than 30 weeks. It took 8 months with our daughter though so I'm expecting a wait anyway! Any of yous ladies have a home birth before? I did with DD and I'm getting really antsy at the idea I won't be able to with a third, turns out I had strep b, so I know chances are higher I'd have it again.

I almost had an unintentional home birth with my son.... arrived at the hospital at 1.55am and had him at 2.01am! whoops :haha:

It does make me wonder if I should plan to have a home birth this time (whenever my time comes! :wacko: ) At least then you know what you're doing and don't have to worry about getting to the hospital haha. Perhaps when the time comes express your concerns to the midwife and see what options you have

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->