TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I also nearly had a home birth with ds2, it all happened so fast!! But got an ambulance ride to hospital which is only 10 mins from home, got my bum on a bed and a few pushes he was out!!

Also a group b strep carrier, so since I never got antibiotics during labour wee bubs had to get them and we had to stay in for 3 days. His results showed that he did test positive too.....I was in bits.....but luckily he had his antibiotics just after birth. I dread to think how things could have worked out otherwise.

Anyway, since they don't routinely test here I will be demanding it and abtibiotics.

Anyhoo, 9dpo here and I tested.....bfn of course! Xx

Close calls! Both my labours have been pretty long, DS was 48 hours and 20 mins start to finish, contractions never regulated at all as he was back to back. DD was around 24 hours. Babybrain80, after you've had it once in pregnancy they do then test there after here so shouldn't be an issue. It's ridiculous it's not routinely tested for. Zoe was born the Monday and it was the Friday before my midwife received my results (I'd been in hospital on the Sunday morning because I had a UTI, turns out they'd tested me for it then) and called me up asking if he was breathing properly etc. Then came to the house and told me I'd had strep b! Thankfully she hadn't contracted it because the outcome wouldn't have been good! Fingers crossed for you this cycle xx AF arrived today so CD1 for me, not a long wait at all from getting the coil out on Monday.

Awesome how quickly you got AF Xarlenex! Means you now have a brand new cycle to get trying in!

Babybrain - sorry about the BFN but you are super early still!

How is everyone else doing?

I am somewhere in the TWW, my guess 5po today. Not really sure as never saw the positive OPK but def felt cramps and bloat around Saturday which was when I was unable to take an OPK, Fridays was getting darker but not quite positive and Sundays was negative again. We kept at the every second day thing through to Monday night and now im taking a break lol! Have had a lot of cramping, and felt like my body was lead yesterday I was so tired, most likely too early for anything yet but always symptom spot lol!

I'm the worst for symptom spotting so I totally get it!

I'm good - pregnancy is confirmed but I've found out my thyroid is acting up so my doctor wants to see me and get me on meds.

Thats good you have af xarlenex, hope you get a good cycle and a bfp at the end of it xx

Fingers crossed Waiting X Ive had cramps since I think I ovulated and every day since! You did great keeping up with the bding. I so hope this is your month xx

Afm.....10dpo. So, I had to order more ics since i only had 2 left fo this month and Ive used them already :haha: I had been trying to hold off till Friday( 12dpo) but well...:blush:

Anyway they came today so I did one this aft on a 3 hour hold and I thought I could see a very light shaddow but there was also a small scuff on the test so I wasnt sure. So dipped another one. Well, the control on this one was lighter than the first and I think theres a vvvvvvvvvvfaint line/shaddow. I'm currently holding onto my pee for as long as I can this evening and Im gonna try again. (So far Im at 2 and a half hours lol) Will let you know! I think its my eyes though so dont get too excited :haha:
Still getting a crampy tum.

OH being an arse again.....feeling defeated. Can't do anything right. Anyway, lets not get into all that again :wacko:

I'm 3-4 days late now, bfn yesterday. I'll wait it out for a fees days now best of luck to everyone

Oh that’s not good about tyroid Ali, what do you do for that? Yay for confirmation from dr though !!

Oooh I am so excited babybrain, I hope that your next one shows something !!

I am tempted to test as feel off today - probs way too early but having intense stabbing cramps on left side today and feel sick (exact same thing as when prep with Dd!

Babybrain keep us posted! Fx! Sorry oh is upsetting you - I hope things get better!

Waiting - I have to be put on synthetic hormones to help regulate my thyroid.. it’s quite important in pregnancy apparently as thyroid problems can cause miscarriage, fetal abnormalities, birth defects... all sorts of really awful things. I take synthetic hormones to lower my levels and I’ll be having blood tests every 4w all pregnancy long to monitor my levels.

Great that it has been picked up and you can get straight onto meds, I bet the next test shows a big improvement! Still would have been worrying for you!

Done another test yet babybrain?

Hi ladies, no update for me, but just to avoid confusion I've had to go back to using my old account (that I forgot I had before making a new one!) as my mumof_2 account has been deactivated and admin won't reactivate :dohh:

So Ive tested 3 times today :haha: this one is clearest on a 2 hour hold and I've just done it!

Can you see it? Line looks a wee bit pink in real life. 11dpo xx Also my 9 year anniversary of first date with OH....although hes still an arse!!

Attachments

• 20171109_134446.jpg
    20171109_134446.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 18
I see it clearly I don't even have to make the pic larger!!!

Hey ladies, sorry I've been mia for a few weeks. I see a few congratulations are in order :)

I've been laying low as I've felt so rotten, I'm now 9w2d and beginning to feel a little better. We had a scan when I was 8w and saw bubs little heartbeat and she also measured me a few days ahead but we'll see. Got my first midwife appt tomorrow.

We've had to tell a few people as I'm struggling to hide it this time round, I'm huge already! so much bloat I think.

Sorry you've not been feeling well rachy! Glad you're starting to feel better. Lovely that you got to see babys heartbeat :)

Yay baby brain !! How exciting!!!! Now I hope I can join you and be bump buddies!!

Oh I hope so Waiting xxxxxx are you still crampy? Its one thing Ive noticed this time, had cramps since ovulation or just before. Got everything crossed xx :dust:

Did another test this evening.....obviously! A wee bit clearer.

Sorry you're feeling rouch Rachy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->