TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Congratulations Waiting!! I'm very happy for you. I hope everything goes smoothly from now.

I hope everyone is doing OK? I'm onto my final year of study. We are still trying for a baby after 2 years off birth control. My SIL is now 20 weeks along and she is expecting a little baby girl. A little gutting, but definitely happy for her.

TMI has anyone had pain / during intercourse? hubby and I were doing the deed last night and he really hurt me, which he doesn't usually do. I think he hit me right in the cervix! Then said he did it because that's how babies get made LOL.

I've been aching all day, but it could be ovulation pain.

Hi guys Im New to this and I have nobody to talk to because I haven’t really got any friends but I was wondering is it too late for me or do I still have chance to be pregnant? my af is due tomorrow but at 10 dpo (2 days ago) I had a false positive (I think) because ever since that positive I’ve been getting negatives :( I have very regular cycles (35) and I have so many symptoms I just feel pregnant its weird but my instinct is telling me I am. But the negatives are just making me feel so anxious and depressed considering I had a false positive the other day :( it was a sainsburys test so I heard they’re not reliable Xx

Hi all,

MissEleonara.....what happened? Did you test again? X

Gypsy, sometimes I feel a bit of pain and I think it's him hitting my cervix hard! Don't know if it's something that happens at certain times during the month? The pain doesn't last though....hope it eased quickly for you. X

Afm, well I did another hpt on Saturday and it was a bit of a squinter on a 10miu ic, so I'm hoping that the hcg goes very soon and I get a good proper af very very soon.

I was at the docs with ds2 last week and quite randomly he asked if I had trouble with my thyroid (I did have it tested 3 years ago actually but I forgot that lol). He examined my neck and it's a bit swollen but didn't seem to concerned. (It wasn't even my appointment so he didn't have my records open) (plus I haven't noticed a change in it!!) I have read since that your thyroid can enlarge during pregnancy, if I had realised there could have been a connection I would have mention my mc in December. So anyway, since reading about thyroid issues and miscarraige I think once I get this BFN business out if the way I will go back and see if I can get my thyroid checked again and anything else they think of. See about higher doses of folic acid or using aspirin. 2 mc back to back has got me paranoid!
9 weeks since I lost Tiny :cry:

Hi ladies,

Can I join?
TTC #3!
Hypothyroidism... My levels are nearly back to normal and my periods are getting much closer together (30 days) Was nearly 40 days at one point...

Not holding my breath just wanted to see how things went!
Got some OPK so will see what they say starting end of week.
First month trying! AF finishes tomorrow and will start trying on Thursday

xx

Hi ladies. I took a break for a few months of TTC #3 but I'm back and ready to catch that egg! Not obsessing, not tracking ovulation, no temping, etc but seriously hoping it won't take forever!
I'm due AF tomorrow... got bfn today so assuming AF will show tomorrow/over the next few days.
My cycle used to be 32-33 days, but after having a MC in October last year they've gotten back to 28 days on the dot for the past 2/3 months, so I'm hoping I'll either get AF tomorrow, or a BFP within the next few days.

Looking forward to seeing lots of :bfp: on this thread!!

Hope you don't mind another person popping in! We are about to start our first month ttc. I have a baby (9 months) and am terrified of a small age gap, so any reassurance is appreciated for anyone with experience! There is 5 years between my first and second. It took us 1 try to conceive #1, but a total of 10 cycles (12 months) for a sticky #2. I'd like closer to a 2 year age gap with the next kid, but with how long it took last time I'm afraid of waiting. That said, i'll be avoiding next month as I don't want to risk a crimbo baby!

Babybrain, are you still symptomatic? Sorry things aren't sorting themselves out faster.

Gypsy, I get an uncomfortable kind of burning pain around when my period is due (likely hormones). Where are you in your cycle? If still kind of at the beginning your cervix may still be low, and if hubby is really going to town...ouch!

gigglebox - we don't have a huge gap, but I got pregnant when my daughter was 18 months old.. so a 2.5 year age gap. I honestly prefer it. We now have a 6 year old and 3year 7 month old and it's great. they play well together, have similar interests (even though they're girl and boy!) I'm more nervous for a large gap with #3 tbh. I worry baby would end up being left out as he/she got older etc.

Hi everyone!

Well this looks officially like CD1 for me. My ic's got down to a tiny squinter and I've had a bit of on/off pink/brown on wiping a few times over last 3 days and finally we have proper bleeding!! Happy to see it for once! Who knows what's going to happen this cycle but hopeful it's ok and I've got some OPK's on standby (probably need more though!)

How are you all doing and where are you at on your cycles?

Great to hear BabyBrain! So will you be TTC this month?

Sorry all, I've been stalking this thread and not commenting.
Welcome to all new girls I might have missed.

I'm on CD 7, just took my last Clomid pill today. I don't have any more so this month is my last real chance to get pregnant. I've never gotten pregnant without Clomid except my second son right after a miscarriage.

Bb, you said the ic's got down to a squinter--did you have a c/p?

I'm cd10. Really bummed as i was hoping for an early ov so as to aim for a November due date, but i've been sick going on 8 days now -.- no doubt it'll be pushed back. Oh well!

Good luck Katy! You can't get any more clomid perscribed?

Giggle box, it's just taken my body a veeeeery long time for my hcg levels to drop after my mc in dec. I had a bleed 6 weeks after it while still having light positives, and passed a couple of small lumps which I kinda figured could have been a bit of left over pregnancy tissue (even though my scan was clear). Anyway that was just over 4 weeks ago...well 32 days. The ic's are like 10miu and yesterday the line it was hardly visible, so defo come down thankfully. Now I've got a good normal bleed, so hoping things are back on track. :)

Hey Katy, I think so but I'm so scared to try again. Got my fingers crossed for you xx

Ahh ok, makes sense. I'm sorry for your loss; hope things are back to normal and your healthy "sticky bean" is right around the corner!

I was prescribed clomid before my first son and I didn't use it all as I got pregnant right away so I took it on my own before my second son. Now I got it from a friend. I can't get a prescribtion as we're not even officially TTC. My OH would flip out. Plus, you can't get clomid in my country, you can get a prescribtion though and buy it in a neighbouring country.

Thanks for the replies regarding cervix. It was right around O time that it was hurting.

I'm getting closer to O again, so hopefully it doesn't do that again!

Babybrain I'm sorry about your MC. I didn't realise as I was gone off here for so long. Fingers crossed your body gets back to normal quickly.

Welcome to everyone else.

AFM - day 5 of my cycle. Still can't believe how long this has all taken. I'm off to the doctors this week to talk about my last operation, and whether I can get more blood tests etc. I might harass her for some clomid as I'm getting rather sick of nothing happening.

Gypsy, hope you get on ok at docs.

Afm, af is over and cd8. Theres far too much waiting for things to happen in this ttc malarkey!

Thanks Alli, Cd15 now and had a positive opk yesterday, fingers crossed! Will no doubt start POAS in about a week, you know me! :haha:

I've been sick with mono! It's substantially delayed ov this month; i'm not even sure if it'll happen now. I thimk i'm cd23 with no signs of it happening any time soon...guess we'll see.

Bb I'm excited to see your tests :)

LOL babybrain, I know that feeling well! Confessions of a POAS addict, for sure. Crossing fingers for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->