TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Good luck BabyBarain!

gigglebox, I hope you O soon.

I'm on 3 dpo, O was late this cycle. I don't know. It's been a weird cycle, not getting my hopes high.

Thanks y'all, I'm also not holding out hope this cycle as I've been taking a lot of tylenol and I've read it can make your uterus inhospitable to eggs, should any even be fertilized. :shrug: we'll see.

Katy why do you think you o'd so late? Why has it been weird?

I don't know why. I was on 50 mg clomid. O pain started early, on CD 12 but OPKs were negative. Pain came and went and I felt a pressure in my uterus that I usually feel just before AF. Then OPK was positive for two days without any specific symptoms (I'm usually in tune with my body but now I really can't tell...). Now I'm having the same pre-AF dull cramping/pressure. And it's only 3 dpo.

Welcome Peachybanana! Love your name!
Where are you in your cycle? How long have you been ttc?

Very odd...have you used clomid before?

Yes. I've been taking it for 5 months now I think and no success yet.. In the past I've gotten pregnant on clomid every time but I guess my age has caught up with me, I'll be 40 in 4 months. And had high fsh at 33 (not checked since then).

Welcome and good luck peachybanana.

How's everyone doing? After a week of ov pain I am finally 1dpo! Felt like forever! This is my longest cycle, but I am thankful I ovulated at all. I wasn't sure I would given my sickness.

Anyone testing yet?

Hi ladies. Sadly i am back again after suffering a mc at 7 weeks on 17th march. We have decided we will try again. No clue when ill be testing yet as we havent decided 100% whether to start straight away or wait until first AF. Just thought id dip a toe back in here again

Oh no mrs, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs2: i hope whenever you're ready to try again it happens quickly.

Yes I've tested giggle :blush: yesterday and today, I'm only 8dpo but I'm a bit of a POAS addict these days! Not sure if everything is totally back to normal or not but I really felt some symptoms of ovulation. So fingers crossed. If it doesn't happen this cycle I'm putting ttc on hold for probably 3 cycles to miss Jan & February due dates.
So yes I will test again tomorrow ....will let you know :haha:

Glad you are now in your tww :)

mrs, how are you doing? Again I am so very sorry for your loss xxx
It's hard to know what to do isn't it? It's scary! I guess if your body isn't ready to ttc it won't happen. Hopefully you will know what feels right very soon. There is no right or wrong just what's in your heart xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss mrsmummy2!
If there are no medical reasons against TTC right away, go ahead. They say that you are more fertile right after a miscarriage. It was so in my case. The only time I got pregnant off clomid and he's three now.

gigglebox, welcome to TWW and good luck!

BabyBrain80, I hope you get your BFP in a couple of days.

AFM, I'm 10 dpo and no specific symptoms. I plan to test in 3 days, on my eldest's birthday and Mother'Day in my country.

Bb you should share the pic even if it's negative, I like to squint :haha: I an also a certified card carrying POASA, know most commonly to start testing at 7dpo :haha: I'll be trying to hold out to 8dpo but no promises...and that's mostly because i am planning on waiting to tell hubby until the weekend and if i am pregnant, the less time i have to hold onto the secret the better!

Thanks ladies. I'm doing alright. Less crying each day and thankfully looking forward to what the future might hold. I am so hoping it will happen asap!

Hello Everyone,

Thought I would introduce myself. I have a 9 year old girl and a 7 year old boy from a previous relationship. I am attempting to have my 3rd child with my hubby (his first). I am just now getting off of Depo and I have read all kinds of fun stories about how long it may take to get pregnant so I might be here for awhile. Hope everyone is doing well and gets preggers super quick! :)

Welcome Hoping4numbr3. I hope you get your nr 3 soon.

Hi Hoping! Are you waiting for your cycles to return?

BB any new tests???

I'm 3dpo and alreading itching to pee on something!

Hey Gigglebox. Yes I got my last shot 12/23/2017 so it literally would just be running out yesterday when I posted. I have until 04/02/2018 to get another shot according to the card the place gave me. Which I will not be doing. So now it is just sit and wait and hope that it doesn't take 10 months to 2 years to get preggo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->