TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Ok forget what I said before....things are still crap.

I peed on another ic hoping to see that it had gone bfn now that I've had a heavy bleed. Well Nope, damn thing still there!

Apparently some people do still get a faint line after 1 or even 2 periods following a mc. My body was a bit slow last time, but not as bad, but then I guess things were a bit further on this time too. I had a scan a few weeks ago and she was happy everything had gone. So I guess I just wait and try not to POAS for at least a week! I'm right peed off, I was starting to feel happier and thinking it would be good to ttc again, felt a bit positive. *sigh*

Hello *pokes head in* can I come and join? I have two DS (2012 and 2015) and have finally convinced DH that a third baby would be a good idea so we’re just starting out on our third baby journey.

Ok forget what I said before....things are still crap.

I peed on another ic hoping to see that it had gone bfn now that I've had a heavy bleed. Well Nope, damn thing still there!

Apparently some people do still get a faint line after 1 or even 2 periods following a mc. My body was a bit slow last time, but not as bad, but then I guess things were a bit further on this time too. I had a scan a few weeks ago and she was happy everything had gone. So I guess I just wait and try not to POAS for at least a week! I'm right peed off, I was starting to feel happier and thinking it would be good to ttc again, felt a bit positive. *sigh*

Oh that’s crap - I’m so sorry **hugs**

Thanks xx I'm freaking out a bit but will just try and stay calm and be patient for a while. See what happens. Nothing seems to be going right with my body these days.

Mwah, I hope your journey to #3 is a quick and easy one! :) xx

Hi all, I would love to join this group if poss...I’ve just come off my Mirena coil (jan 19th) after deciding with my OH we would like to try for Baby no3, i haven’t been on here in a few years (since having my DD in 2013) so it’s exciting to be apart of this all again 😉...xx

Welcome and good luck to all the new ladies here!

BabyBrain, I'm sorry you're still going through this. I hope you can move on soon.

Gypsy, I'm happy you're back to TTC. FX you get your BFP soon.

AFM, in CD 9 and just waiting to O. We still haven't BDed this cycle because our youngest has a cold and doesn't sleep well and wants me near him all the time. I hope we manage to BD tonight. Expecting O in a week or even sooner.

Hi everyone!! Was just wondering if i could join...OH and I just decided to TTC for what would be MY third and our first together.

Welcome and best of luck to the new ladies! I hope you all get your BFPs quickly!

Sorry to see last month wasnt your month katy, hopefully you got in some BD now!!

AFM, I haven't really made it public in here as yet but I think most of you know. I got my BFP in December and am 9 weeks now, hanging out for 12 weeks and a scan to make sure all is okay.

Feeling really frustrated 😥 I started spotting very light a couple nights ago just before I went to be so put a liner on and nothing in the morning or all day until I went to bed again a little bit more lighter spotting so repeated the same thing now nothing again all day and now it’s light spotting again. I’m trying desperately to hold onto the hope it’s IB but I also feel like I’m completely kidding myself. The same thing happened in a previous cycle I spotted right on ( possible ) implantation time and I was so convinced and it turned out to be nothing

Congratulations again Waiting!!! This makes me sooooo happy :dance:

Thanks Katy and hope your son feels better and you gets some BDing on time! X

Welcome mrswichman and good luck :)

Got my fingers crossed MissGii, all this waiting and examining everything is so frustrating. :dust:

So thrilled for you waiting!! And the wait for the scan is always so long, seems like ages. I hope it passes quickly for you and I'm sure all is well <3 hope you're feeling good!

Welcome and best of luck to the new ladies! I hope you all get your BFPs quickly!

Sorry to see last month wasnt your month katy, hopefully you got in some BD now!!

AFM, I haven't really made it public in here as yet but I think most of you know. I got my BFP in December and am 9 weeks now, hanging out for 12 weeks and a scan to make sure all is okay.

What lovely news - CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks everyone!! I am excited!!

Hope to hear of more bfps in here soon!!

Hi everyone, I've hesitated posting in here because its been almost 2 years of disappointment every month and I don't want to make the disappointment harder. :cry: At first I was just secretly hoping for #3, then we were ntnp but now we have been really trying. Hoping to get that bfp soon. Last cycle I was 3 days late when aunt flo came and I cried so hard I made myself sick. Maybe it'll be easier if I have a place to talk.

Welcome Phantom :flower:
I hope we can help you along your ttc journey, this thread has helped me through some rough times. So feel free to vent about anything at all....better out than in! Good luck :dust:

Afm, well had another positive test today and it's really getting me down. I just want to get that bfn so I can move on. I do think it's a bit lighter and it is still quite a light line....it's just still there :cry: I'm pretty sure there was a bit if retained tissue, I really hope it's passed now with my bleeding last weekend (mind I did get a few bits), so I'm very hopeful it's heading in the right direction.

Hello Ladies...sorry haven't posted...a lot going on. So with precious pregnancies...what were your oddest symptoms...making you think/know you were pregnant??

I never posted in here, but I found out I am pregnant this week. My 9th pregnancy (I have had 5 miscarriages) with almost every one of them I have had vivid dreams either of being pregnant or not being pregnant for a day or two before testing positive. A few times I've felt implantation too and just known, which is hard to describe.
I also get a heavy/full feeling in my uterus with little punching pains. It's a subtle but to me distinct feeling from AF coming. This time I was also nauseous and had sore boob's in the days before my positive.

mrswichman, my weirdest symptom is that I taste good according to my OH when he goes down on me (sorry for TMI).

Congrats NDH.

AFM, on 4 DPO. I was bloated so much yesterday it really hurt and my tummy looked like 5 months... It still hurts this morning but it's better. Maybe it has something to do with increased dose of clomid this month.
Patiently waiting.

Iv started taking Vitex ( while waiting for my fertility clinic referral to go through ) any have and Vitex stories to share? Good or bad ? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->