TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

8dpo, i would share my hpt pic but it's totally negative :( oh well. Still time and I will remain hopeful!

BB what dpo are you?

Fingers crossed for you giggle :dust:

I reckon I would be 15dpo. Only going by OPK's & a few symptoms, I don't temp so couldn't be sure I even ovulated. I did continue to use OPK's longer just in case and to check what was going on. Still no proper af, it's like ewcm with bright red streaks.

Back in 2010 we went on holiday to Australia and I did a pregnancy test before we flew out there and it was bfn, it was a bit too early. Anyway we had only just started trying and I was sure it couldn't possibly happen first go! Lol. So bang on cd28 I get spotting and think it's my period but over a few days it doesn't come to much and
I don't think about it for another few days. Then my nipples look weird and I'm like uh oh!! Took a test next morning, BFP! So I don't know if it would have been BFP on cd28 and this cycle reminds me of it.....except I don't think it will happen this time lol. Just want a good af and to see what we decide to do next.

Maybe its history repeating itself babybrain! Have you tested again since?

I tested this afternoon but as I did the test I remembered going for a pee later than I thought so it was just over a 2 hour hold. Bfn again! Maybe thinhs are just a bit screwed up after the mc x fingers crossed though lol x

Hi Ladies! Hope your day went well. So as you may recall from my introduction post that I am just coming off of Depo this month. Well I can tell you that it is kinda sucky! I was on it for 1.5 years and (tmi) my nipples are red and sore! I can feel a shooting pain of my left breast. They feel swollen. My uterus is cramping then not cramping. I know withdrawal symptoms from what I have read can mimic pregnancy symptoms so this is going to be loads of fun. I am really really hoping I do not have to wait long for my first period. I had brown spotting on 03/09 and 03/10 all day but it was super light and not sure that would count as a period. Pretty sure it was just withdrawal bleed. My cervix is up really high I can barely touch it and I noticed it is rolled back towards my behind. I think I ovulated on Sunday per an OPK but this is my first month using them so they are confusing ughhhh anyways just venting! :) xoxox all!

Can you share a pic of the opk? Maybe we can help figure it out :)

BB hope this is just a repeat of last time and your bfp is on the way. If not hope af comes on just so you aren't stuck in limbo and can quickly get to ov again!

Thanks ladies x bfn this morning and so far no bleeding either. I dunno, just need to try and be patient....:haha:

Hoping, sorry you are having a difficult time x

Ahh how frustrating babybrain! I really hope you get an answer either way soon!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2459799-opk-positive.html

That is where I put my OPK test from Sunday 03/23/2018. :)

9dpo, bfn Again :(

Hope there's also a site called countdown to pregnancy when i need extra opinions on opk's or hpt's

I thought so too so I guess that is a good sign since I have read a lot of stories that people do not ovulate after depo for quite some time :) I think the two times I came off Depo in the past my period came right back the next month so it should be here 04/09 or I should be preggo (wishful thinking) lol

Yes looks positive to me too.
I tend to get a day that is same as control, the next is darker than control (sometimes for 2 days) then the next is a bit lighter. Like the surge going up then coming down. It will only tell you if you have an LH surge not that you actually ovulated.

Good luck hoping x :dust:

Still time giggle! X :dust:

I've had on and off very light bleeding all day, like a very light period. Just not kicking into a proper af, hope it happens soon! Still don't know if I want to continue ttc, but it's just been a bit stressful lately and guess It's just fear.

Yeah I know but I am just going to hope I am ovulating anyways lol :) Gotta stay positive! Some people don't even seem to get the surge. Maybe if you stop "trying" it will just naturally happen for you? Sending you baby dust Baby Brain!

Thanks hoping :hugs:

Saw your other thread there and you think you might start temping? I've never fancied it as it might make my obsession worse :haha: but mainly because my sleep is awful, I'm always waking either on my own, by one of the boys (C wakes really early to pee) or by the dog ( she has bile reflux so if she doesn't eat something at bed time she's up sick at like 4am! Got it under control at the mo though) So
I figure all these interruptions won't give me good results.

But it is a bit frustrating not knowing for sure if I even ovulated this month. I had the symptoms but that's just the surge. I'm 38 this year and I fell pregnant very quickly with my first 3 pregnancies but since we started ttc again last year it wasn't as fast and obviously unsuccessful twice. So wondered about my egg quality. My friend is a hospital midwife and she has been talking about taking Ubiquinol, vit d, evening primrose oil.....might have been something else. Anyone had any experience with any of these? I'm scared my eggs just aren't up to the job anymore and that's what's caused the mc's.

Giggle have you tested again? Got my fingers crossed x

Leanbh any luck with those OPK's? Hope you caught that egg!

Hope everyone else is doing ok, don't think anyone else is ready to test again?

HI Babybrain! I am going to try to temp but I wake up like 4 times a night to pee it’s rediculous :( been that way since I had my kids. This morning my temp went from the usual 97.2 I have been getting to 97.9 so I don’t know if it’s accurate but I’m really really not feeling good today... headache moving into migraine. Nausea feeling. Sore boobs still. I think I’m getting sick :( I am going to stay positive and say you do have mature eggs and plenty of them still! Good luck girly!

Well this just happened ladies!!! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2460093-got-my-sure-positive-opk.html

Gigglebox sorry to hear about the bfn, have you tested since? It's still quite early for you
Babybrain, fingers crossed af arrives and you can make your own decision from there about ttc X
Hoping, I couldn't see that link, sorry.
I did try temping a few years ago but I'm reluctant to start it yet, I found it made me even more obsessed!
So after the opk that looked positive, but was read after the time window, i did another opk but it was lighter and then I had awful pains on my right hand side that night, had to take painkillers it was so bad. Since then my opk s have gotten lighter so thinking that may have been my surge. It's a bit earlier than expected if it was as it was cd12 and my last cycle was 29days. We didn't be that night as I was in too much pain but we did the night before and after, will continue bding the next few days just to be on the safe side. Not going to think of this being the tww just yet though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->