TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hi ladies,

Can I join?

Not actively trying but this month its technically my 1st Cycle where I have temped and OPK etc... and now 7dpo! Ive attached my FF chart? Its not been long.

How does temping work? Will it only go up if im ovulated??

Attachments

• 7dpo.png
    7dpo.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 2
Sam how long have you been trying?

I don't temp but i believe you have to temp in the first half of the cycle too to see your baseline temps. When they go above that baseline that is what suggests you ovulated. When it dips back down to it you can expect af... that's my lay understanding in a nutshell!

Hi everyone, we're finally starting to TTC our 3rd child... Used to be excited about it but now getting anxious - what will it be like, how long will it take, will it be an easy or hard pregnancy - brr... How are you guys coping?

I'm having those feelings but I had the same feelings when ttc #2. Just reminding myself that we got through everything well with #2 (except the sleep issues!) and I will be so happy to have #3, too! I am so excited to see what the new dynamic with three kids will be, especially since we're trying to have the next one soon (there was a 5 year gap between 1&2; looking at a 2 year gap this time). I am extremely excited to have kids close in age that will (hopefully) play together. I know my oldest is a bit too okd to really have that, but he was happy being the only one for quite some time and now we will kind of get to experience both having an only child and a couple kids close in age (in theory).

Sorry got on a rant!

Well Ladies... Yesterday at 8dpo I decided to take a FRER (6 day early detection from missed period) test and I saw a positive line. Not an indent not an evap. It was PINK for about one minute and then it disappeared lol. I knew it was early to take the test and after trying to see if that meant anything online and assuming it doesn't... I bought another one just a few moments ago. Same thing. Pinkish line but disappeared after a min or two or turned white. Anywho I am assuming it is a BFN and while I am only at 9dpo or possibly only 8 dpo if I ovulated on Monday instead of SUNDAY when I got the Static smiley on Clearblue advanced OPK.. I ended up seeing **TMI SORRY** dark brown blood on the toilet paper a moment ago. Guess AF is here early. Hope you are all well! :)

I have never had implantation spotting before.. or perhaps I never noticed? I know every pregnancy is different. I only cramped for like an hour and it is gone sooo Maybe? :) I will stay positive.

Fingers crossed! :dust:

I didnt get it with DD, but did with DS and my last pregnancy.

Fingers crossed Hoping! I think I had implantation with ds1 and my last pregnancy.....I honestly can't remember about the others! Lol I'm having a blank. But yeah it actually happened with ds1 bang in cd28, I thought it was a period, it was reddy/pink and I spotted a couple of days. The last one was red streaks in cm, I think a couple of days before af due. Not sure about your frer but I don't trust any of them anymore! Lol

Good luck :dust:

That's basically the dye getting "tripped up" on the antibody (test) strip. It gets caught up on it then kind of moves over it. Doesn't mean you're out though...8 & 9 dpo is still early for that test. Also the "6 days sooner" assumes a 14 day lp.

Thanks guys! I knew it was to early to take the test but did it anyways bahaha. We will see how it goes. Nothing happening so far.

IT stopped last night Gigglebox but I got redish brown blood medium flow today so I am out! I am glad to see it though. 30 days after I got the withdrawal bleed from Depo. Some ladies do not see a period for many months after Depo even up to 1 year. So I am still excited :)

Yay! Hope your body gets back into the swing of things quickly!

Yes I am hoping so! I have been off Depo before and my period has always come right back. I just didn't know if since I was older now... it may not be the same :)

Well it is over. I guess? There wasn't enough to fill a tampon or even a light one this morning. I put on a pad... still just spotting brown and almost gone it seems. Maybe I am having withdrawal bleeding while my body re-adjusts. Not even cramping at all earlier or now. Guess we will see tomorrow. What are you guys up too? Anything exciting today?

Hey

Can I join !? . Me and DH have decided to start trying for baby no 3 this month. Lucky for my my AF is already here for this month!

I’ve not had a chance to read through previous posts but will do !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->