TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I tested last night, it was so negative the test line was white! Holding onto hope but we'll see. My mc took 5 months and last baby took 5 months so not really feeling confident, this being our first month of properly trying...time will tell.

I have never tried to take supplements to ovulate. I only have used EPO once and that was to start labor with DS1. I had that and a pedicure...still don't know if either caused it but i did go into labor the next day haha. (Had a pedicure with DS2 and again went into labor the next day. That will be my go to next time haha).

Hoping sorry to read about your migraine, they are miserable!

BB not sure on the eggs but I think if they're duds they are extremely hard to fertilize is my understanding...? I am sorry foe your two recent losses but I do think it is a good sign things are still working as they should. Fx!

Lean: Oh basically the link is showing a smiley face Digital blue Opk test :) Sorry to hear about the pain! I have a really bad headache that Tylenol isn't helping and cramping like I am going to have to use the restroom quick (TMI sorry). I made DH dtd with me just now despite all the pain. I seriously thought I was going to barf after... (also TMI sorry) lol

I used EPO to start labor one time too and I was still 4 days late lol. Good luck gigglebox!

Got a super dark OPK! It was darker then the control line today so I used Clear Blue advanced OPK the one that gives you the flashing smiley or the normal smiley if you are in peak fertility and I got the PEAK fertility response. Hurray .. BD'D again this morning and will tomorrow. Guess I will be in the two week wait after that. I am not going to get my hopes up to much that I COULD get preggo this first cycle off of Depo because maybe my LH levels are just going up and down to try to make my body ovulate while trying to get normal but it is pretty cool still to see the surge. SORRY bout the run ons. Hope everyone is doing good today! Happy Easter! :)

Hurray for peak Hopinh! I finally caved and bought the advanced opk this month, mine is flashing today though so it’s time to start the every other day. I’m so tired though!

BabyBrain, that’s so hard - I saw on another thread that AF is definite now, so big hugs to you. It’s such a rollercoaster and I can totally understand the thought process for not wanting too.

Mrsmummy so sad to see you back here.

Fingers crossed we get some positives soon!

How's everyone doing these last few days? I've eating so much chocolate it's not even funny, I reckon the calcium might help with fertilisation, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
I'm in the tww now, trying to keep my mind off it as much as I can

With you on the chocolate front leahbh :haha:

I'm waiting for my crosshairs on ff, but i think I'm 2dpo today. Had a good positive opk monday, blazing positive tuesday and its a bit lighter today. Temp is up and stayed up for 2 days so I'm confident that all is going the right way! April seems to be a really lucky month over in the april thread so hoping it will be mine too! Lots of christmas babies....!

So much for eating healthy, I'm a disaster!
That's great you got a good strong positive opk.
Oh would love a bit of that luck to come this way, dd was a December baby so would make it a very busy month but I don't care, really just want to give her a little brother or sister close in age!

Ive always said i never wanted a december baby, but now im like i dont even care what month it is just let me be pregnant:haha:

It will definitely be a busy month for you then!! You can do joint birthday parties then though - That's always a plus :haha:

Cd2 here :coffee: bummed but as I also wasn't super thrilled with the prospect of a Christmas baby...not TOO bummed :haha:

I'm agree mrs, just give me a healthy baby and the date won't matter!

Leah, I Had extremely healthy eating habits this new year...lost almost 30lbs...then easter candy happened :cry:

Sorry to hear af arrived gigglebox, best of luck for your next cycle xx
Also we'll done on the weight loss, I really need to get my ass in gear, I had put on weight before I had dd, didn't gain much during pregnancy but in the last 6-9 months I've ballooned, I really notice it in pics. It's not good for me in any way and def not helpful for ttc!
I'm 8dpo if I go by the positive opk which I'm still not sure about, think I'll test 14th/15th cause even if I o'ed later like last cycle it should be enough dpo to show an accurate bfp/bfn.

Omg how can you wait that long???!!! I am impressed.

About the weight loss...hubby and i joined a weight loss competition and were determined to win money lol. It was a great motivator!

That's the plan for now gigglebox, not saying I'll stick to it!
Haha! Sounds like a great motivator, my oh is super fit, I wish a bit of his motivation would rub off on me!

Hi i am currently TTC no3 it is proving difficult :cry:

Waiting for AF to bugger off to try all over again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->