TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Welcome Bump :) hope you have "beginners luck"!

Hoping hmmm curious...will you test again just to be sure?

Hi GIGGLE! No need... after I sent that message it got heavier and today is to heavy to 2nd guess haha. :p ON to CYCLE #2. I honestly know it can take on average up to 10 months to get pregnant after Depo but I will just stay positive and have fun trying each month until it occurs!

You know sometimes making the baby is the best part of the pregnancy ;P

Which btw I keep reading your screen name wrong, at a glance thought it was "humping4number3" hahahah :rofl: which is also true!

Hahahhahaha you'd probably get dinged by a mod hahaha

Good luck!!! Hope you (and the rest of us :p ) have better luck this go around!

Hi! Im a mom of 2 wonderful girls. Ttc #3. This would be my first cycle. Im 11 dpo. Hoping we get pregnant soon. Goodluck to everyone here this round. Baby dust ✨

Good luck Dusty

This is our first cycle of TTC 3. We also have two girls ! Good luck x

Hi Lady’s can I join? I currently have two boys ages 7 and 4.

I have been on the implant for the last two years but it was causing me to
Spot all the time so I was also on the mini pill whilst my body worked out how to adapt to the implant. I stopped taking the mini pill around Oct/nov last year and I got my first period back on 14th feb. I had My implant taken out on 12th March and my second cycle started on the 17th March (30 day cycle).

I had my smear test done on 29th March and got my normal result through on Thursday just gone so we are ready to go!

AV is due tomorrow but usually I get brownish discharge the day before which so far I havnt. Fingers crossed she shows up soon!

Welcome to all the new ladies. Good luck!

I really should comment more here, not just read. I'm really hoping all of us here get our BFPs soon. It can be a difficult journey and it's better to have company.

I have no idea what's going on with my body at the moment. I'm on CD 23, I've been getting negative OPKs since CD 13 but I ran out of them a couple of days ago. I think I'm not going to O this cycle. I'm secretly hoping O was extremely early and I missed it but there's not much chance of that. I'm starting to give up on having another baby. And that makes me so sad...

Good luck to you all!!!

Afm it would appear i am ov'ing over an entire week early :shock: I'm cd13, looks like tomorrow may be 1dpo. I'm kind of in a state of shock, was really not expecting ovulation so soon! I am just really trying to get my head around that I'll be testing the same time I'm normally waiting for the tww to start!

Mrs when is af due? Your chart looks good (i think...i'm not a chart pro)

Due tomorrow but being as i havent had af since mc im not 100% sure... but beinf as i confirmed O as 13 days ago im pretty sure it's accurate. With 2 temp drops yday and today im thinking im probs out, but ive had such bad nausea (and some sickness!) And felt tired, achey bbs & tmi - ammonia smelling urine:blush: i dont have an infection though!! I also had all these symptoms last bfp!?

Mrs you didn't test yet? I would have!! Good luck girlie!

Giggle yay for an early O! Baby dance time woot woot

Welcome Wriggly! I hope she shows up soon for you so u can get started!

Hey Katy78 good to hear from you. Sorry to hear that you haven't O'd yet! I hope it happens for you soon or maybe u just missed it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->