TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

It’s going to be a long 3 days for you Hoping . I hope it’s your month given you’ve had Evaps . Sorry I’ve no ideas about temps as I’ve never charted mine .

I am going to test again if AF doesn’t come on the day it’s due which I am confused when it’s due because one app said yesterday and another says Tuesday.

Typical days in my average cycle is 25/26 days. My last AF was 10 until 14 April . Any ideas on AF arriving ?

I think I am probably just getting confused / stressing by using two apps I should just stick to one .

I find the apps have a hard time figuring out when you should have AF if you aren't constantly regular each month... annoying. If you are thinking you are due by Tuesday a FRER should pick up a positive by now unless you have late implantation?

I am going to go and get a first response today . Cycle day 28. Hopefully that will show something now !! The waiting is driving me insane lol .

How you haven’t tested again Hoping . You have strong willpower lol !

I did a test yesterday only cause I couldn’t help myself lol! Got bfn! AF isn’t due till 14th I think

Never mind baby jan ! You’ve still got loads of time left ! Keep us updated ! Xx

Yes babyjan you still have plenty of time for that to change into a BFP! :) Just sick of seeing fake lines or stark white BFN Babybump. Plus I already spent so much buying more test sticks once I thought I saw that line on the FRER that I told myself I wouldn't do it again. I would just wait til period day lol. It is either going to happen today or by 05/10. Let me know how the FRER goes! I am excited for you!

I am sick of seeing nothing too Hoping ! starting to feel a bit frustrated / disappointed now. Hubby came back with a clear blue digital so I am going to do that in the morning if no AF I’m sure you know they are not as sensitive as the first response so I will get one of those myself tomorrow depending how the day goes

Hope your feeling ok

OH came home with this first response test and I done it about half 4. Negative result ! Annoyed and confused!

No sign of AF coming either !

I’m thinking I’m not pregnant now after using that first response test . I’m on cycle day 29 surely if I was pregnant it would have gave me a positive result by now .

Strange though because if felt kinda sickly all day x

Yeah no period here either yet but I am expecting it 05/10 so there is still time lol

I also had a negative FRER yesterday so I am pretty sure I am out too!

Any signs for you yet Hoping ?

We’re still not out until AF arrives . I’m still waiting for her ! Disappointed about the first response was pretty sure that would at least show a faint line but nothing at all ! I must have ovulated really late this cycle?! Do you know when you possibly ovulated ? Are you testing again or just waiting now?

I just feel kinda queasy , few cramps and white creamy discharge if that even means anything . Driving myself and OH crazy !! How about you ?

Hey Babybump! I got my positive smiley from Clearblue Advanced digital opk ON Sun 04/23 and smiley on 04/24 Monday form Clearblue Easy digital. Then I had the pink spotting Friday 04/27 and Saturday 04/28 so either I ovulated that day when I bled or I didn't ovulate at all but my body tried. So no true clue to be honest because I temped all hours nothing stable and didn't sleep very well the week of ovulation :( ugh! LOL .. I am pretty sure I am out this cycle. Sorry to hear about the no AF show because waiting for AF after you know you are not pregnant is annoying. I hope you are right and you ovulated late and are implanting now! You never know!

Looking for forward to squinting at tests! Babybump are you sure they are neg? Any you need help analyzing? ;)

I am thankful I can feel ovulation. It can be extremely painful but at least I know when it happens. How frustrating to not know for sure! So sorry you two are playing the guessing game :(

Oh I was in pain that whole week Giggle but yeah that all could be due to getting off Depo and getting back to "Normal" it will take time. I am not going to get to worked up about it yet until it has been like 6 months to a year then I will worry lol

It’s so annoying when you don’t truly know what’s going on . Hopefully you did ovulate and you will have some news soon!

Looks like I’m out this month went the bathroom this afternoon and wiped pink discharge this has been one strange cycle for me !

Giggle I think myself and Hoping shot ourselves in the door by testing too early! I’m also looking forward to seeing other people’s tests mine was definitely bfn! Thanks for the offer Giggle ! hopefully someone will get a BFP soon ! x

NOOOOO babybump booo! :( I am expecting spotting tomorrow but we shall see right now just loads of discharge as well. I am thinking once I get my AF I am going to go ahead and get these progesterone sticks to confirm ovulation this time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->