TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Way early Babyjan and I do not recall having symptoms when I was pregnant with my two kids until I was the week of my missed period and the first sign was my boobs hurt really really bad that was it. :p We aren't out until AF shows.

Well DH saw the pink line as well yesterday and told me I wasn't crazy that it is pink lol but this morning the line is about the same maybe lighter. So really good indent I am thinking. I am not going to test again unless I miss my period. I am thinking the pink spotting may just have been hormonal issues because my bbt chart is all over the place so I probably need to regulate for a few cycles before I am going to get a clear indication of anything.

Hmm not seeing it but still time! I think the true test was hubby seeing it too! I know you said no change but only been 24 hours...hope it gets darker!

Lol giggle thanks :) I agree but maybe he is like me and we are just hopeful haha! Maybe we need an eye check up? lol I will continue to wait impatiently...

I’m possibly in the same position as you Hoping ?!. I’ve got a few tests that just show one line .
I did a test this morning soon as I seen the one line I ditched it. Came home and checked it again and there’s a faint second line ?! I’ve got the one from yesterday morning out the bin (crazy yes lol ) that also shows one solid line and a faint second line . soon as I see the control line showing I binned them Maybe it’s just wishful thinking ? Or just evap ? Counting the days down until AF

Pretty sure I see something on the middle one and DEF something on the last one :p Better then what I got. Test again in 2 days should be darker!

Well I did the water trick that’s meant to work on Evaps did a bit of googling today driving myself crazy . The middle one faded completely but the last test from this morning stayed the same!

I can’t wait two days lol I’m soooo impatient ! Any luck with your tests ??!

Those tests look like early bfp babybump!

I hope so babyjan ! That would be amazing first cycle !

I did another test this morning using same brand and it’s a complete bfn nothing at all ! Even more confused now lol serves my right for testing so early ! Xx

I have no experience with those tests but i have gotten extremely convincing evaps on some tests before so i say don't trust them. Water test is a myth as well, sorry to say! Hope it turns around though!

Thanks giggle! I’ve read a lot of conflicting stories on that water test since I posted last night so I’m not convinced on it either now .

Starting to think it’s just a good evap anyway now just waiting for AF if when she arrives !

I got a really good pink line on an 88 cent test lol I am pretty sure it is an evap as well. I also tried the water thing and it is still there so I know it is frustrating Babybump. Guess we should just wait for AF and test like we are supposed to? HAHA!

Will be a bit annoyed now if /when AF comes this month after seeing that.

I was 6 days late with DD1 didn’t realise at the time because we were NTNP. DD2 I took the test on the day AF was due . When did you get your BFP with your two children?

One period tracker says period due tomorrow other says Monday so looking at your ticker we should both hopefully know something soon ! X

With my daughter (first baby) I was late already. My mom wanted to have wine and I told her I was going to get a pregnancy test just to make sure before we drink because I was late and she said "You are probably just stressed" and that puppy said "Pregnant" before I even got done peeing on it lol. With my son I believe it was also after period was due but I had just gotten off BC pills that month and that month only. Was going to get back on because my partner said we couldn't afford another baby but I was already pregnant.

I got a really good pink line on an 88 cent test lol I am pretty sure it is an evap as well. I also tried the water thing and it is still there so I know it is frustrating Babybump. Guess we should just wait for AF and test like we are supposed to? HAHA!

Were thisw first signal/walmart tests? Because those are the ones that i was referring to that gave me very "good" evaps!!! So evil! I even got one at about 12 minutes (reading time is 10 minutes) ladt month! It looked like my first positive with my last pregnancy so i was really hopeful but nope!

Hmmm babybuml if you've gotten a line on something you mever have before maybe it means something! Thay was my first tip off to my first pregnancy (on a frer). Fx!

Oh talk about mother’s instinct hoping ! That’s really dissapointing giggle ! That would cause so much heartbreak for some women ! I’ve always gone for first response or clear blue digital with my two DDs

Is anyone else testing again soon ?
X

Yeah giggle. It was a pretty fat pink line too but I didn't get my hopes up since I was reading it after the time it expired... Stupid evaps/dye runs and indents.

Babybump I am not going to test again until I get closer to my period or period is late.

To be completely honest... I am not sure I even ovulated this cycle. My temps are inconsistent. I had my temp go up for 3 days but that was around CD 10 which is way to soon and then the pink spotting 4 -5 days later. IF it was ovulation bleeding wouldn't my temps have gone up around the bleeding? I think my hormones are just messed up still. Oh well. Gotta be patient ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->