TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

But Babybump looks like we will be close in cycles again if my spotting starts tomorrow lol

Haha Hoping that would be cool to have nearly the same cycle !

Never mind we will see how this AF plans out ! Let us know how you get on Hoping ! You can always pm me too !

Where are you getting the ovulation sticks from ? X

Amazon! They are not ovulation sticks these are progesterone sticks. It basically is to confirm ovulation has occurred with out having to go to Doctor. Let me look up the brand. They are kinda pricey for only 7 sticks but it had good reviews.

If you know for sure you ovulated u do not need them :) I just cant tell by temping and I do temping all wrong... and sleep terrible and pee often sooo I could use a little help.

Oh I don’t know where to begin with temping and charting I downloaded fertility friend and it lasted 2 minutes lol

I am not exactly sure when I ovulated this month probably way later than I thought. I did get a faint opk test on 23 whether that was right I am not sure . Crap at these things ha !

Ahh babybump bummer! Sorry af is knocking :(

Hmm hoping I'd never heard of progesterone tests! That is really interesting. Do they work similar to opk's?

Well I’m certain I’ll be joining you guys onto new cycle! AF due in 4 days. I last tested around 8dpo and got bfn! If I was pregnant I’d defo have some sort of symtoms now.

I’m ok with starting a new cycle tbh x

OK so now I am having the strangest cycle I can ever remember .
Yesterday started off with the light pink discharge. (Was going to post a picture but not sure how to do it within a spoiler ) .

Expected today for AF to be in full swing heavy and dark like usual but nope it’s light red and very light / non existence flow!

What’s going on arghhhh !

Does anyone use flo? The circled day is my high chance of getting pregnant day so should we bd on that day or the day before?

Attachments

• 4C8ADAA4-37DC-44D4-8EFA-135F25D47ACB.jpg
    4C8ADAA4-37DC-44D4-8EFA-135F25D47ACB.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
Babyjan you are definitely still in! 8dpo is super early to expect a positive!

Wrigg, bang it out both days to be sure :thumbup:

I’ve been using Flo for the past 3 months Wrig . How accurate are you finding it ? I would try and do both days either side

Giggle- Yes they are just like OPKS but make sure you look into the MFB Progesterone sticks on Amazon they seem to have the best review.

I am having period cramps that were pretty strong this am but now they are gone lol weird.. I think the witch is slowly on her way!

I took another test and got BFN! Not even a hint of a line LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->