TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Good luck Katy!

Guess who finally showed her big ugly face today! FINALLY so officially CD1

I think today I’m 1dpo! I already have some cheapies waiting ��

I'm sorry Wriggley! Good luck next month!
You're a bit ahead of me babyjan. I hope you get your BFP.

It doesn’t matter I’m just happy she finally showed up as means my body is at least doing something! I really wanna get some of those clear blue digital ovulation tests but they so expensive!

Well my pink water spotting and Brownish blood spotting (not enough for a pad/tampon) lasted two days and it is gone today. Cervix is up high and super tightly shut. Hopefully it will stay that way and I will get a BFP this time next week!

I’ve been having bouts of feeling nauseous although this could also be a viral thing I’ve picked up off the girls !! Ohhh I hate this waiting !

Sorry about your AF Wrig but least you know something is happening now here’s to next month!
Hope you get your BFP soon Hoping!

Is anyone else going to test this / early next week ?! X

Looks like a lot of us are at the start of new cycles. Hope we start to see bfp's in here soon!

Hoping that sounds very promising!

You too Babybump! :p I feel like I have a uti today. MY back is pissed and so are my hips. I went and bought a UTI test kit at a drug store today = NEG for UTI but man o man does needing to pee feel like extreme urgency today. I do not KNOW what is happening. I thought giggle might be right and it might be ovulation bleeding but I have been reading that typically happens before or during ovulation and with it having been pink fresh blood coming after I ovulated is odd? Maybe not. All with in due time I suppose.

Good luck Katy and baby jan!

Hoping4number3 I look forward to following your journey and seeing if you get your bfp 😀 I’m similar time to you for testing af due Thursday but still getting bfn x

I do not want to jinx this but I have a light light light pink line on a FRER this am. 8DPO. I do not want too get to excited yet as I have seen some very convincing indent lines that I thought were positive that were negative for others.

Last night I got Diarrhea really bad out of the blue and this morning I got the worst round ligament pain feeling that made me double over and now I am nauseous. FRER might be playing a cruel joke but we will see :)

Lovebeauty I am wishing you sticky baby dust!! :) If this truly becomes a positive test then I guess it isn't to crazy to implant at 4-5 dpo. Lovebeauty my period isn't technically due until 05/10 I believe...

I couldn't make it show up on the camera. I will try to tweak it later and post it. I had to run to work! :(

I do not know if you can see anything. I tried to invert it. I will probably just try again 10dpo. It was easier in person to see lol

Wouldn't it just be great if we could do a finger prick blood test at home and find out easier? Lol.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 11
I can only see one line on my phone no faint lines either, sorry ! Hope your feeling better though . Keep us posted if you do any more tests !

Wish we had Home blood tests be amazing ! AF isn’t de until 5/8 May .

We still got time :) I know you cant see anything on here. I can't even when I blow it up on my computer... I will wait til it gets stronger or goes away completely!~

I know we aren't supposed to but since I figured it was just a good evap I pulled the test apart. There is pink there in the line... so I wasn't crazy but I will see what tomorrow or 10 dpo brings. No worries if it is negative :p

I think I’m 4dpo not entirely sure! No symtoms or anything so far, very much doubt I’ll get bfp and that’s fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->