TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Due today and nothing! Been cramping for 3 days off and on now. I might have just got something on a FRER but that seems way late when I am 14 DPO so maybe just a good indent again... Hubby is getting me more right now cuz I peed with diluted urine today. Ehhh. I am suddenly having nausea today and my left boob seriously feels like it keeps getting "Let down" .. Sigh!

or was due yesterday .. I do not know. I am a 31 day cycle and today is day 31 since last month. I normally spot on the day before but no spotting.. squat. Cramping since 10TH.. It comes and goes.

Perhaps I have a cyst.. My left side was achey while at park with my daughter and Right side is achey now and it is pretty achey in the back too :( I will either test again tonight but I am drinking water so prob will have to wait til FMU

Oh no :( hope it's just a snuggling bean in there causing the cramping! Hope it's not a cyst. When I had one I was bleeding too so hope it's a good sign you're not :/

That's exciting about the test! Maybe you ov'ed a little later?

Hi Giggle! I appreciate you being positive for me. I think I got two boxes of bad FRER'S there is a strong indent line on each one of these. The line shows up right away and stays. Cervix is still high. TEMP is 97.90 and I am cramping off and on. Digi of course is still showing "Not pregnant" and I am thinking I may become one of those depo horror stories I have read where I get one normal period.. had midcycle spotting and then don't get another period for 6 months to a year :( We have a co-worker at work who is 35 and dying from cancer. She trained me and I have known her for 5 years. We are all pretty close and it really took its toll on me on Monday and Tuesday when I heard she is now in hospice and bleeding internally with organ failure. Sooo I think some of that sadness pushed my period away but man I hope it comes and I can keep on regulating. Thanks for reading my vent girls. xoxo

Ph my god I am so sorry! That is absolutely terrible. No wonder your body is acting odd, that is a huge stressor! :hugs: hug hug hug to you

Hoping I’m sorry to hear that! Hope you get answers soon lovely!

I have a question (you would think I’ve never been through this before but this is my first cycle trying since I had my son 5 years again) so yesterday I had two positive opks and a smily on the digi today I’ve had two negative tests so am I right in thinking today is my O day? If so is it still worth us bding tonight? And does that also mean tomorrow is 1dpo?

Oh Hoping so sorry to read about your co worker and friend . Just so sad . Hope your ok and you get a answer soon

Sorry Wrig I can’t help with your post! I only started using opks last month!

Quick google search says once you have a positive opk DTD on that day and the following 3 days ! Can’t hurt to try !

Ty Babybump and Wrig!

Wrig I am thinking that means the surge is over and hopefully you have ovulated but the only way to confirm that is by temping.

Hoping I’ve got a temp thingy but I havnt been doing it :blush:

Officially 1dpo gosh this is the part I don’t like, playing the waiting game

Really? I'll take lp over fp any day. I hate waiting to ovulate not knowing when it's going to happen. At least with the two week wait there is an end in sight and you know exactly when to expect it!

I am done with tests for right now babybump because they are just messing with me lol. I was cramping this am again and in my back. Boobs are finally starting to get sore. Nausea this am and wont go away so maybe AF is gonna show for real!!! I had a gush so went to the bathroom at work and nada... just CM. My concern is if these lines are light pink they are way to light for 16 dpo. :(

I hate waiting to ovulate too Giggle wondering when it’s going to happen but then I also hate the TWW , wUying and getting bfn! Hopefully we will all get our little beans this cycle !

Oh I know how you feel Hoping . I was dissapointed AF arrived after those 2 tests and the pink discharge ! Hate how our bodies mess with our emotions !

Could you maybe have ovulated later than you think making those lines lighter.

I do not even know when I ovulated :( I got the pink spotting like 15 days ago... soo maybe that was a small period? I dunno

Attachments

• testthisam.jpg
    testthisam.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 11
  • testtwo.jpg
    testtwo.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 11
When did you take the pics? I see an obvious line on the blie test but not sure if it's a evap :-k

I just took another blue test and it came out darker ;) with darker urine. So I will take my last Frer either tonight when I get home or tomorrow morning... :p

Are we allowed to put BFP's in here? Not saying I have one for sure yet just saying if I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->