TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

YES, absolutely you better post it! You hust shouldn't create a new thread to post it/announce it in here--that can be done in the pregnancy test gallery. But you should definitely post here too!

Not sure what’s going on tonight got leg aches which I usually get on the last day of
My period but today I’m 1dpo also have had some cramping

I defiantly see something on the blue test !

Oh wow Hoping ! You must post a BFP in here!

WELL ladies... I am assuming these are evaps because I did another FRER tonight and it is still negative or light indent line looking soooo NO CLUE. I just wish something was happening. I am going into my 4th day late now tomorrow and tests should be dark by now :(

Maybe chemical? Which blue tests are those? Can you get a same-brand digi if they're ept?

Hey Wrig hope your leg aches are better!

Evaps are the devil !! I never knew until I got one! Can you not go to your GP Hoping and explain the situation maybe get a blood test ? I’ve recently found out my GP will do blood tests 4 days late for AF . Xx

Giggle they are negative. I took a blue cross one this morning from Clear blue and there is no cross/no evap. The reviews for that other test I took say people got a lot of false positives.

Babybump I do not really have a primary doctor or ob/gyn. Haven't been to a regular doctor in like 10 years which I need to get one because I probably need a physical and regular blood work done lol. I was going to like a community place that takes walk ins for the Depo shot because that is the only place that doesn't make you come in for the appt then go to the pharmacy to have the shot filled then come back and get the shot by the doc. This place had the shot readily available. Since I was on the depo shot they would probably tell me that this is normal since it happens to a lot of girls so I am thinking hormone imbalance caused the mid cycle pink and brown spotting and now I just gotta wait for her to come back.

Thanks so much for being positive for me though ladies! :) I hope we all get a BFP sometime soon but if you recall from my first post here I mentioned I thought I might be hanging out here for awhile lol... :p

Hey Wrig might you be low in potassium? Eat an avocado if you can and if not eat a couple bananas and that should help.

Sorry your no closer to finding out what’s going on Hoping ! Us mums never look after ourselves properly , too busy worrying about everyone else!

Did you have any issues like this when you came off BC last time? The one Depo shot I got was a nightmare ended up with low iron and B12 cause I was having that much irregular bleeding . Never again !

I hope you find a drop in that might be able to help in some way.

Hoping sorry you havnt got any answers yet!

I’ve had sharp pains on and off in my Ovary area all day! I shouldn’t be too
Low on anything as I’m on prenatal vitamins

Wrig sometimes our bodies don't absorb nutrients from vitamins as easily as from natural sources. Worth a try!

Ugh depo i hated it. I bled for something like 130days straight when i got it. I only ever got one dose and dr's were completely perplexed how I evaded anemia!

Oh Giggle that’s just awful . Makes you feel so drained and annoyed ! We had more or less the same problems with the Depo injection ! Mine was a one shot too ! In the end I needed Iron tablets and a B12 shot and tablets to stop the bleeding . Ended up back on the combined pill but can’t take that anymore due to headaches so went on Cerezette and that was the devil too lol . Only lasted a month on it . Came off that in January and we decided to try for baby no3

I’d love a man to go through some of the issues we do!

How long have you ladies been TTC for now ? Sorry I’ve not read the whole thread xx

Bb I can't take bc either; it doesn't stop me from ovulating and i get breakthrough bleeding every month. I have a odd shaped uterus (partial septate) so can't be fit with an iud either. :shrug:
This is officially month 4 of ttc. First baby was conceived the first month, second baby took 12 months total (with a m/c and 2 month break during that time).

I never had any issues with the depo. I didn't have my period at all when on it. This was my 3rd time on it. Last two times I came off never had an issue getting period back or getting pregnant but hey I was like 20 then soooo 31 now. Things change.

Oh gosh I got one shot of depo back in 2012 November. No periods for 9 months and then 18 months to conceive my second baby with two early loses between. Never again will I go on depo!

This was only my first real cycle of TTC after Depo Babybump. Although guess I do not have a normal cycle yet so ... Not sure lol.
Babybump = correct me if I am wrong but isn't Cerezette progestin only which is similar to Depo that way?

I just got some Vitex while on my break at work.. iffy on starting it though. I have read some mixed reviews and not wanting to complicate things further. I am now like 5 days late lol. This last pregnancy test I had taken clearly had a line but others do not so NO CLUE what is happening. BLUE DYE SUCKS! lol

Frer's always seem to have a line but way too faint to be real so I am annoyed with them too!

Agreed! I am soooo frustrated with frer recently! I always see the antibody strip. This month I am going to use one at 8dpo but for the rest of the days I have a small stash of walmart cheapies.

Hope that's good you've not had issues with depo. Seems to be one of those you love it or hate it things.

Have you tested again yet?

I have a rule against using blue dyes for early testing. I always see something!

I think I am going to get the copper coil after baby no3 and see how that goes!

Seems the depo shot as more lasting effects for some women when it’s stopped . My friends been on it for years and had no issues guess we are just unlucky !

You are totally right Hoping ! My GP said it’s a lower dosage taken every day as opposed to one shot sorry but that’s a lot of bull ! Another GP then says I should never have been prescribed it because of the issues with the Depo! Clueless lol

Hoping you must be getting kinda frustrated now ! I would be taking a cheap test everyday I’m so impatient !

It’s coming upto my fertile days (3 days to go) got to get more OPKs tomorrow ! Should be fun trying to sneak them past MIL in our shopping trip ! We are not telling anyone we are TTC , want to avoid the questions and pressure !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->