TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

No I mean it sucks that I do not know when it is coming back now but I have decided that I knew it could take up to 2 years to get pregnant after stopping Depo and that I just need to be patient. (Easier said then done) I will need to focus on something else and hopefully watch you guys get your BFPS!!!

Giggle- I would agree on not testing early with the blue dyes but I am lateeeee lol but since the line isn't already dark I am pretty sure I am not pregnant. :)

Never know Hoping you might get your BFP quicker than you think ! Fingers crossed ! I deffo want to see BFPs getting posted on this thread soon !

If we manage to conceive this month baby’s due date is coming out as 14 February ! Valentine’s Day.

DHs birthday is on the 16 Feb and DD1s is on 17 Feb ! How crazy would that month be . I don’t think DD1 would take too kindly to having to share her birthday with a possible sibling !

Hmmm I may be out this month already due to medical issues awaiting some blood work results !

Oh no! I hope everything is ok!

My brother and i are only 2 days apart on our bdays and it's never been an issue. My parents were really good at acknowledging them as two different occasions and as a kids i was happy NOT sharing a bday party. When we got older we always just compromised on a place to go to dinner and didn't care about sharing (when we were too okd for parties). He's now one of my best friends!

Apparently low iron / b12 issues again just as I posted about past issues with it!

Oh Giggle that’s amazing ! My sister and I are only 12 months apart and her birthday is the day after mine ! Every birthday we had joint parties ! It just never felt like my special day although my parents did try ! I don’t really got on with her now either which is a shame !

I’d just worry that I would go overdue any new baby would be born on DD1s birthday ! X

Haha just goes to show you mever know how kids are going to feel, even in similar situations! On that note your DD may be excited to share a bday!

Haha I know! Maybe I was just a diva child lol

How’s things with you ladies ?! . Anyone testing soon ?

x

I've been testing, negative so far. 7dpo today.

Good luck gigs! BFN on 7DPO is expected for the most part.

I got some progesterone today and used it for the first time. Perhaps it will start my AF lol.

Babybump maybe you should just make sure to take b12 supplements and Iron daily?

Bbump are supplements enough to fix it? I was once misdiagnosed with a severe b12 deficiency and had to give myself injections of it for a week before they realized what had happened -.- not fun! Hope yours isn't that bad!

Ooo good luck Giggle !! Ouch those injections hurt too !

Still no sign of your AF then Hopeful !

I’ve had my repeat bloods done, I’m already taking a iron and b12 multivitamin daily. Doctor wants to make sure it’s up before any possible pregnancy. Have to wait and see . Whether she is just being mindful of the situation I dunno ! x

Yeah guess that makes sense since I think pregnancy can make things worse since babies are essentially parasites...! So did they diagnose you with anemia?

Tested again this morning, stark white bfn :( feeling bummed...but I've only gotten a positive on 8dpo once, other two preegnancies were 10 and 9dpo, and i think my suspected chemical was 9dpo. Probably won't be able to test again until monday...super busy weekend ahead!

Yeah I suffered with anemia when pregnant with DD2 and they warned me about premature labour luckily she was born only 5 days before her due date.

Won’t know any more until next week !

Sorry about your BFN Giggle hopefully the busy weekend will take your mind off things

Yep still no AF here. Started myself on a small dose of progesterone since it is recommended after coming off depo. We shall see if it gets something going for me. Sorry to hear about the b12 and iron issues Babybump! Hopefully it corrects itself quickly. Giggle sorry to hear about BFN but there is still time!! Good for a busy weekend it will distract you hopefully lol

Hey Ladies, I hope you don't mind if I jump in on this round. This will be cycle #4 for us. It's a little hard for me to face reality that I have moved onto cycle #4 but apparently my little bean from cycle #3 was a sticky one. It hit me really hard for some reason as it seemed so clear that this was it. My tests were so dark at 12 dpo and 13 dpo but then I started bleeding, it was a wednesday. I went to the doctors and their test was negative. I waited till Monday and went to a new doctor because I was having pregnancy symptoms and my test was still really positive. Had another urine test done there which was also negative so she did a blood test with my results coming back <2mIU/mL and my doctor telling me I am not pregnant. I never got anything more then the 2 day bleed so the doctor told me to consider that my period, so my fertile time is coming up this weekend to early next week. Only concern I have is my body just doesn't feel back to normal. We shall see what happens!

Welcome jl and I am sooooo sorry to read about your loss. That is heartbreaking :( I hope your body bounces back quick and you get your "rainbow" soon!

Hoping hope your body gets to regulating soon, too! Hope the prog works for ya.

Think I jist gor a faint bfp!!!! Ahhhh now the nerves of telling hubby and hoping it sticks & is healthy!

Attachments

• IMG_3912.jpg
    IMG_3912.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3911.jpg
    IMG_3911.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads