TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Welcome JL sorry to hear about the last cycle and loss :(! Was the bleeding a heavy bleed for those two days? I only ask because I had pink and brown spotting with only one dot of red blood for two days two weeks after a regular period.. wondering if I should consider that a "mini" period also and maybe I will get another on the 25th and 26th.. hmm dang you DEPO! LOL... Worked so well when on it but after it sucks! Day 3 of progesterone cream here.

Welcome JL sorry about your loss! Hope you get a sticky little bean soon .

Hi, can I join in? I was in a group when I first started TTC in Feb 2016 but gradually everyone got pregnant and I had a loss and sort of drifted away. I really feel like being in a group again right now so looking for anyone who will take me hahaha
I'm TTC number 5

Thank you. I can't wait to get to know you all and follow your journeys

Welcome JL sorry to hear about the last cycle and loss :(! Was the bleeding a heavy bleed for those two days? I only ask because I had pink and brown spotting with only one dot of red blood for two days two weeks after a regular period.. wondering if I should consider that a "mini" period also and maybe I will get another on the 25th and 26th.. hmm dang you DEPO! LOL... Worked so well when on it but after it sucks! Day 3 of progesterone cream here.

Mine was really like period bleeding that I had when I was on BC. I had the mirena for 8 years total. 5 years with one, had it removed and then another put in. Only had it removed in Feb so we could start TTC. Once it was removed my cycles were heavier then they were this past one. Part of me questions if somehow my blood test was wrong(I know highly unlikely). I told myself I would move forward but its hard. My temp was higher today but think its because I actually did it right this round.

Hi everyone 7dpo here and I’ve ran out on things to pee on :haha: more arriving today and tomorrow.

Motherofboys welcome! And sorry to hear about your loss

JL welcome! And sorry about your loss too

Fingers crossed for you both

Think this pregnancy isn't viable :( will update for sure tomorrow

oh no giggle! Did the line get lighter? Did u try another test when you got that FRER line? I am telling u I seriously think SOME FRER tests give you a good line just to make u buy more...grrr! I am hoping your line is getting darker and it is the real deal!

Hey Wrig! How ya been doing? Lol on running out of things to pee on. I know what that is like. Spent way to much money this "Non-existent" cycle I am having.

I'm excited my LH test was almost positive so within the next day or 2 it should be positive. I'm still learning this charting stuff and every day my temperature has been rising so thinking that's a good sign. Really hoping I O this month but a little worried I won't without having a normal cycle.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm the same with tests. I can't help but buy them before I even need them and then once I have them I need to pee on them. Last month my next door neighbours daughter served me in the co-op and now every time I go in she says "any luck?"

Im so excited ladies pretty sure my OPK test went positive this evening!!!

How is everything going for everyone else?

Attachments

• 20180520_183535 (2).jpg
    20180520_183535 (2).jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2
MOB that is so embarrassing/personal! I hate when they make comments! One lady recently told me "good luck!" Like mind your own business!

Jl that test is SUPER positive! Get busy girl!

So my FRER this morning was the same as yesterday, if not a little lighter. I was super disheartened...but I took a walmart cheapie tonight and there is obviously progression on that so I'm not sure what's going on...? Last time my frer's did this i had an early mc...but last time my walmart cheapies progressed like this I had a healthy baby. So I guess I'm in hpt limbo right now!

Giggle- thanks I def plan to we have already been trying to bd every other day. We were supposed to last night but I was super tired and battling a headache. Still have my headache tonight but going to push through. Really beginning to think I am getting my headaches around the start of my period and O day!

After this last month my trust in FRER test have gone out the window. I refuse to use them anymore which really stinks but they are they only pink dye tests that I know of. I assume my pregnancy was CP but my doctor said there is a good chance that for some reason I just make the FRER pop positive. It is so very disheartening. So sorry you are going through this. I can't remember did you post if you have a doctors appointment set?

No I haven't called the dr yet. I'll wait until i'm comfortable with how dark the tests get!

That is definitely a positive opk. Yay!

I know that even the same brands of test can have varying amounts of dye meaning they don't always show accurate progression, especially is there's not much time between tests. Fingers crossed they continue to get darker for you and it's just frer being awkward.

Welcome motherofboys !

I would definitely say that’s a positive JL.

Fingers crossed for you Giggle . I really do think these tests are very temperamental now ! Seems hit and miss with what each one will say ! Good luck hoping for all the best ! Xx

I’m still waiting for my blood results but me and OH have decided to carry on TTC this month anyway. Surely it can all be rectified shortly ! I’m still waiting for my opks to arrive but should be in my fertile window now with ovulation around 23/24 !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->