TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Urgh Giggle that’s so annoying I hate other people’s comments . We are not telling anyone we are TTC . Can’t be arsed with the are you trying for a boy etc .

Although a boy would be nice for DH after having two girls but we’re just not bothered ! People can be so insensitive !

Don’t feel guilty , your family at the end of the day I’m sure she will be delighted once baby is here !

I’ve got two boys and I just know people are going to be like ‘fingers crossed it’s a girl this time’ they did it with my second and I’m just like I really don’t mind what we have

Yup when I was pregnant with my third all people said was aww hope it’s a girl and Ino they mean well but it did upset me I did really want a girl and I still do but I absolutely adore my boys and I would be happy with another boy .. people should think before they speak x

Yup I feel that too. I know they mean well but I feel bad for the baby, like if it's another boy he'll let people down! Personally I'd be fine with another boy...but yeah in our family no one has had a girl yet. Our 2 boys have 3 boy cousins and one more boy cousin on the way.

Yeah I know what you mean . I feel like if we have a third girl people will be dissapointed . People will always find something insensitive to say !

Are you going to find out the sex this time Giggle ?!

Whooo hoo AF is over ! Cycle day 5 for me ! Hoping this is our month for all our BFPs !

I should be past ovulation or on ovulation day today but I am not testing this month so not sure. Last month I didn't ovulate and had mid cycle bleeding that through off my whole cycle. So far so good with no mid cycle bleeding! :) It is okay if I do not get pregnant this cycle. I just want to see my period show up on time so I know things are starting to regulate.

I am going after a promotion at work to be Lead Trainer for all the new people and to help with current employee re-training as well so I am not sure if now would be a great time to get pregnant if that is really something I want but I also know I can't put this on the back burner since I really didn't want to have kids at the age I am already at. (Personal preference do not mean to offend) ..tricky!

Babyb hope you catch the egg this month! We are going to find out the sex but i think this time we'll do a big gender reveal party and everyone will find out together.

Hoping you'll still have 9 months on the job before mat leave so I hope they'd be understanding should you get the position. Do you have a good chance or are lots of people applying?

Just checking in to see how you lovely ladies are doing. Hoping I wouldn’t worry about putting tcc on hold you would have been in the job for 9 months

Hope your all ok girls .. I’m getting so annoyed it’s nearly 4 months since my depo run out only one shot of it .. it’s been 4 weeks since my last 4 day bleed I’m hoping something happens soon. Just want a regular period back. X

That’s a great idea Giggle . I know a lot of people who have done gender reveals.

Hoping definitely go for the promotion! I agree with the other ladies comments !

Hope your feeling better now Wrig .

Donna that must be so frustrating. Devil Depo strikes again aye ! I honestly didn’t realise how much damage just one shot could do to your body for some ladies . Hope you get AF soon

I am not sure how many people are applying but I have been asked by HR if I am applying so I THINK i have a good shot :)

Ovulation in 5 days according to Flo .( I am now only using this app to track AFs)

I’ve still not received the OPKs I ordered last week

Not long now! Did you check tracking on the opk's?

I’ve not got anything showing on a opk yet this month. I’m still getting to grips with them as silly as that may seem. Strangely though I’ve had pain in my left ovary area this evening . I’m on cycle day 7.

Going to see if any of the local shops stock more opks tomorrow .

Weres everyone else upto in their cycles .
Anyone ovulatating soon ?
Anyone testing soon ?

I am 2dpo I believe :) If my temp is higher again tomorrow I will have confirmed ovulation this month.

Hi all still nothing to report here .. I’ve run out of ovulation tests I will get some more ..
so it’s been 31 days since any sort of bleeding here.. I had 4 days of light bleeding I. April and May so I’m hoping I get a period soon! Once it’s been 6 months since depo run out the dr said he will give me provera to try and bring my period back.. really hoping it doesn’t get to that tho! X

Who is testing next?

Dinna could thise bleeds be the new norm for your period? Are you tracking ovulation or waiting for a "real" period first?

Fingers crossed for you Hoping ! Keep us updated !

I was also wondering just like Giggle if those days were actual periods for you Donna ?

I’ve had a terrible ache in my left ovary area all afternoon / night . Also had very slight ECWM I’m sure I don’t produce enough of it lol Cycle day 9.

How’s your pregnancy Giggle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"