TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Fingers crossed for you Hoping ! Keep us updated !

I was also wondering just like Giggle if those days were actual periods for you Donna ?

I’ve had a terrible ache in my left ovary area all afternoon / night . Also had very slight ECWM I’m sure I don’t produce enough of it lol Cycle day 9.

How’s your pregnancy Giggle?

Wel my periods have always been light and short 3/4 days and light but enough to need tampax etc

Where these bleeds had no real pattern and the first was very very light and the second was heavier and constantly there when I wiped but it wasn’t enough to need a
Tampax
It’s been 31 days since last bleed so I’m hoping if it is my cycle sorting it’s self out then hopefully something will happen soon I’ve been having awful period cramps tonight but I have before and then nothing comes of it
I am using ovulation tests but I hvent had a positive yet I’ve had really dark lines a few times but not positive then they go back faint I don’t no if I’m missing it or not I’ve run out now but I will order some more x

Hopefully it’s your body getting back to normal Donna . Hope you see a proper AF soon !

Thanks Hoping !

I’ve not had a positive OPK this month but pretty sure I am ovulating now or about to , maybe I’ve missed the surge, I don’t ? . I’ve had period type cramps today and more EWCM . I could literally stretch it about 8cm before it broke.

Yeah Babybump I would say you are good to go then! Time to DTD!

Well Ladies I believe I have ovulated this cycle finally! HURRAY! :)

Baby & hope y'all are sweet to ask :hugs: I'm ok, sickness is definitely setting in. It's not too bad, it comes and goes and mostly strikes after I eat basically anything. I'm in the stage where it's become difficult to figure out what I want to eat. Nothing sounds good but my stomach growllllls like crazy! And if I don't eat, like last night for example, I wake up feeling sick in the middle of the night. Can't win.

In other news I think my 1yo has become lactose intolerant. Does anyone have experience with that? He has been fine on milk since he turned one (a month ago) but this past week he's had diarrhea every day. He has no other symptoms of illness at all. I just bought lactaid milk and will see if that helps but looking for any experience if anyone has it!

Anywho if I see no change in his stools and this persists despite diet change I'll be taking him to the pediatrician.

Hoping yay!!! What makes you believe you ov'ed? Are you taking opk's?

Donna sre you certain they were negative? When i've had super dark but a touch lighter than the control opk's i've ov'ed the following day...

How bad is the period cramping? And you're sure you're not already pregnant?

Finally had a 3 day temp shift giggle! I didn't use opk's this cycle. I used opks the last two and was always getting a positive test but no temp shift. So I didn't bother this time.

Sorry to hear about your son! I do not have experience with this or I just do not remember. I hope you sort it out soon! My son would blow up easily on his skin with a rash so we had to change the detergent to be free and clear and no real soaps except baby body wash for the longest but that is the only issue I had.

Glad your doing well Giggle apart from the sickness hopefully it will settle soon and you can eat what you want !

Are you sure your son had a lactose introlence and not a milk allergy Giggle? DD2 has Cows Milk Protien Allergy maybe look that up too. Doesn’t one of your boys have it too Donna ? Maybe the full fat milk might be too much for his little stomach have you tried semi skimmed ? I know it’s not recommended at this age but my pead told me to put DD2 on it to see if that helped before she was official diagnosed.

Definetly not pregnant already Giggle. Cramps are just niggly but mainly on my left side.

Yayyy for ovulation Hoping !

We have literally just tried a diet change today. Since he's so far been fine with everything I thought initially that he was just fighting off a stomach bug. But he's otherwise totally fine so I'm thinking it's something dietary. We'll see what happens with the lactaid, if that doesn't work will try non dairy, and if he still has the poops then definitely just taking him to peds.

Dod your dd2 always have the allergy? My confusion is ds2 was fine for almost a month before the diarrhea started, and before that he's happily eaten cheese and yogurt with no issue. Very odd...

That is odd Giggle . We are currently re introducing diary to DD2 . Currently upto hard cheese.

She’s had issues more or less since she was born . Although they didn’t diagnose her until she was one and we started to drop formula for cows milk .

She currently gets these reactions if she consumes a dairy product we have not introduced or if she has too much dairy I.e too many yoghurts in one day

Patch of Eczema flare up. Same spot every time
Hives
Rash
Runny nose
Smelly / mucus / loose stools .

It could just be he’s had a really bad bug and his stomach is reacting badly to certain foods. I was told if DD2 had something with dairy in and she had a reaction to wait 6 weeks the try again . Maybe go diary free for six weeks and see if anything improves .

My dietitian said children are more likely to have a cows milk allergy than a lactose intolerance . As the symptoms don’t appear until your older. Not sure how true this is as he was useless lol.

Yeah at this point i'm really thinking GI virus. Lactaid didn't help. It just came on super suddenly and diarrhea is literally his only symptom. I've read a milk allergy almost always has at least two symptoms, like the rash too or other things typically associated with allergies. Anyway we're continuing to watch him; he is eating and drinking fine and showing no signs of dehydration or pain, so that's all good. He's also cutting tooth #10 right now so i'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. MIL swears hubby had terrible diarrhea when he cut his molars (which is what ds is cutting now).

ANYWAY...
How is everyone doing tonight? Any big plans for father's day? I think we are having a family cook out. If FIL#1 comes we'll tell him about the pregnancy. I haven't yet and told hubs he needs to but he keeps putting it off -.-

Giggle - I'm trying to come up with an affordable last minute father's day gift. The idea I had didn't pan out thanks to having some unexpected bills. We're heading out tomorrow to do some shopping and I think I'm going to try and swing into a hobby store and see if I can whip something up. I always like to do DIY ideas that the kids can help with in some form.

DS2 has been getting diarrhea on and off.. and he has been cutting teeth back to back. Almost has them all!! Thank goodness.

Sitting here at 6 DPO. Bah..

Ali what about a blank plate or coffee mug the kiddos can paint? Unless you're like me and thinking the last thing you need is another coffee mug...:haha:

Your little man sounds like mine! He's 13 months, has his 8 front terth & a molar in and just cut a second molar (both on the bottom). I think he's about to bust a top molar through too but hard to say for sure...

Funny thing is early teethers also lose them early! My 6yo lost 2 already before he turned 6 and recently lost #3! 1&2 haven't come back yet so his smile is looking pretty hillbilly right now :rofl:

Giggle - Really? Didn't know they may lose them earlier! My oldest had teeth even sooner. He actually had all his teeth by 18 months. Guess it will be something to look out for in the future!

The molars are the worst! They take forever to cut sometimes and they're painful. I read that the extra saliva they produce and swallow can result in diarrhea. So that's why it is common.

7 DPO.. not thinking this is our month. I've been really gassy today and yesterday. Today I'm having some cramping. My LP has been on the short end 10-12 days but mostly 10 since I started tracking. So I don't think that is helping my situation. So these can simply AF signs.

Bonus.. my acne hasn't flared up near as bad as it usually does! Still have a few days, but thankful it hasn't yet.

Any one see anthing x d

Attachments

• 595D0AE2-7405-482E-A51D-FD2E741F7D70.jpg
    595D0AE2-7405-482E-A51D-FD2E741F7D70.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
  • BDCC8936-5461-4DC0-87AD-0F603D36DBB5.jpg
    BDCC8936-5461-4DC0-87AD-0F603D36DBB5.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 8CCA8F34-F517-4C72-97C7-C2B8FA219622.jpg
    8CCA8F34-F517-4C72-97C7-C2B8FA219622.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
Sorry Donna I do not see anything

Are these the same tests that looked like they had a line last time?

They defo have lines must be not picking them up on a picture yes they are I think I’ve done tons since that’s been negative and then had these lines straight away with in the time limit but Ino tjere probally just dodgy tests again 😂 I’ll try again tomorrow x

Attachments

• 13D4F31D-120D-44EB-ADC0-C3EDCD6725A9.jpg
    13D4F31D-120D-44EB-ADC0-C3EDCD6725A9.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
Donna I ABSOLUTELY see lines!!! Eeee!!!! Hope they get darker!

AliJo you never know! Actually your symptoms sound identical to mine before my bfp -- gas, bloat, and no pre-af acne. My cramps didn't start until later but they started before bfp with ds1.

My kiddo had a solid poop today! It was evidently soft later but hey, progress!!!

Here are this mornings I dipped two in the same pee and both have faint lines ! X

Attachments

• 9EADFC1E-9A73-418C-821D-B838AB790077.jpg
    9EADFC1E-9A73-418C-821D-B838AB790077.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 01706A06-00B3-42F7-81E1-9C01A6EB6D84.jpg
    01706A06-00B3-42F7-81E1-9C01A6EB6D84.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
  • 74435C4A-263A-439B-B114-7C6ED1E83B12.jpg
    74435C4A-263A-439B-B114-7C6ED1E83B12.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1
  • 7FC7BD2A-E005-4137-BDB3-617397825075.jpg
    7FC7BD2A-E005-4137-BDB3-617397825075.jpg