TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

good luck Donna!!!! i got my :bfp: a few mintues ago guys!!! I'm so excited, the bc trick worked apparently, along w Preseed, premama, zinc and prenatal mens for him and vitafol gummies for me.

Congratulations !

congratulations solider!!!

Good luck Donna

I am 8 dpo and just the waiting game now for 1 thing or another to happen. A big part of me is concerned I didn't actually O this month but my temps seem to be telling me otherwise.

I’ve tested this morning and it’s negative . I new I had no chance after this depo I don’t no why I let myself get my hopes up. I wouldn’t be to upset if my period would just so up so I could be back to a regular cycle x

Solid congratulations! So exciting

Donna it will happen :hugs: i know the wait is frustrating though :( just remember when you have that baby, s/he will be perfect and worth the wait :hugs:

thanks ladies!!

jlmeans what did your temp say? any other strong symptoms?

I just meant that my temps still seem to be pretty high. Although I am still not sure the ins and outs of testing that is what I am getting from reading other posts.

Donna- I might have missed it (or possibly confusing your situation with another) but do you know how many DPO you are?

AFM: Not much to update 9dpo, still getting BFN although the test from this morning I keep going back to thinking I see something faint. I have a weird sharp shooting pain going through just my 1 nipple which seems odd and that same side my whole boob is tender. Trying to be patient but its truly hard!

*Edit- I just changed how my chart calculates by (to the recommended feature) it changed my O day to a day earlier and pushed me to 10 DPO now...

Oooh jl any pics of this questionable test???

giggle- I have been tracking all my tests this cycle in the pregnancy test forum, under testing til AF or BFP!!! not sure how to post a link to it here.

Today though I am just feeling out of it. My temp seems to be going on the downside and today's test looks stark white so thinking I had some major eye line playing tricks with me. I'm debating if I want to keep testing this month or just wait out AF at this time, as she is due in only 3 days.

I'll go have a look later. Honestly that's personal preference. Like I appreciate negative tests because I like knowing to expect af. Other people don't like seeing a bfn so they just wait to see if af is a no show.

So the doctor said if I haven’t had a proper period by the end of July he will give me provera to try and kick start it x so I’m trying to relax till then x

Oh good! That is just around the corner. Hopefully you won't need it though!

Temp was the same today but I just feel out this round. AF should be here in like 2 days so at this point I won't be testing again till she's late

When did you last test JL ?

I’m now 5 days away from AF .

I tested yesterday morning, I was out all day sat and then we went away so I haven't been tempted but pretty sure I am in the beginning stages of starting AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->