TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Babybump what dpo are you? You gonna test before her expected arrival? Feelingg any stmptoms?

Oh no JL Hoping your AF doesn’t arrive

I am maybe 10/11 dpo, that’s going of my AF trackers .But we only DTD twice during my window this month so not hopeful.

Hoping for a more straight forward AF this month now .

I am having cramps off and on with spotting when I wipe, which is different for me she usually just shows face. Have a feeling I am on CD1 of cycle #5 now.

Good luck babybump!

Hey all, sorry I haven't been around, just been kind of distracted. I have just had a positive opk though. I haven't been doing them, but found some old ones that just have until October left on their date so might as well use them up.

I hate period trackers ... you enter exactly the same info but yet they give you different AF start dates.

One says tomorrow one says Thursday . Do you ladies use a AF tracker If so which one ?

I went and checked again and I was wrong, it was October last year hahaha anyway I had tender boobs, bloating and cramping, ewcm and an open cervix, and today all the bloating, cramping and cm seems to have gone so I'm taking it as a positive still.

I just use fertility friend, but I don't use it properly, I just sort of mark when I start my period and when I think I O because I'm trying to be relaxed about it bit have a brain like a bucket with a hole in it so never remember how long it's been since each point in my cycle.

I hate period trackers ... you enter exactly the same info but yet they give you different AF start dates.

One says tomorrow one says Thursday . Do you ladies use a AF tracker If so which one ?

I have always used my days to track my period and it's always been spot on to maybe a day off.

Sorry about AF she's been awful horrible to us this month.

Sorry about af ladies :( we're due dor more bfp's in here so maybe this month!

Sorry for af girls hope there is more bfps soon! I’m nearly out of opks and I’m wondering if maybe I should give them a break for a little while with me not really having periods just the odd spotting I just drive myself mad but then I no tjere is a chance to catch that first egg after depo. So suppose there is that reason to do them. We’re coming to to 4 weeks since my last 4 days light bleed so I’m really hoping I will get some more bleeding at least that way things are moving in the right direction x

Donna how do you like the age gap of your boys? I'm looking at 20-21 months this time and freaking out slightly. The age gap between the first two was 5 years!

Thanks hoping. My mom kind of made me feel guilty about it, as are some other people we've told who had the "already?!" Reaction. The irony is my mom had 3 under 3...granted I was the third oops baby but still. I think there's 19 months between 1 & 2 and 17 between 2 and 3. So her subtle judgement is annoying.

Urgh Giggle that’s so annoying I hate other people’s comments . We are not telling anyone we are TTC . Can’t be arsed with the are you trying for a boy etc .

Although a boy would be nice for DH after having two girls but we’re just not bothered ! People can be so insensitive !

Don’t feel guilty , your family at the end of the day I’m sure she will be delighted once baby is here !

Donna how do you like the age gap of your boys? I'm looking at 20-21 months this time and freaking out slightly. The age gap between the first two was 5 years!

I love it :) it’s hard work at times but I think that’s the case no matter what age gap . They fight like mad 😂 but they also play so nice and are like the best of friends .. if we hadn’t of been done I would of defo had the same age gap intact I’m kinda dreading the bigger gap. I like to get all the hard work out the way at once I’ve never really had chance for life to get easier before the next baby comes but now it’s so much easier I get a few hours a day where it’s just my time as there in school nursery etc so to have to them start over will be hard I think but in the same time will have it’s perks of a bigger gap also x
You’ll be fine x

I too am concerned about having a baby now when my kids are already 9 and 7. I do not want baby being left out so I may end up having a 4th close to the 3rd if I can capture a 3rd soonish lol We will see how I feel about that though. Ugh Giggle tell them to shut it up.

Urgh Giggle that’s so annoying I hate other people’s comments . We are not telling anyone we are TTC . Can’t be arsed with the are you trying for a boy etc .

Although a boy would be nice for DH after having two girls but we’re just not bothered ! People can be so insensitive !

Don’t feel guilty , your family at the end of the day I’m sure she will be delighted once baby is here !

I’ve got two boys and I just know people are going to be like ‘fingers crossed it’s a girl this time’ they did it with my second and I’m just like I really don’t mind what we have

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->