TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Yeah I would want one too at that point! I can't believe one shot has messed your cycle up that much!

Yeah I would want one too at that point! I can't believe one shot has messed your cycle up that much!

Ino I’m praying that once it’s fully gone my body will be back to normal and it won’t affect my fertility I normally get pregnant quite easily ! So fingers crossed it won’t take me long once there back x
U read so many horror stories of how people can’t get pregnant after it etc x

I had one shot of depo, conceived my ds1 first try later the same year. Definitely reason to be positive!

I had one shot of depo, conceived my ds1 first try later the same year. Definitely reason to be positive!

Oh that’s great to no! I think I’m just so impatient! It’s hard enough trying each month when your actually ovulating and having periods without not knowing 😂
Well I’ve tested todau and they look negative I’m sure I’ve had a chemical those few tests I did defo had lines and were bold and pink on the one of them guess I’ll never no.
I’m still spotting this morning it’s barely there but it’s soemthing hopefully it picks up x

So I started bleeding on the school run! 😩 but I’ve never been so happy to actually see proper period like blood ! It wasn’t loads when I got back but enough thay it was on my knickers I’ve put a tampax in and I’ll see what it’s like later I am really really hoping this is it 😬 x

Ohhh Donna sorry about the possible chemical. I hope your body’s moving in the right direction now if your bleeding if more heavier than usual.

OK so I thought my EWCM had all gone but woke this morning to find a blob of jellyish/slimy discharge in my panties . Looks kinda like the mucus plug (without brown/blood) when pregnant

I am sure I had the same month before last too( when I was getting those dodgy evaps) and posted about it . Does anyone else get this ? Still nothing on the OPKs so I’m giving up with that too annoying now lol .

Donna HURRAY on a hopefully "PROPER" period starting but sorry bout the tests. Maybe use different brand of tests this next cycle since those ones seem to be messing with you?

Babybump= No Mucus blobs here but get to BD'ING. Sounds promising!

AFM- I am 7dpo today and I feel like I am ovulating/period starting off and on .. How weird!

Hi all! Just wanna jump on board because we're TTC #3 after a loss the last cycle (at 6 weeks) Baby dust to everyone! <3

Thanks girls well I’m still bleeding it’s bright red like a period and I’ve got bad period cramps it’s just not heavy . I’ve only ever really had short periods 3 days normally maybe 4 and there never heavy but they are heavier than this is now I don’t no whether to class it as a period on my app or not .. I classed the last spotting as a period on there and this has come 35 days after that did so it’s not horrendously out of range for a period .. my normal periods are normally every 28-29 days x I’m hoping this is the start of things X I don’t think I’m
Going to test any more until I have a late period I really don’t want to become obsessed . When we don’t try we seem to get pregnant so easily ! X

Sonna sorry about the loss :( but yay for your cycles finally coming back! If that was a chemical tgen hopefully it means a super fertile cycle for you this month!

Baby no globbies here either (other than post partum) so hopefully it's a good sign!

Hoping woohoo I hope the cramping is an early pregnancy symptom! When are you testing?

Hi mama welcome to thw thread! Very sorry about your recent loss. Hope you "rainbow" is in the near future!

Sorry for your loss Mamabear.. I hope you catch this next little egg and it's your rainbow baby!

I tested again with my SMU and a 5 hour hold. 12 hours since last FRER. Here it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->