TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hmm not sure what’s going on with me. I’m just assuming I am now in the TWW since AF is due in 13 days . Thanks ladies .

Welcome Mamabear . Sorry about your loss. Fingers crossed for your BFP soon .
That’s great Ali .. how delighted must your DH have been seeing that BFP Father’s Day too !

Thanks girls well I’m still bleeding it’s bright red like a period and I’ve got bad period cramps it’s just not heavy . I’ve only ever really had short periods 3 days normally maybe 4 and there never heavy but they are heavier than this is now I don’t no whether to class it as a period on my app or not .. I classed the last spotting as a period on there and this has come 35 days after that did so it’s not horrendously out of range for a period .. my normal periods are normally every 28-29 days x I’m hoping this is the start of things X I don’t think I’m
Going to test any more until I have a late period I really don’t want to become obsessed . When we don’t try we seem to get pregnant so easily ! X

I always thought if you need to use a tampon then class it as a period?. Anyone else ? Seems like your body is going in the right direction !

I really don’t want to become obsessed this month with testing but I know I just won’t be able to help myself every morning ! It’s such an emotional rollercoaster!

Sorry for your loss Mamabear.. I hope you catch this next little egg and it's your rainbow baby!

I tested again with my SMU and a 5 hour hold. 12 hours since last FRER. Here it is!

Fab lines x

Thanks girls well I’m still bleeding it’s bright red like a period and I’ve got bad period cramps it’s just not heavy . I’ve only ever really had short periods 3 days normally maybe 4 and there never heavy but they are heavier than this is now I don’t no whether to class it as a period on my app or not .. I classed the last spotting as a period on there and this has come 35 days after that did so it’s not horrendously out of range for a period .. my normal periods are normally every 28-29 days x I’m hoping this is the start of things X I don’t think I’m
Going to test any more until I have a late period I really don’t want to become obsessed . When we don’t try we seem to get pregnant so easily ! X

I always thought if you need to use a tampon then class it as a period?. Anyone else ? Seems like your body is going in the right direction !

I really don’t want to become obsessed this month with testing but I know I just won’t be able to help myself every morning ! It’s such an emotional rollercoaster!
Yeh hun think it must be a period even a light one I’ve got bad period pains now I’m assuming if it was just spotting I wouldn’t have these it’s been there constant when I wipe and not be horrible but I can feel it if u no what I mean and it’s red like a period not brown like spotting normally is I’ve ordered some ovulation tests so I can see if anthing happens this month x

I am having the weirdest electrical current feeling running down my right side pubic area.. has anyone had that?! Two times today and once yesterday. HOW ODD! It almost feels like goosebump feeling but stronger. New symptoms every cycle I tell you!

Ali huge congrats and great line!

Hoping that's a new one to me!

So woke up still bleeding heavier now and still got period pain .. even tho I’m bleeding I’ve sti managed to lose 4lb this week I lost over 3 stone after having my third baby then gained a stone back after the depo so I’m working on getting that back of x

I am having the weirdest electrical current feeling running down my right side pubic area.. has anyone had that?! Two times today and once yesterday. HOW ODD! It almost feels like goosebump feeling but stronger. New symptoms every cycle I tell you!

Whereabouts in your cycle are you? It’s amazing how your body can throw in something new like that. It’s like “think you’ve figured things out? What about this?!”

Donna wow that's good for one week! Plus you've probably got a little retained wayer weight from af so i bet it's lower soon. Yay!

My coffee tastes bad .. like sour? One thing you guys should know about me is I can not smell. Have never smelled a thing in my life except after having my first and I MEAN just had her in the hospital lol. That was the first and only time in my life. SO I do not know if the creamer went bad.. was there soap in my cup? UGH NOT MY COFFEE :(

Jelly- I am on 8DPO. :) My AF should be here 06/25.

Hey Donna that is good!! Keep up the good work!

That’s great Donna !

I’ve not had that either Hoping . Some weird symptoms going on for some of us this month ! Ohhh could the Coffee be a sign I sure hope so !!

Today my cervix is really high and soft but open not sure what it means. If it actually means anything at all lol .

Typically that is SHOW and you are ovulating Babybump but I thought you thought you already did? I would DTD again just in case.

Yeah not sure Baby.. lots of signs and symptoms mimic pregnancy issues due to progesterone so it could be something or nothing. Lol!

Typically that is SHOW and you are ovulating Babybump but I thought you thought you already did? I would DTD again just in case.

Yeah not sure Baby.. lots of signs and symptoms mimic pregnancy issues due to progesterone so it could be something or nothing. Lol!

Yeah so did I Hoping but not getting anything on the OPKs so no idea

Sorry guys I have only just had a chance to pop over and read though to see how your all getting on. Suffering badly with sickness was admitted into hospital for iv fluids and anti sickness over the weekend it’s so far been a rough road :haha:

Sorry guys I have only just had a chance to pop over and read though to see how your all getting on. Suffering badly with sickness was admitted into hospital for iv fluids and anti sickness over the weekend it’s so far been a rough road :haha:

Oh no hope ur ok hun.. I suffer from horrendous sickness when pregnant and lose a lot of weight . I really feel for u x

Aww wrig so sorry!!! Hope they can give you something to help

Hey ladies...hope all is going well. Sorry i have been MIA.

Ali congrats on your BFP and on fathers day how awesome is that.

Donna my first period after my IUD was super long and heavy and then my cycles after that were light and only like 4 days. I got a BFP in May and I was so excited but pretty sure it ended as a cp and i had a weird light like spotting like 2 day "period" and the doctor said if nothing else happened that month to count that as my period

Wrig hope you start feeling better quickly

Afm i am pretty sure I Oed CD14, I had ewcm on cd13 and my temp spiked on cd15 but today cd16 it was lower then day before. I woke up earlier then usual and went back to sleep so not sure if that effected it at all. I am hopeful I Oed when i think as we didnt BD last night and i left for the beach for the next 3 days with just my girls so timing may not be in my favor this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->