TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hmmm jl i think waking at a different time can effect it. Ewcm has always been a reliable indicator for me so hope you had good timing!

AF is due in 11 days for me .

Nothing new , apart for I’ve had another blob of that discharge I posted about the other day. Argh I hate this waiting

No idea...are you having any symptoms of vaginal infection? Itchy or foul smell?

No clue either! Especially 11 days til AF I would think that may be a little early for any kind of mucus plug type action but I guess u never know!?

Yeah I’ve not got a clue either so just gonna keep a check on it.

Sorry about the BFN Hoping . Fingers crossed for you xx

Giggle sorry i left out then i qoke earlier then usual i didnt temp at that time. I laid back down and went to sleep and got up at my normal time and i took my temp then but I am sure my temp was still effected as it says you need a solid 3-4 hours of sleep. I hinestly dont really think my temps are ever really right, i dont sleep well as it is and constantly waking up and tossing and turning.

I think I am 3dpo today not sure but just going to hold out on testing as long as i can

Hope ur ok girls. So my period has stopped .. was 4 days on cycle day 5 this month no idea if I’ll ovulate this month I hope I will x

JL when is your next AF due

I am not sure what DPO I am either around 3/5 days maybe .

Fingers crossed you O this month Donna.

I may have just got my BFP or the meanest indent line ever on a FRER! I can see it with out squinting or turning the test lol .. A co-worker saw it too and she wears glasses for upclose lol

oh and it was only a 45-60 minute hold of urine lol

Will post a pic as soon as I can.. I am working!

WHY are these things so hard to get a pic of? I took it outside so of course that makes the pink look even more faded. Let me know if you can see anything I will keep trying to get it... I prob will try again tomorrow with more diluted water anyways since I pee'd then peed again but this is the first ever line I can see with out searching for it or turning the stick over and over again lol. I am 10dpo.

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 11
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 12
Hoping - Eep! I believe you if you see it. My very first test I couldn't get a picture of it either! I do think I see a shadow, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->