TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

It is tricky lol... Normally I can see "Indents/Evaps" if I turn and turn and turn and no one else can see them but this time someone else saw it too with out even having to look hard it is just light light pink so hard to catch. Maybe it will get stronger or it is a very convincing Evap.

Oh wow I can defiantly see something clear as day ! Looks pink to me too

If that’s an evap then I just give up with tests.

Aww thanks Baby! I promise you it is here in person. I can actually hold the test away from my face and it is looking back at me lol.

Giggle did have a pretty convincing line once too though that ended up being an evap. I really hope mine isn't that.

Thanks I hope so but the more and more I look at it the more I talk myself down from it :( I need to go get another one.

Hoping - With mine if I put a light through the back it left a shadow. So I knew there was dye in it. Also the same day I got a line like that I did a 5 hour hold, didn't drink that entire time to concentrate the urine and to allow me to have a longer hold, and my next test was a definite positive.

Thanks Ali. I can see a shadow when I put it to the light. I just took another on a 3 hour hold same line.. not darker though.

Light pink but faint but see it with out squinting. Different box of tests.. weird

Well, hopefully it's the start of your journey with your little tie breaker!! Seeing as you have a boy and a girl! I'm hoping to tip the scales a bit with this one.. but I'm sure I'll be the only one holding down the female end. :haha:

Hoping the convincig indents i've gotten dried blank. This is similar to my first bfp this time and with ds1 and both dried a tad darker/pinker! I am leaning toward early bfp if i had to guess! Fx tomorrow's is darker!

Thanks!! I hope it is too but I feel sad not sure I see the same amount of line on the 2nd test so I do not believe it yet. You ladies are awesome though. TY for your support!

I guess I have had more water since the AM though so who knows lol!

Thanks Ali! I honestly do not care if I have a boy or girl. DH would like a boy he is terrified of having a girl for some reason so it prob will be a girl LMAO

OMG I see it on the 2nd test with out squinting too. WHAT IS HAPPENING!?! lol :) I hope it gets darker also!

Donna I can't message you back until you delete some more of your e-mails. I hope you ovulate this month also! Def get some good IC opks. Not sure what you are using now but try Pregmate they worked real good for me. I have heard good things bout wondfo. I didn't use opks this month. I decided to chillax and even had wine this month (haven't had a drink since last year lol) and just fun lol

So either way this goes I had a good time whether preggo or not lol

I'm telling ya.. dehydrate yourself and hold out longer :haha:

I may be a bit eager for you to get your BFP!

AFM - My line was as dark as the control today! If not slightly darker. 12 DPO today! No symptoms. Maybe a bit hungrier than normal. My extreme gas has passed (thank goodness!! I was a walking death trap I think :wacko: ) Kind of wondering if I will have really any symptoms or be like my last pregnancy. I wouldn't mind a bit of food aversion so I don't eat everything :haha:

Baby- af is due on 7/1 and thinking I am 3 - 4 dpo as of now.

Hoping- i saw it on your 2nd picture...cant wait to see your progression. Lets hope june is a lucky month for us all

Hoping when are you testing again??? Are you freaking out with excitement yet?!

I think Hoping should test ASAP and post a picture because she is torturing us :haha:

Sorry.. not trying to push you into being a POAS addict!

^Well if you won't I will!
Hoping, TEST!!!!!!!

LOL I had too much water to test tonight I am peeing like every 30 mins to 1 hour and it is DILUTED!! lol I will test in the am but I am thinking we are supposed to wait 48 hours to test yes?

I mean.. you caaaan... I tested 12 hours later and got a significantly darker line on a FRER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->