TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

ALI you are preggo already girl ;) MY pee is wayyyy clear right now and hardly got a pink line on the last two tests! I am not ready to see a BFN again yet! lmao!

I am gonna be scared to take one in the am lol I am still feeling it was a fluke!

Well you have a line similar to my early line at 8 DPO. 12 hours later I got a darker line. Which maybe not everyone does but I did at 9 DPO.

I am glad you are all seeing it! It is 10:09 PM here though and I am gonna sleep and try to find away to build up dark urine since I pee like 3 times a night lol I will get back to you all in the am :)

Tonight I get to dream that there is a chance! :)

Hoping, I really hope you get your BFP. We're here for you either way!

Okay so I waited for 4 hours before I couldn't wait anymore and had to pee. 1:30 AM to 5:30 AM and the line is there still pink but not darker then yesterday. I took a test and stuck it in water and I am going to give it 45 mins and see if it also gets a line showing up when drying but so far no line on that test. Held it exactly as long as I do with the regular. So not sure what is happening here... :(

Hoping just fyi my 10 dpo test was the same if not lighter than 9dpo this time. Not sure why and i was sure it was a chemical. That was on frer; in the evening i took a first signal and it was definitely there! 11dpo amd with a new box of frer the line showed up a little better and got darker from there. Hope that helps

Baby- af is due on 7/1 and thinking I am 3 - 4 dpo as of now.

Hoping- i saw it on your 2nd picture...cant wait to see your progression. Lets hope june is a lucky month for us all

My AF is also due on 1 July . I couldn’t pick anything up from OPks this month so my DPO is just an estimate from my AF tracker. Which says I am now 6 DPO but really not sure on that one.

I am getting too impatient to test, purposely didn’t buy any so I can at least get over the weekend .

Good luck Hoping !

Thanks everyone. I am happy to say that there is absolutely NO LINE on the water that I dipped over the amount of time allowed on purpose and there is a faint pink line that I can see an arms length away still 3 hours later.

I cried almost to something stupid on the radio this am. I do not cry easy. Boobs are starting to feel really weird stabbing type of pain down them. Nausea this am and crazy dreams at night. Also having weird dull aches down both butt cheeks.

Wrig no ticker yet?!

Hoping will you be testing at work again or trying to hold out?

Baby- i didnt opk test this month as i was trying to take the relaxed approach this cycle. I honestly regret not testing for my surge but i cant change that now. The last 3 cycles I O on CD14 so I have just nren going off that, as my temps are all over the place and always has been. I am 5dpo (assuming) today and already broke down to poas. I am crazy but i am so hopeful this cycle for some reason.

JL good luck! You aren't crazy it is fun to see progression :)

Giggle- I will give it a rest until tonight or tomorrow morning lol

I just used the restroom and got 3 light brown spots on my TP when wiping so I might be out 3 days before AF due. :( We shall see if AF comes on or stays away.

Hope it's just implantation spotting! Super common! I spotted with ds1 not too long after bfp

Can you see this one? I hope it is implantation spotting too but I never did with either of the other 2 or I didn't notice cause I wasn't exactly trying?

Attachments

• test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 19
Hoping- thank you! And i feel like i see something on your test but i was never good at seeing faint lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->