TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

If i am being completely honest the lines remind me of my early miscarriage. They stayed about the same for days, only got slightly darker by 19dpo i think then i started bleesing and miscarried.
Now that said, at the same time there was a woman who had lines JUST like mine, slowly progressing, that turned into a healthy pregnancy.

Really hope it's a sticky babe :hugs:

Donna so sorry about your body playing tricks on you. Is is a lot of blood or spotting? Sometimes spottingg can happen with ovulation. Fx.

JL with a chemical your period can come basically any time. The time I suspect I had one af was on time but my period was weird, just not normal for me. Walmart cheapies have always been reliable for me AS LONG AS they are read before 10 minutes.
It’s just spotting yeh I did read that altho I’ve never had it before I’ll keep doing the ovulation tests Aswell x

I at this point am just counting myself as "not pregnant" and waiting to see if AF shows her face. My cervix is super high almost unreachable (not that I am really going by that.) I only have 2 more days to wait and see what will happen.

Hi guys!
I’m new here. I have 3 already and I really want twins !

I’m trying cassava this cycle ... has anyone tried cassava and been successful ?

Hi guys!
I’m new here. I have 3 already and I really want twins !

I’m trying cassava this cycle ... has anyone tried cassava and been successful ?

I had to google that, not heard that one before! Is that to increase the chances of twins?

Yes :)
But it also promotes overall fertility. I ordered and they sent me a 90% off coupon if I leave a review so I did and they ended up shipping me a free bottle instead. I’m excited lol.

I at this point am just counting myself as "not pregnant" and waiting to see if AF shows her face. My cervix is super high almost unreachable (not that I am really going by that.) I only have 2 more days to wait and see what will happen.

Good luck hun!!!
So girls I’m going to see the drs when I can get in I’m really thinking about going on the pill for a few cycles the combined pill that is to try and regulate my cycles and stop the spotting .. I have heard a lot of people do this after the depo.
I will of course ask the dr his advice first .. I didn’t really want to put any more hormones in my body but I’m thinking what’s a few months of the pill going to do .. realistically I’m not in a big rush getting pregnant it’s more the fact I’m not having periods etc so I’m stressing my self out over it so I’m thinking if I’m taking the pill then I’m not going to be stressing about periods ovulation etc then in a few months I can come off it and then go from there . It might not work or help but I’ll still be no worse of and I’d it does help then great ! I think I need soemthing to stop me obsessing so much .. I do think my body is clearing the depo tho hence all the spotting etc so I’m going to speak to a dr and go from there .. I ideally want a summer baby any way so it won’t hurt me to go on the pill for a few months and then start trying in a few months time .. I will let u all no what I decide tho and I will stay on here to keep up with ur journeys and I haven’t decided anthing yet but my head feels a bit clearer having some sort of plan I will see what the dr says x

Where are you in your cycle? I got my positive frer tests on 10 and 11 DPO but I didn’t take any cheapies or digitals until the day after I was due on for fear of it being negative I did loads of googling which suggested
Some of those tests don’t detect levels under 100! So it’s totally possible it’s too early to be picked up yet

Where are you in your cycle? I got my positive frer tests on 10 and 11 DPO but I didn’t take any cheapies or digitals until the day after I was due on for fear of it being negative I did loads of googling which suggested
Some of those tests don’t detect levels under 100! So it’s totally possible it’s too early to be picked up yet

Im 12dpo
I have googled good bit and seen some people have hcg as low as like 23 (some lower) at 12dpo so i guess there is still a chance but I got my first positive at 7 dpo so not sure how to feel if my levels would still be low at this point. Im starting to get cramps not really bad like AF cramps but maybe...2 days and counting

Donna - my GP put me back on Microgynon after the Depo as the bleeding was horrendous. Only on it a few days and the bleeding stopped and cycles went back to normal. Then found out I couldn’t take it so was prescribed Cerezette and problem started again only got through one pack of those . Hope the combined pill works the same for you if you decide to go for that . One shot of Depo messed me up too !

Donna my GP talked about putting me on the pill for a few cycles to try and regulate things after years of the depo and then the implant. I didn’t do it in the end as she went for clomid. Hopefully it sorts your cycles out!

jellybeanxx

Not sure if my last reply went through... yes it is. It’s supposed to help overall fertility too :)

Donna - my GP put me back on Microgynon after the Depo as the bleeding was horrendous. Only on it a few days and the bleeding stopped and cycles went back to normal. Then found out I couldn’t take it so was prescribed Cerezette and problem started again only got through one pack of those . Hope the combined pill works the same for you if you decide to go for that . One shot of Depo messed me up too !
Thanks everyone for the advice ! Oh that’s good hun yeh I wouldn’t take the mini pill I bled on that to ..
Wel I woke up in the night and there was blood in the toilet and when I wiped ..
and I’m bleeding when I wipe now so I’m assuming that it wasn’t my period 2 weeks ago and that my body is just trying to sort it’s self out .. my opk has gone back fainter today so maybe my body was going to try ovulate but then I’m bleeding again so it obv hasn’t .. Fingers crossed my real period is on its way ! X

Here are my tests I started after my bleeding finished two weeks ago todau you can see how faint they started and altho they didn’t get really dark they did start getting darker so I’m presuming my body was increasing in lh so trying to get to ovulate and now I’m bleeding it’s back faint x

Attachments

• 017E1ED5-EAAB-47C2-BFFC-8F805A911CE0.jpg
    017E1ED5-EAAB-47C2-BFFC-8F805A911CE0.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
Hello ladies! Sorry for being MIA the past few days. Things have been hectic at work so I haven't had much time to hop on and update. I hope things are going well for you ladies! I am now on cycle day 15, and this is my first cycle using the B Complex vitamins. As most of you may know from my posts last week, I felt like the b vitamins were effective immediatly as I noticed my AF stopped and had no spotting after. I also noted that opks showed surges last week which would have brought ovulation forward almost a week! As of today (cycle day 15) I am feeling great, however I am not sure if I ovulated as my temps are always questionable, and I didn't have painful O pains. Normally at ovulation I get bad ovary cramps. B6 maybe? My cervix is still really high my cm is now a milky white color and a watery/lotiony consistancy. I can only hope that the B6 is in fact working and it's correcting my cycle, or that I am on my way to the BFP that I am praying for!

Well ladies it appears as though the opks last week were almost there but not quite. I am almost 100% that this one which i just took within the last 30mins is a positive.I noticed some more ewcm this morning after a bm and I was having minor ovulation pains (not nearly as noticable as normal) could it be the vitamin b Complex? We have been :sex: at least every other day. Guess we shall continue on for the next few days. :dust:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 7
I think I’ll be giving those B vitamins a go next cycle if this one doesn’t work. Seems to have had a great effect on you Sarah!

I think I’ll be giving those B vitamins a go next cycle if this one doesn’t work. Seems to have had a great effect on you Sarah!

jellybeanxx,

So nice to hear from you and i hope everything is going well for you doll. I really think the b vitamins are helping. The opk i took last week was clearly negative although the line was very visable. I noticed some minor o cramping this morning, and noticed even more ewcm after a bm, which prompted me to run out and buy another opk. The one i took at 1030 this morning turned blazing positive within 3 mins. I think I will O either this evening or sometime tomorrow, which means my O date has moved forward by 5 or 6 days. I guess the next step is the TWW which according to my opk this morning, should start in the next 24-36 hrs. I will note that the vitamins have deff given me more energy this month and I have had a more positive outlook. Here is to hoping that I either get my :bfp: or that :witch: holds off long enough to show a luteal phase of 12+ days
:dust:

Good luck Sarah! Do you just take the vitamins through your whole cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->