TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

So sorry JL! I had a faint line on the Walmart test better seen when pulled out of the case and did show up in 3 minutes but got super faint the next day after I lost mine :( I know it is upsetting but the way I see it is ATLEAST I am ovulating and got pregnant if even for a minute. SO I know you and I both can do it again! HUGS!!

Donna- Sorry for the late response but yes it doesn't seem you are ovulating. If you are testing twice a day and the urine is concentrated it should be getting darker or maybe those are just bad tests? I can't believe one shot of depo has messed your system up so bad and I am sorry for that!

AFM - Apparently I do not need to even do OPKS or Temps because my Fitbit will show if I ovulate and when and if I get pregnant. My resting heart rate is back down to 57 now and it will start going up as I ovulate and stay high again if pregnant... My temp is 98.48 which is super high this am but I didn't test until now at 10:00 AM and I WAS UP and moving lol so I know that doesn't count.

So sorry JL! I had a faint line on the Walmart test better seen when pulled out of the case and did show up in 3 minutes but got super faint the next day after I lost mine :( I know it is upsetting but the way I see it is ATLEAST I am ovulating and got pregnant if even for a minute. SO I know you and I both can do it again! HUGS!!

Donna- Sorry for the late response but yes it doesn't seem you are ovulating. If you are testing twice a day and the urine is concentrated it should be getting darker or maybe those are just bad tests? I can't believe one shot of depo has messed your system up so bad and I am sorry for that!

AFM - Apparently I do not need to even do OPKS or Temps because my Fitbit will show if I ovulate and when and if I get pregnant. My resting heart rate is back down to 57 now and it will start going up as I ovulate and stay high again if pregnant... My temp is 98.48 which is super high this am but I didn't test until now at 10:00 AM and I WAS UP and moving lol so I know that doesn't count.

My tests do seem to be getting darker over these last few days .. so we will see I’m only cycle day 14 and my one app puts me at ovulating tomorrow and the other in 4 days so maybe I’m not out yet . X

The bottom one is this afternoons the one above was this morning and the few before are over the last few days they look slightly darker in real life so hoping they carry on getting darker x

Attachments

• 045974AC-0F16-428B-832D-B1CD69E666CD.jpg
    045974AC-0F16-428B-832D-B1CD69E666CD.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
Wel I just went to check my cervical mucus and it’s slimy but it mixed with brownish blood I’m seriously getting fed up! If I could Nona date I’d start ovulating I wouldn’t mind ! X

Thanks girls . Kinda dissapointed thought this might have been our month! I’m going to go with a 25 day cycle this month now. My Flo app has been stuck on a 27 day cycle even though I’ve been using it since February thought it would have adjusted .

Donna totally agree on knowing a date for ovulation it’s getting on my nerves now too ! Your last test is definitely darker . I seen it straight away .

Sorry about your test JL, a good time for you to take a break from testing and look forward to seeing your pregnant digi !

We all need to get Fitbits !

I noticed the pulse rate rising on my Fitbit after ovulation too Hopeful. It’s also one of the things my Ava bracelet measures.
I didn’t have this Fitbit with the heart rate thing in my last pregnancy so will be interesting to see what it does if and when I get pregnant again.
The first sign I had of AF coming this month was my pulse rate starting to drop about 3 days beforehand. It goes down well before my temp does.

Mine started dropping right after I got the BFP and the bleeding occurred.

Babybump sorry about AF :(!!!

Donna- I hope I didn't upset you about the opks! I really want them to get dark for you. They are super light still.. maybe it is just a sucky opk Test! I do see that the one below is slightly darker but it is pretty light still or maybe they just look that way on my screen!? I hope you get a real dark one soon girly!

Mine started dropping right after I got the BFP and the bleeding occurred.

Babybump sorry about AF :(!!!

Donna- I hope I didn't upset you about the opks! I really want them to get dark for you. They are super light still.. maybe it is just a sucky opk Test! I do see that the one below is slightly darker but it is pretty light still or maybe they just look that way on my screen!? I hope you get a real dark one soon girly!

Oh no course not hun they are still really light the bottom one looks a lot darker in real life though can’t seem to capture it on my phone defo still negative tho I thought maybe it was getting on the way getting darker seen as they’ve all been so light but probably not 😂 I no everything will sort it’s self out soon it’s just waiting x

Donna cd14 can definitely still be early. My average o day was cd22 before this pregnancy (although oddly enough my last two pregnancies i ovulated early on cd14, that is early and unusual for me!)

Anyway it does look like it's progressively getting darker to me :thumbup:

Yes CD14 is still early! Do not give up.. keep testing. Like Giggle I also ovulate a couple days after cd 14 sometimes!!

Thanks girls :) I no eventually I’ll get back to normal it’s just horrible waiting I think it’s because I’m using to having a smaller gap between kids but then I have enjoyed having Cruz my youngest growing into a toddler without having a newborn if that makes sense .. I’d like to be pregnant by the end of the year it will be a year in December since I had the depo and I would like a summer baby this time mine are all winter January February and March so a summer baby would be nice getting pregnant around October / November would be good although Ino it’s not guaranteed 😂. X

So I’ve tested this morning and it’s a lot darker then all the lines I’ve had before now Ino it defo is still negative and it could probally just lighten up again but it’s the darkest I’ve got through out the whole time of using them so I’m hoping even if I don’t ovulate my body is at least trying to get ready .. the one before the bottom is last night it was fainter because I drunk a lot of water as it’s so hot here .. cd14 here x
The pics can’t seem to pick up the colour in real life it’s not anywhere near positive but I’m still pleased it’s getting darker xlol x

Attachments

• F2552F56-6ED5-4A13-B7BB-D7997AED2380.jpg
    F2552F56-6ED5-4A13-B7BB-D7997AED2380.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
  • BEFF49E4-2B52-4B2B-90FD-2F2188C91F1A.jpg
    BEFF49E4-2B52-4B2B-90FD-2F2188C91F1A.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
Thanks girls :) I no eventually I’ll get back to normal it’s just horrible waiting I think it’s because I’m using to having a smaller gap between kids but then I have enjoyed having Cruz my youngest growing into a toddler without having a newborn if that makes sense .. I’d like to be pregnant by the end of the year it will be a year in December since I had the depo and I would like a summer baby this time mine are all winter January February and March so a summer baby would be nice getting pregnant around October / November would be good although Ino it’s not guaranteed 😂. X

I know that feeling! Mine were born in October and January (January was an especially tough time to have a newborn for me!) so am really hoping for a spring/summer baby this time. Hopefully it works out that way!

So im calling myself out this month. Af hasnt arrived and dont expect her for 2 days but my temp took a huge drop this morning and my walmart cheapie looks like a bfn if anything probably an evap line. I think frer and I are meant to be used together as I dont think at point I was ever really pregnant. If it was a chemical wouldnt i have started bleeding by now? My husband and I will be going on vacation next month with his family during my peak time so we wont be trying then. I was already planning to take a 3 -4 month break starting aug because my 2 girls were born in may, his oldest june and youngest july so would be nice to get a little birthday break.

So im calling myself out this month. Af hasnt arrived and dont expect her for 2 days but my temp took a huge drop this morning and my walmart cheapie looks like a bfn if anything probably an evap line. I think frer and I are meant to be used together as I dont think at point I was ever really pregnant. If it was a chemical wouldnt i have started bleeding by now? My husband and I will be going on vacation next month with his family during my peak time so we wont be trying then. I was already planning to take a 3 -4 month break starting aug because my 2 girls were born in may, his oldest june and youngest july so would be nice to get a little birthday break.

Oh sorry hun I don’t think your out till af arrives tho .. we’ll i thought I was going to ovulate in the next few days but I now have red blood when I wipe I seriously am fed up with it all now I wish I never had the shot x

I still can't believe one shot is messing with your body so much. I AM SO sorry for that Donna! I'd be super pissed. I have read a lot of horror stories about Depo though,well honestly I guess there are horror stories about a lot of birth control even pills so I do not think I will be getting on birth control again unless absolutely necessary. I am sorry this is happening to you!

JL - If it was chemical I hear it can take a few days for AF to start some girls even end up being late. Did you try a Frer again today to see if that line is still dark? I am finding FRER picks up a super low level of HCG and if you are only doubling every 48-72 hours and it will pick up a good line a little over 2 HCG then perhaps you are just doubling on the far end? Walmart test is 25 HCG I believe.

Donna so sorry about your body playing tricks on you. Is is a lot of blood or spotting? Sometimes spottingg can happen with ovulation. Fx.

JL with a chemical your period can come basically any time. The time I suspect I had one af was on time but my period was weird, just not normal for me. Walmart cheapies have always been reliable for me AS LONG AS they are read before 10 minutes.

Donna so sorry about your body playing tricks on you. Is is a lot of blood or spotting? Sometimes spottingg can happen with ovulation. Fx.

JL with a chemical your period can come basically any time. The time I suspect I had one af was on time but my period was weird, just not normal for me. Walmart cheapies have always been reliable for me AS LONG AS they are read before 10 minutes.
It’s just spotting yeh I did read that altho I’ve never had it before I’ll keep doing the ovulation tests Aswell x

Here is my latest update ladies. I will be attaching this mornings test (walmart) and the frer I just took on a 3 hour hold. I had a chemical cycle 3 but 2 days after I got my first positive I started bleeding, but I am no expert when it comes to chemicals so no clue what to really expect

My line compared to my 10 dpo test are honestly the same i know in picture it looks a little lighter but its not. If AF comes I plan to use a frer after its over just to see if it's still positive would be nice to know if for some reason my body is able to convince frer I am pregnant when I am not.

Attachments

• 20180701_063631.jpg
    20180701_063631.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180701_102612.jpg
    20180701_102612.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20180701_102436.jpg
    20180701_102436.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online