TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Well my test are either big liars or I had another chemical. Im half tempted to take a frer when then is absolutely no chance of me being pregnant and see if it shows positives. I think if I know if I can make positive frer when no chance of being pregnant then I wont use and get so hurt by them. CD1 today, didnt originally think we had a shot in july but we might. We leave for family vacation on CD14 and FF has me O on CD15 so will def be trying to get so BD in before hand as I doubt there will be any chance while we are away.

So sorry to hear that jl :hugs:
Hope this cycle is it for you and you manage to figure out what’s going on with those FRERs!

Sorry JL . Hope this is your cycle wonder what’s going on with these FRER lately ! Could cause major upset and trauma for some women if given false results

Well my test are either big liars or I had another chemical. Im half tempted to take a frer when then is absolutely no chance of me being pregnant and see if it shows positives. I think if I know if I can make positive frer when no chance of being pregnant then I wont use and get so hurt by them. CD1 today, didnt originally think we had a shot in july but we might. We leave for family vacation on CD14 and FF has me O on CD15 so will def be trying to get so BD in before hand as I doubt there will be any chance while we are away.
I would do a frer so u no I think you’ve had a chemical you had some really clear lines x

I’m on day 4 of bleeding now and it’s constant and red but only when I wipe I really don’t no what’s going on it slightly stains a pad but not much x

Jl :hugs:

Donna have you talked to an ob/gyn about everything yet? Do you plan to? As previously mentioned maybe if they know you want to ttc they can give you something to bring in af or to start ovulation

Jellybeanxx,

Hello! I was so excited to see that blazing positive opk yesterday. My so and I :sex: last night as soon as we could. I am now confused though as I decided to take another opk this morning exactly 24hrs from the positive one, thinking it would fade out and i could pinpoint my O date. Well today's OPK looks even darker wth?? Guess I will continue to :sex: tonight and tomorrow too lol.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
That is quite perplexing :-k maybe it means a strong ovulation! Fx!

Jl :hugs:

Donna have you talked to an ob/gyn about everything yet? Do you plan to? As previously mentioned maybe if they know you want to ttc they can give you something to bring in af or to start ovulation
Yeh I hAve he said he would give me provera to induce a period once it had been 6 months but I plan to go tomorrow to discus trying the pill for a few months I really want this random bleeding to stop x

That is quite perplexing :-k maybe it means a strong ovulation! Fx!

Gigglebox,

I agree lol. This is my first month using opks, and this is my first month using the B Complex vitamins to help sort my cycle out and increase my progesterone. My typical cycle is anywhere from 28-32 days but I ovulate late so no sooner than cycle day 20 with a luteal phase of 11 days. I am currently at cycle day 16 since starting the vitamins on day one. I feel like its already making a difference as it seems my body is getting ready to ovulate earlier than usual. Hopefully my prayers are answered at the end of the tww. :dust:

Jellybeanxx,

Hello! I was so excited to see that blazing positive opk yesterday. My so and I :sex: last night as soon as we could. I am now confused though as I decided to take another opk this morning exactly 24hrs from the positive one, thinking it would fade out and i could pinpoint my O date. Well today's OPK looks even darker wth?? Guess I will continue to :sex: tonight and tomorrow too lol.

I think some people’s can stay positive for longer if they have have long surge. I’d just keep BDing just in case!

Jellybeanxx,

I think some people’s can stay positive for longer if they have have long surge. I’d just keep BDing just in case!

jellybeanxx,

I will take full advantage of the 4th of july break from work to focus on :sex: I am still happy with having blazing positive opks at cycle days 15 and 16, because I usually dont O until after cycle day 20. I think the vitamins are def helping :happydance:

So I’m on CD5 today. Hoping this is a 25 day cycle (May/June 25 days) but hell who knows lately ! Ovulation is potentially Tuesday for me !
When would you ladies start taking OPKs . I want to try do it properly (if there is a right way to pee on a stick lol) seeing how I didn’t pick a thing up last month. Maybe I was too late / too early I dunno .

I’m glad you ladies are seeing some benefits from taking those vitamins !

Donna - Have you much luck with your GP. How’s everyone else ?

Bb, around 11am usually yielded pretty accurate results for me.

I'm ok, getting increasingly symptomatic instead of getting relief from things -.- more tired, getting winded quickly on easy tasks, my face is breaking out and my hair is continuing to fall out. I've hears an old wives tail that girls steal your beauty so we'll see...however since my last two pregnancies were polar opposite and both were boys I don't believe any of the theories!

Who is testing next?

I think I’m just going to wait until my appointment next month with the gynoclogist that way it would of been 6 months since depo run out and hopefully they can help. I’m just going to wait it out for now might try vitex while I’m waiting x

Thanks Giggle !

Both pregnancies with my girls were different too. DD1 nothing DD2 everything felt so ill, so I thought she was a boy lol ! I don’t believe old wives tales either! First few and last weeks are the hardest I think !

That sounds like a good idea Donna . Fingers crossed for you this month .

I won’t be testing now until 23 July ... seems ages away !

Yes bb! Exactly same. I think it just gets worse each pregnancy :haha: i am not as sick this time but am having a lot of other stuff going on, probably the worst being this hair loss!!! At least my obgyn was super unconcerned.

Donna that sounds good, they might be reluctant to intervene any earlier anyway.

I remember lots of people saying my second pregnancy was a girl because I was much sicker. Ended up being DS2. I agree the symptoms just get worse the second time around. It was such a difficult pregnancy. I’m really hoping that if we manage a third, it won’t be even worse than that! :wacko:

My OPKs have gone as dark as they ever do which isn’t fully positive, maybe I drink too much water? Hoping for a temp rise in the next couple of days.

Jellybeanxx!

Hope all is going well for you. I thought that I would stop by to give an update on my cycle on the B Complex. I am 99.9% certain that I ovulated sometime late last night into the early morning. I started feeling the ovulation pains around 10pm and they lasted into the early hours. That would make my ovulation cycle day 16 instead of 20, huge improvement. I woke up to a temp of 98F up from 97.7 the past two days. I will confirm ovulation if I continue to see an elevated temp over the next two days but I’m willing to bet I did. Today I am noting a clear change in cm. It went from ewcm last night to a milky white lotions/water texture today. I am pretty bloated and have had upset bowels today accompanied by gas. I also feel hot if ya get what I mean. My skin just feels warmer than usual. Other than that I can’t report much else just yet other than a steady improvement in mood and libido. Looks like I am entering into my tww now. I will be praying hard for the next 14 days. I’ll update once I have more information

That’s fantastic Sarahann! Fx your temp continues to stay elevated and it leads to a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->